xisto Community
galexcd

The Earth Is Really Flat Its a conspiracy

HAHAHA! I hope the site is a joke, there is SOOOOO much they've left out in their little theory, not to say it's completely impossible, but seriously, the chances... And they say the motive is probably money, okay fine, who's paying them? The guy who's paying everyone needs a motive too right? Ah, sorry, I didn't read much into it, mostly 'cause I don't think it's really worth reading into. I plan to work for NASA someday, so I'll probably find out at some point if it's true, but I'm 99.999999999 (And so on) % sure it's not. :lol:

And creationists are 99.99999999% sure that the world was created by God. :P

EDIT: Arrrgh, I meant, created by God in 6 literal days, 6,000 years ago.

Edited by tricky77puzzle (see edit history)

Well there's no telling, the Bible may have meant days in a less literal sense, but we won't know for sure until after we die, right? Either way, as an example, it doesn't address the fact that there are a lot of people who have literally gone all the way around the world, not just on "Government Controlled" airports, but in private jets. They've crossed the point at which there is supposedly according to this article, an "Ice Wall". What about people who travel from the US to Japan by going west? :lol:

Well there's no telling, the Bible may have meant days in a less literal sense, but we won't know for sure until after we die, right? Either way, as an example, it doesn't address the fact that there are a lot of people who have literally gone all the way around the world, not just on "Government Controlled" airports, but in private jets. They've crossed the point at which there is supposedly according to this article, an "Ice Wall". What about people who travel from the US to Japan by going west? :lol:

Well, what they mean by flat is, the Earth is a flat, round disc, with the south pole being the ice wall.

They go west because it is physically possible. They can go "west" all they want, and they will keep going in counterclockwise circles around the North Pole.

Dear Trappers, I'm just writing this quickly, to let you all know of the progress we're making...But first, one sad news (at least for me)... During one of our quick escapes from "enemy" installations, I was hurt, and now have a broken arm... The right one... We were so lucky to stumble across a good doctor, who is supporting our cause, and he fixed my arm, and now I'm proudly wearing a cast... It is difficult to type and work, and our progress is heavily delayed...I'm glad to see that more and more people see the truth, and come to our side, helping us in this fight to the ultimate truth... Once everyone learns of this truth, and see the evidence, nothing will be the same again... A new era will dawn for mankind...A good bit of news is that we have managed to infiltrate several more offices and installations, and gather more or less important documents, that will help us in locating key installations and allow us to infiltrate them... Alex is working on a way to connect our equipment with theirs more quickly, which would give us more time to get the data...We are looking for more help, and we will be forming another strike team, with the sole purpose of sabotaging key installations, and thus, providing us with some sort of a distraction...Be well, and...~ no, it ain't round ~

Its hard to belive in that, If Earth was really flat the airplane corporations would have to know it so they won't end up going to the wrong place, some of the stuff they said make sense but i guess everything they said would have to make sense for it to be real.

At long last I have finally returned from my journey and bring back to you PROOF that the ice wall exists. I have put the image in the hide tag so those who do not wish to see it do not have to.

WARNING: view the image at your own risk! The government will come kill all of those who view this image to help silence the truth!

lol xD...

When i saw the title of this topic i thought i would get a small chuckle out of it but i got a good 3 min laugh of out of it. xd.gif laugh.gif
I really dont think the earth is flat cause when you think about it wouldnt after a time of global warming those so called ice walls that are around would have melted by now?

Also why out of all the planets in the solar system the earth will be the only one flat. That just does not make any sense that the world is flat. Venus,mars and the other planets are round and we can see those planets with telescopes so nassa will not be able to change what we see unless they have a special machine that shows images of outer space for us to look in which i highly doubt they have. laugh.gif

Who ever believes this theory is dumb in my opinion. Thanks for the good laugh.

I Agree who ever believes in this theory is dumb=]

Notice from truefusion:
Replaced quotation marks with QUOTE bbcode.

Thats one of the funny things I have ever heard of. It really seems like a joke or just a society thats against the government in general. There are a lot of funny groups these days that provide theories and information that seems impossible but there is evidence to back it up which is pretty strange indeed. Another one that ive heard of is the treetopus. Basically the theory that some octopuses live on land, it sounds ridiculous but reading the article about it is actually a very interesting subject.

Here's another update from us...

It seems that my program has come through, as we managed to decrypt that segment we got from "enemy" installation... Here's what we've got:

HEAD-INFO:GVT-BASE-187/3T/G18HEAD-LOC:163.229/7649.352PUB-KEY: &BOT/J3DO9RRPANC651BDOA0G3VDU48DOF4KD/&EOTSEC-LVL: PON-X18/7/LOWSIG-STR: 18dBSNR: 12dBPCKT: 228-52827-735/TACC-NODE: 0.255.16.88ACC-PORT: 187SEC-PROTO: G117/8.XBRDCST: 0.255.0.1BRD-PORT: 255

Now, it appears that HEAD-LOC field contains coordinates of the installation, but we can't be sure... What we need to do is break into one of the installtions, and grab another piece of data, and compare them, and maybe get some point of reference... Hopefully, software that Alex is writing will allow us easier interfacing with governemntal installations, and so, giving us broader access to confidential data...

Also, it is clear that they are using very unstandardized access addresses, so we can't quite figure it out... All software had to be written from scratch, so it takes some time... Hopefully, we'll be able to try it out very soon, and report back here...

Galahad, you're still going at this? Don't you know they're leading you on? You think this information you've retrieved is accurate? Why do you think you've managed to get this far? They're toying with you, and you are totally oblivious to it! Many have followed in your path, you know. Magellan was one of them, and look what happened to him! Indeed, he never finished his journey. Of course, you'd still continue believing you're on the right track, though they will forever be ahead of you. The Penguins have chosen to no longer leak information, for you take not the time to listen to it. You are, therefore, on your own. Good luck—you'll need it.

Galahad, you're still going at this? Don't you know they're leading you on? You think this information you've retrieved is accurate? Why do you think you've managed to get this far? They're toying with you, and you are totally oblivious to it! Many have followed in your path, you know. Magellan was one of them, and look what happened to him! Indeed, he never finished his journey. Of course, you'd still continue believing you're on the right track, though they will forever be ahead of you. The Penguins have chosen to no longer leak information, for you take not the time to listen to it. You are, therefore, on your own. Good luck?you'll need it.

I fear that truefusion may be right. Taking over the government basses have been quite easy. Perhaps they are doing this to lead us into a trap. I have been thinking a lot about this since I last read it. Perhaps we should lay low for a while until they have forgotten about us. Then again, we've caused too much havoc for that to happen. We have recruited a new member. For his safety his name will not be disclosed in this post. We have also found evidence that we may have been populated from another planet, but before we talk about that we want to get our facts straight. The last thing we want to do is spread false data on the internet.

omg... the dreaded ice wall..hahathe notion of having a flat earth in this modern times is downright hilarious

Hilarious or possible? Have you personally flown around the world? How do you know your whole life isn't a lie? Perhaps if you weren't so closed minded you could open up to new possibilities.

I guess those guys have never flown in an airplane or been to the beach. If you are lucky enough a plane can show how the earth begins to curve in the horizon, the same with beaches, one can see the horizon curve.

I guess those guys have never flown in an airplane or been to the beach. If you are lucky enough a plane can show how the earth begins to curve in the horizon, the same with beaches, one can see the horizon curve.

I guess you never bothered to read the entire topic. I explain this many times. Airplanes actually travel underground and there is special high-tech 3d projection that gives you the illusion of actually being up in the sky.

I guess you never bothered to read the entire topic. I explain this many times. Airplanes actually travel underground and there is special high-tech 3d projection that gives you the illusion of actually being up in the sky.

Now I really read it all, airplanes travel underground? Thanks pal you just ruined me :lol:

now my career in aerospace engineering is ruined, ruined I tell you. How can you dare tell aircrafts travel underground... do you really know how much time that would take? How about international traveling? So I guess Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed underground. Damn I have been a fool all my life.