xisto Community
Facebook

Runescape Private Server How to make your own private server and make runescape cash with it :)

JDK Dosent work

Runescape Private Server

Replying to Facebook

Hey, the step after Copy paste all that crap into the config thing , I write C and click on enter. Then it says I don't have JDK 5.0 or 6.0..Damn whats wrong?

-reply by Someone

How to fix the Compiler Java error!

Runescape Private Server

Ok so for all people that say they get the error from java something like "you're java is wrong version" or "you don't have java" this problem is extremely simple. Download JDK 6U7 the one in guide is 6U2 but I used 6U7 you can use any one you want but it has to be over 6U2 ok so to repair the error you must eddit the code:

Echo off

If exist "C:Program Files (x86)" set programfiles=C:Program Files (x86)

Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02

Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02

Set jac=binjavac.Exe

Set jav=binjava.Exe

Find the in the code above

Well you have to change the jdk1.6.0_02 with the one you got. You can find out witch one you got by going to My comp/C/java/(see the one you got, it has to start with jdk and all you do is copy that folders name and peste it in the

Now it should look like (if you used JDK 6 Update 7

Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_07

Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_07

Save it and now the compiler will reconise the java and it will be able to compile :D (the tutorial woks 100%, this is the 1st tutorial that has worked for me so you shuld use it)

-reply by Pasky13

Putting Server Online

Runescape Private Server

Okay I got everything setup I think. I have project 16 and when I compile it says succesful. I rune the server and it says its enabled. When I got to moparscape and type my ip in( blizardscape.No-ip.Info) I is ofline. I have the no-ip running at I opened my port in linksys. Port is 43594.

Please Help me

-reply by Guest

This guide is so coooooooooool :) I made one its called Mojoscape.ComI payed $5 to become .Com not.No-ip.Org when you make the acc add me I'm called camoflaged3 but first you need to register in sight+downloading the clientThen open mojoscape.2.0 the one with neatest icon ill help you.You can fast lvl real fast :) :) Note:there is mre than 1000 poeple are playing try it its cool-reply by camoflaged3

trying it

Runescape Private Server

So far I've fixed the problem

Dude even if it doesnt work you did a good job explaining it

Ill give you credit for that

:)

-reply by david

it doesnt work?

Runescape Private Server

It just stays with the black screen bit, and it says: Starting pimpscape Server on 0.0.0.0:5555 and I'm not using pimpscape.. I got phonescape and ultimate pk and it says the same thing on both of them. I did everything it said, so does anyone know why it won't work???

Replying to FacebookI really need any help, where to download JDK 6.2? if I click on your link I see only JDK 6 update 10 and others I downloaded the newest JDK update 10 but it doesnt works, then I tried something and added the code in compile but I can't finish the compile cuz I have no good JDKAnd I registrered at no-ip.Com, but if I want to advertise my server at mopar serverstatus list then there stands the server is offline.Don't I have to open a port or something?? I really need help!-reply by FlameMark

I really need any help, where to download JDK 6.2? if I click on your link I see only JDK 6 update 10 and others I downloaded the newest JDK update 10 but it doesnt works, then I tried something and added the code in compile but I can't finish the compile cuz I have no good JDKAnd I registrered at no-ip.Com, but if I want to advertise my server at mopar serverstatus list then there stands the server is offline.Don't I have to open a port or something?? I really need help!-question by FlameMark

I know all this but help!!!

Runescape Private Server

I got everything.

I'm creating my server putting items and npcs but I don't get how to make you're npcs drop stuff and my MAIN issues is HOW THE HECK DO I GET NO-IP TO RUN MY SERVER?!!?!!? PLEASE HELP AND BE 100% HONEST!

I created a new port and the port number is 43594 but I still can't get my server to run!God help meee!

I pull up my No-Ip DUC and everything while I'm making my server but it still doesent go online! ***! why can't I be like everyone else and know how to do the No-Ip crap!

I even asked the No-Ip people and they said 'figure it out yourself! thats all the fun of it!'

Please help!

-reply by eddie

How do I compile? It has a compile but when I click on it it says "The system cannot find the path specified." Help?-reply by NoBody

Great guide!

Runescape Private Server

Your instructions are simple and flawless! I am currently almost done making my server and I didnt have a single set back or problem! Nice work, very quick and easy!

-reply by Mark

How to get on server?

Runescape Private Server

I'm new to making my own servers. I'm wondering (with my luck this will probably be very simple) how do I get on my server, I've complied everything, got my no-ip. And used my compiler to run it, but I can't figure out how to get on. Please help

I did everything exactly and it all worked fine, exept how do I make an account/log in/make the game run??Runescape Private Server

I did everything exactly and it all worked fine, exept how do I make an account/log in/make the game run???I tried clicking Runserver in the phonescape files but it just brings up one of those black boxes with blue writing in it that for SOME REASON says starting Pimpserver on 0.0.0.0:43594 and just sits there, and I close it because nothing happens. Thats not my ip and I don't think that even is an ip. I did everything exactly as said and went back and double checked it all and its all perfect.

Replying to iGuest
ok so I got tge java file in local disk in the java file I got the file jdk1.6.0_05 it should be working right? if it does then I need help becuz when I try to compile it ends up just saying error you need 6.0 =/ 

-reply by king h4x