xisto Community
kab012345

Do You Use Imagefilez.com? ImageFilez.com : Free Image and Video Hosting

(Please Post Why you chose what you chose Below)  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you use ImageFilez? If so, for what and how long? If not, why? :P Please vote and reply to this thread with your responses.I don't personally, because I have an account on Photobucket and ImageShack, and I sometimes use the Free Hosting that comes embedded into my forum and at the site I moderate.

I use ImageFilez for posting and sharing images in Xisto forums. I was the one among to register for an account at ImageFilez when it was launched, but somehow that got deleted.i personally use photobucket ot share and store images.

I been using ImageFilez during beta testing for the Xisto launch, been using it ever since. I also have accounts for both photobucket and imageshack and I haven't used them for a long time unless I had to upload renders and junk when the forum gallery was running here on the forums. Now I do all my image uploading at ImageFilez since its there with easy access without the need to bounce all over the net to upload an image.

Don't use imagefilez, but yet again I do not use any sort of photo sharing sites, or photo uploading. I usually just use a direct link, or I found a way to get around it.

I sometimes post on imagefilez it really depends on how long i want the image. If I'm planning to keep the image for a while or for many websites i will usually put it on photobucket so i can kep track of it, but for temporary images or images i just want to host to show my friends I'll either host on imagefilez or imageshack, whichever one i think of first.

I definitly use imagefilez. It is convieneint because it is located on the page, and whenever I need to upload a photo, I can do it quickly without going to other sites. This is also considering that I just need to temporarily have the image, for instance if I am simpily showing someone a photo, posting a picture that I plan on updating, or if I am just posting a picture that will probebly be viewed only within the next few days, I will use imagefilez. If I want to keep the photo for a while or if I plan on posting it for everyone to see over a long period of time, I use Photobucket.

I use imageshack to upload my images. I've never actually been to ImageFilez, i will take a look now. Although, I usually use my Xisto account. I have enough space, and its much easier to keep track of files and urls than imageshack. I think you can have accounts on imageshack, which you can keep track of your uploads, but you dont have to so no one bothers.

well no, I personally use Imagehack, filehive or tinypic.com, becouse they host up faster than some other sites that i know.i never used Imagefilez but i well take a look at it now, might be usefull and better, hopeufuly :)but any whom i recommend Filehive becouse it keeps track of your pics that you host, and you dont even have to make an acount or register for uploading or anything.

I use File Pasta because it's a general file host and I'm acquainted with the webmaster. It's a great little host for what it's worth. Photobucket is my alternate, and one day I'd like to see how BayImg works out. Imageshack was probably the slowest image host I've ever used.

I don't use Imagefilez because I don't post images here. I suppose that I would use it if I did. For other image hosting purposes I use imageshack (as a transitory server) and I also have a Flickr account.

Mmhmm, Yeah - I sometimes use it to upload small images but for bigger images and when im on forums I use imageshack, I dont really know why I like it so much its just that i've been using it for so long and i've adapted to it. If imageshack was to close I would deffinately consider ImageFilez as my new imagehost.