xisto Community
kab012345

Do You Use Imagefilez.com? ImageFilez.com : Free Image and Video Hosting

(Please Post Why you chose what you chose Below)  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use but only for my old sig. I should use it more since it's there for us to use, but like in some other posts. is rather slow in loading sometimes

Edited by Echo_of_thunder (see edit history)

hey i use Imageshack and i am happy with it...I don't see why i should switch to imagefilez as people here are saying its slow....but still may be i will try it sometime later.....

I've never used Imagefilez...I rarely need to upload images but when I do I usually just use Photobucket.What sets Imagefilez apart from PB? Or what would make someone choose it instead?The whole "Bouncing all over the net" thing someone previously said....Photobucket isn't hard either. Log in, upload, click whatever embedding option you want, and you're done.

No. I am not still using it. I use imagehack.us for external purpose and photobucket.com for Personal purpose. I use youtube for Video uploading. Photobucket has many features like making slide show and many more. In photobucket I can upload videos too.

I used to use ImageFilez but forgot all my account info and have had an account with photobucket for years. I used it for hosting the pictures of posters I've done for a game I play online called Fantasy Film Maker.

That looks like a great site actually for quick image hosting.However, I use photobucket.com for long term image hosting. You can also use it for other media like video. There tons of space and you can create albums/folders. You can keep some private (with a public password) or not. It's a great way to host permanent files or just your own pics to share with your friends (you can get your own url, like photobucket.com/you).