xisto Community
Facebook

Runescape Private Server How to make your own private server and make runescape cash with it :)

Thanks for this guide, but I have a question. How do I get onto my own server? Do I just type in my I.P? Or the I.P I have from No-IP.Org?Please help, Thanks,~Kristian~

Can

Runescape Private Server

I can't download JDK rite now for some reason, all of my computers can't either, I hav 4 XP and a vista and a mac and it still won't let me download. When I chose the system I'm downloading for and click continue, it said something like Your Download Transaction Cannot Be Approved. Please Check Customer Service. I tried to download stuff from the Java SE page and kept saying that. Is it because the server is down or something? If you have JDK 6.2 compiler and JDK 6 Update 2 and Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 2

Your Wrong

Runescape Private Server

Replying to coolcat50

No its not in anyway illegal. If you found a way to put this server on RuneScapes list or you advertised it as a real RuneScape it would be. But you basically start from nothing but some trees and buildings and add everything.

So no its not illegal.

-reply by YourWrong

FIXED PROBLEM WITH JDK

Runescape Private Server

Edit compiler

Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_05 <----

Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_05 <----

They were originally 02 but change them to 05 (thats the version # for JDK)

-reply by Java FixR

Jdk not updated

Runescape Private Server

When I try to comply it it wont comply it says it is not the updated version of Java

-reply by gurgen

my server just gets stuck on loading server how to i fix this

Runescape Private Server

Replying to Trap FeedBackerI did everything in this guide and when I try to start the server it gets stuck on loading the server bit

When I compiled the files this is what it said---

Note: stream.Java uses or overrides a deprecated API.

Note: recompile whith -Xlint:deprecation for details.

Files compiled successfuly!

Press any key to continue . . .

Does anyone know what to do?????

-reply by dan88

Ive done it and all I just need to kno do I need to use a webclient like mopar to get on like do I type my no-ip host in the server bit bcz on silab I did it and used a char form the char folder database and it says error connecting.

JDK 6.2

Runescape Private Server

I cant fing the JDK 6 Update 2 and Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 2

Its not on the site can you reply asap that would be great thanks.

I NEED HELP!!!

Runescape Private Server

Well everytime I go to dowload a server of client or something it says file not found help me!

I really, really need help please help me!

-reply by Secret Name

Replying to kab012345Actually, I've asked JaGEx if the basic USE of MoparScape was illegal or if I'd be in any position to be banned for using it, and it turns out JaGEx doesn't care. It is in no way, shape, or form against the rules to use this program. As a matter of fact, they don't track people who use it. It says on MoparScape forums that you shouldn't turn on the "HP Above Heads" option because JaGEx tracks that, but it is indeed just a rumor. So to wrap things up, Mopar it up! - Dylan-reply by Dylan

i need help

Runescape Private Server

Hi I have done everything you said, but I ran into a few problems. On is when I click on the compile thing it says "javac is incorrect... Or w/e and then what ever I do it will close, it wont write anything, copy paste anything, it just closes... And idk if thats the only prob with ym server offline, when I go to that website and say manage my sever I fill it all out and I says "server must be online" please message me on the website rune-server.Org my name is mrscheeler ty!

-reply by jared

When I press c to compile, it says I need to download jdk 6.0 or jdk 5.0It says visit od taharoks tutorial in moparscape to get the guide, but I couldnt find itSo could some1 Please post a link so I can get the newest jdk