xisto Community
Facebook

Runescape Private Server How to make your own private server and make runescape cash with it :)

Cant find JDKRunescape Private Server

I have already previously installed JDK 6 update 18, however, when I compile, it says cannot find JDK 5.0 or 6.0. Does this mean I need to download an older version of JDK?

-reply by blankaex

You will either need to portforward or use hamachi.Go to portforward.Com for portforwarding help(Reccomended) or Hamachi which will make you a fake ip address although all your players will need hamachi and be able to connect to your hamachi network.

Alex

-reply by Guesttt

where is clientRunescape Private Server

I did the compile it worked but how do I play I opened run server but couldn't find client?

someone help Please-reply by Need Help

ok I downloaded  pimpscape but all it sayes is starting pimpscape server blah blah blah

I put this as my first to pro lines

pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_18Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_18

my jdk is jdk-6u18-windows-i586

my jre is jre-6u18-windows-i586

any help to get my server to work would be really helpfull thanks

I do the no-ip thing and I have a no-ip host and I changed name in client.Java and compiled right but I cannot get the server name to change -_- please help

JDK ERROR!!!Runescape Private Server

I have JDK 6.0+ but what I try to compile "c" in the compiler it says I do not have JDK installed??? and tells me to go to moparscape or something like that can someone please help me?~?~? =[

-reply by Gabriel

Playing my serverRunescape Private Server

I have solved all the probloms but when I try to click "runserver" a window comes up and then closes real fast... My server is running but I wanna know how to play... And what do I give my players for there download???

-question by Gabriel

hey me 2  when I compiled it and I wnt 2 run it it showed a error and said it couldnt find the folder =( help me pleasse!!

-reply by a7xftw

hey dude I followed all your instructions and it didnt workoh and if it did work how do we put onregister it on moparscape can you please send me an email telling me the right way to this and how to put it online please my email is piti1870@gmail.Com please email the info

-reply by piti

howdo i spawn npcs?Runescape Private Server

how do I spawn npcs? do I have to put the cordnites in then the npcs codes or what?

also. How do I dictate what npcs drop?

any way please answer ciao

-reply by servernub