xisto Community
Facebook

Runescape Private Server How to make your own private server and make runescape cash with it :)

I need to know how to get my server up and running is says starting (I.E Devils world port 5555) so can some one help me-reply by youtube

THIS IS SERVER RELATEDRunescape Private ServerOk so I made a server and all and I put a npc in a spot and made it drop item I put code 995. But it only drops 1gp how do I make it drop like 5k?-reply by ingo

If your Compiler still doesnt work, place the whole folder's contents in your JDK bin folder, If that still doesnt work look on google for a guide on changing your Java Directory, I know how too I just can't be bothered writing it.-reply by Monster

QuestionRunescape Private Server

I'm stuck on this bit...

Ok now you need JDK 6.2 to compile your server...http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.htmlDownload JDK 6 Update 2 and Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 2

it doesnt have those when I go on the website 

-reply by Joelthecool

not making sense about my compilerRunescape Private Server

ok really interesting. But when I run the compiler then press c thenHit enter but it saysi dun have JDK 5.0 or 6.0 then it asks me to goTo Taharok's tutorialon mpoarscape tutorials then ask me to update my jdk

the thing is: my java is the most up-to-date I'm sure I updated today

I'm using cheezescape pk source and I got everything working but when I click on runserver it says

starting cheezscape on port 0.0.0.0 43594

configobjects.Cfg: file not found

do you know how to fix this please reply back?

-reply by need help

TroubleRunescape Private Server

hey .. Do I need JDK 6.2 or can I hav the latest version of java because when I try and compile it it says I don't have JDK 5.0 or JDK 6.0? , Matt :) 

-question by Matt

JDK problems Runescape Private ServerI put in Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_05 <----Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_05 <---- but it still dosent work it still comes up with you do not have JDK 5.0 or JDK 6.0 go to mod tahrok's tutorial on the moparscape tutorial section for step-by-step instructions , link to download the newest JDK update , whats wrong with it? 

-reply by TROUBLE

JDK problemRunescape Private Server

I did the compile stuff and I put c and enter and it says you don't have jdk 5.0 or jdk 6.0Go to od taharok's tutorial on moparscape tutorials section for step-by-step instruction link to download the newest jdk updateAnd I already downloaded it...

Where do you play?Runescape Private Server

Ok I think I followed all the steps correctly (can't be 100% on that) but now where is the client to play it?