xisto Community
galexcd

The Earth Is Really Flat Its a conspiracy

Excuse me, but can I ask a question?

sure!

Why would the earth be flat when we can see the moon, and the moon is a sphere just like earth

The moon isn't a sphere, it's also flat.

and also, what about the Hubble telescope? How could those satellites remain in orbit AROUND the earth? It doesnt make sense, and what about gravity huh? The Earth IS round. Full stop.

Those so called telescopes don't exist. NASA is part of the cover up. Full stop.

NASA is not the only organisation on earth, I live in Australia, and what about people who go all around the world? And i doubt all the ancient writings of the Greeks, Babylonians, Hittites, Romans and then the Italians were wrong, they were absolutly write, nobody is being controlled by NASA or whatever you speak of, nobody..A young Australian in i cant remember, Western Australia, sailed alone, with video record as proof, plus a sattelite which was NOT run by NASA, he sailed around the world and came back to where he started, there is no way that NASA would of intervened, and plus i forgot, ive been around the world, airoplanes take you across the world, its too hard to believe something like that, there is so much evidence, plus personal experience to convines me. Full stop.PS:Dont steal my full stop. Grrr.PSS:I doubt a teenager would be part of the 'cover up'.

Edited by Sakey (see edit history)

NASA is not the only organisation on earth

I am aware of that.

I live in Australia

neat.

and what about people who go all around the world? And i doubt all the ancient writings of the Greeks, Babylonians, Hittites, Romans and then the Italians were wrong, they were absolutly write

They may have been write but they are definitely not right.

nobody is being controlled by NASA or whatever you speak of, nobody..A young Australian in i cant remember, Western Australia, sailed alone, with video record as proof, plus a sattelite which was NOT run by NASA, he sailed around the world and came back to where he started, there is no way that NASA would of intervened, and plus i forgot, ive been around the world, airoplanes take you across the world

I already told you airplanes are underground with tv screens in the windows.

its too hard to believe something like that, there is so much evidence, plus personal experience to convines me. Full stop.

There's tons of evidence look at the FAQ on the site! Full Stop.

PS:Dont steal my full stop. Grrr.

oh whoops sorry... too late. Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

lol, Tv screens, what about outside? Haha got you now, and still you can see the planes take off, *in the air* Is this what that homeless person was talking about? Hmmm...Haha and you said sattelite phone..haha..funny..

I thought people would talk nicely here but this topic is instead becoming just one large spammalot with neither side giving better arguments. Guys this is not forum for spamming. Though some of the jokes are good.

I suppose you people don't know how conspiracies work... There are many, MANY people involved in this... NASA is running the show, and many of those apparently non-governmental agencies and organisations, are actually a front for the governments... The fact that a single person sailed around the world, doesn't change the fact that those agencies can "forge" the reality...Video tapes can be forged, compasses altered to point to whatever direction one wants... There are no NON-NASA satelies... All, and I mean ALL satelites are the property of NASA or ESA, no matter what the sign says... Most of those agencies that launched the satelites, are a front for NASA or ESA, and any of the governments...Everything we know, everything YOU know, is just a fabrication of a few people, whose sole responsibility is to maintain that illusion of reality, we are all presented...Nothing you see up there, is real... Yes, planes fly... They are mere projections in the air, designed with purpose to maintain the illusion of planes actually flying... Technology we have available, is actually decades behind the actual technological progress of mankind... Only, governments can't allow us mere mortals to have access to it... Therefore, Intel, AMD, Cyrix, Motorola, all of those hardware manufacturers are actually a front companies for the governments...Nothing is real...

The fact that a single person sailed around the world, doesn't change the fact that those agencies can "forge" the reality...

Yes, it does prove that the world is round. I've used to troll a lot at the Flat Earth Society Website, have you actually read their FAQ about the Earth being flat. I mean, come on, they say the world is encompassed in a HUGE wall of ice, and on top of that ice is an ENDLESS plain of nothing but ice. Please.

Everything we know, everything YOU know, is just a fabrication of a few people, whose sole responsibility is to maintain that illusion of reality, we are all presented...

There are much better conspiracy theories you people could be concentrating your time on if you believe that the government is deceiving you.....honestly....

Nothing you see up there, is real... Yes, planes fly... They are mere projections in the air, designed with purpose to maintain the illusion of planes actually flying...

At this point I can't tell whether or not you're in on the joke, or you actually believe this nonsense....

Technology we have available, is actually decades behind the actual technological progress of mankind... Only, governments can't allow us mere mortals to have access to it... Therefore, Intel, AMD, Cyrix, Motorola, all of those hardware manufacturers are actually a front companies for the governments...

This on the other hand is a very agreeable statement. But they're using it for far more ambitious purposes, such as attempting to setup a New World Order, and putting the people of the world under control through means of Eugenics and genocide through war.

But to deceive people about the earth being flat? Hahahahaha

I thought people would talk nicely here but this topic is instead becoming just one large spammalot with neither side giving better arguments. Guys this is not forum for spamming. Though some of the jokes are good.

You seem to think this is a joke. This is nothing of the sort. Me and Galahad are truly on our way to the ice wall. We have infiltrated 2 more bunkers since we last posted here. We are so close to getting over that wall. Nobody can stop us now.

You seem to think this is a joke. This is nothing of the sort. Me and Galahad are truly on our way to the ice wall. We have infiltrated 2 more bunkers since we last posted here. We are so close to getting over that wall. Nobody can stop us now.

Well OK but there are so many loopholes in your so very carefully masterminded plan. So please check them out. Firstly of all it is connecting to the internet trough phone line as it is easier to track connection from the phone line then the satellite uplink.

Well OK but there are so many loopholes in your so very carefully masterminded plan. So please check them out. Firstly of all it is connecting to the internet trough phone line as it is easier to track connection from the phone line then the satellite uplink.

Trust me we are using tons of masking so we cannot be traced, but the government knows who we are anyway, the only thing that is keeping them from stopping us is the fact that we relocate every day. The only reason we are risking going onto the net is to spread the truth incase we do not make it out alive.

Yes, planes fly... They are mere projections in the air, designed with purpose to maintain the illusion of planes actually flying...

The only illusions of planes are the ones that passengers see—if any. Those who look up at the sky see real planes. Given the explanation i previously gave, be sure that planes do indeed fly. There is no need for u.. err, the government to deceive the people while they're still on the ground. For those that look up at the sky, they have no idea where the plane is going. For those in the plane, they can only see so far. Oh, and do you think the geographical maps you've seen in school or in stores, or globes even, actually portray the exact representation of the earth's surface? On the contrary, w.. err, the government wants you to think that the U.S. is in the western part of the earth. These maps and globes further delude the human population. You think governments all over the world are not united? They only create diversions by claiming WMD in other countries and other stories. But no, you two aren't fooled by these diversions. Why? What is your intent when you figure everything out? What will you do when you've gained as much knowledge as the Penguins? Be forewarned, you're swimming in deep waters, and the Penguins won't be around to help pull you guys out.

Trust me we are using tons of masking so we cannot be traced, but the government knows who we are anyway, the only thing that is keeping them from stopping us is the fact that we relocate every day. The only reason we are risking going onto the net is to spread the truth incase we do not make it out alive.

And how do we know that you are not jsut government people sent here just to speak about these things to cover one new great lie with another great lie. I think that you just want to cover some project with mind control or something new what government is working on.

QUOTE(Galahad @ Jan 30 2008, 09:53 AM) *Yes, planes fly... They are mere projections in the air, designed with purpose to maintain the illusion of planes actually flying...

The only illusions of planes are the ones that passengers see—if any. Those who look up at the sky see real planes. Given the explanation i previously gave, be sure that planes do indeed fly. There is no need for u.. err, the government to deceive the people while they're still on the ground. For those that look up at the sky, they have no idea where the plane is going. For those in the plane, they can only see so far. Oh, and do you think the geographical maps you've seen in school or in stores, or globes even, actually portray the exact representation of the earth's surface? On the contrary, w.. err, the government wants you to think that the U.S. is in the western part of the earth. These maps and globes further delude the human population. You think governments all over the world are not united? They only create diversions by claiming WMD in other countries and other stories. But no, you two aren't fooled by these diversions. Why? What is your intent when you figure everything out? What will you do when you've gained as much knowledge as the Penguins? Be forewarned, you're swimming in deep waters, and the Penguins won't be around to help pull you guys out.

Ok, Ha...ha...ha...ha. Now I KNOW this is just an elaborate joke. Anyways, thanks for the entertainment, I seriously thought you guys were serious at first, lmao.

If the Earth were a disc, then flying to South America from Australia would take a shorter time flying across the north pole than it would going all the way around.Airlines will not conspire like that. If they did, it would lose them a lot of south-flying customers.