xisto Community
Facebook

Runescape Private Server How to make your own private server and make runescape cash with it :)

yo man I have same problem but go this link and look for JDK/JRE 6 and click the little down-arrow and look for 6 update 2,I hope it works for you because thats what he said to download in this torturial at the top: download JDK 6 update 2 or somthin like that.

have fun 

-reply by Ryan Hage

JDK problemsRunescape Private Server

I downloaded JDK 6 update 11 instead of 6. Is that good? Because my compile thing said I don't have JDK 5.0 or 6.0 installed.

Hunter

for troubleRunescape Private Server

Trouble - if you DO have jdk 5 AND jde 5 both put for both of those 5.0_00

the first number is the jdk and the 00 is the update that you have

so say I have jdk 6 update 11 I put in 5.0_11, get it :) I really hope I explained this right but... I don't know...To the makers of this guide- TY FOR THE GUIDE! worked perfectly no problems

-reply by Tyler

How do i edit the compilerRunescape Private Server

Ok so I opened the Complie.Bat file, but I can't edit it to copy and paste the complier you have into it. And when I right click on the file in the archive I can't "edit" File I can only view it, I think thats why I can't paste your compiler into it. Please help, am I trying to edit the right file? Send me an e-mail at danielborysowich at msn dot Com

-reply by xAcid Tripx

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackRunescape Private Server

Ok, I got everything working so far and I think I can do the rest but I'm stuck in the middle. When I open the compiler after I put in your code it says: "Error, you do not have java 5.0 or 6.0. Go to mod Tharok's Tutorial on the moparscape tutorials section for step-by-step link to the download the newsest JDK update.Press anykey to continue."But I already have the newest version.

I'm getting the same error as everyone else and I even downloaded the old 6 update2 java and I still get the error what is wrong?

-reply by Furgilp

0.0.0.0Runescape Private Server

Ok I have done all steps correctly but when I go to runserver with the phonescape one it says starting pimpscape server on 0.0.0.0 port 43594 and just sits there... I was wandering whats wrong help would be appreciated...

-reply by kman

You must get the latest and you must edit the FIRST PART from

set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02

to

set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_12

set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_12

(GET THE LATEST UPDATE!)

Solution to all the iGuest problems. You have to change all the jdk1.6.0 to jdk1.6.0_(here type the number of the update, in my case its 12 so this is how mine looks like) ex. Jdk1.6.0_12

***ONLY CHANGE THE 1.6.0 NOT THE 1.5.0***

Another question was that when he hits rune all he sees is the blah blah scape is running on port 43594. That means that its up and running and ready for people to use it. To play it go on an ip changer or use moparscape.

But that question leads to mine. I can't play my server, when I host it. Everytime I try to connect, the cmd says:

Connection from ***.***.*.*:55381ClientHandler: Client null disconnected (***.***.*.*)

How can I play the server that I am hosting.

its says that because your server is running but you gota take your ip address & use it to sign on a client like moparscape or silab

ok, I did evreything you said, I got to the part where I click on runserver.Bat, a window pops up and says starting pimpscape server on 0.0.0.0:43954 and it just sits there, and it doesent load. Help please.

okay I need help

when I go to run the compiler it says

starting cheezescape server on.  0.0.0.0:43594

configobjects.Cfg  file not foundd

WHAT DO  I DO :S

-reply by Dann

Right, Ive mostly finished everything but now I need to download JDK 5.0 for the compiler. &+ Its really hard finding the link where to download that so maybe you could include it in the tutorial. Also more commands and more complex work on how you do it? How you manage it?

The lot I need to know for my own server that I'm sooon creating!

-reply by Izzy

please help i start and it doese thisRunescape Private Serverokay I need help

when I go to run the compiler it says

starting cheezescape server on.  0.0.0.0:43594

configobjects.Cfg  file not foundd

WHAT DO  I DO :S