xisto Community
Facebook

Runescape Private Server How to make your own private server and make runescape cash with it :)

hey, I got an issue with this. I've done everything then when I go to compile the server it says that you do not have JDK 5.0 or 6.0 but I definitely do, I have reinstalled it several times. Please help? :)

Got a bit stuck on the whole thing.Runescape Private Server

Okay, so I've done everything stated and got the server running, or so it says in the "Administrator: Server" command console.

Need to know a couple of things:

1)How do I create accounts for my server?

2)How do my friends and I connect to the server?

I'm a noob at this, my very first time at doing it so any and all help would be amazing :) thanks alot.

-reply by balthazar696

RunningRunescape Private Server

I have tried this with 2 servers, when I go to Run it says Starting "RuneImpact" Server on 0.0.0.0:43594How can this IP be changed? How can I filter this into a client?

-reply by Alex

JDK 5.0/6.0 errorRunescape Private Server

hi, when I choose option c in the beginning it sais I do not have JDK5.0 or 6.0 but I do got it and I downloaded it several times but nothing works can u help me with this?

-reply by Vic Cools

I had the same problem but i found the solutionRunescape Private Server

OK here is what you do, you goto the command that you copied into the COMPILE.BAT file and change the first few words.

Where it says...

set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02

Where it says the jdk.1.6.0_02 change the "02" to what ever version of the JAVA you downloaded.

For example I downloaded the 14'th version so mine is...Jdk.1.6.0_14

THat is all you need to do. Chears,

ME

-reply by Anonymous

I had the same problem but i found the solutionRunescape Private Server

OK here is what you do, you goto the command that you copied into the COMPILE.BAT file and change the first few words.

Where it says...

set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02

Where it says the jdk.1.6.0_02 change the "02" to what ever version of the JAVA you downloaded.

For example I downloaded the 14'th version so mine is...Jdk.1.6.0_14

That is all you need to do. Cheers,

-reply by Anonymous

How do you use this by yourself and with mates at the same time... It doesnt start up a client when u click run so can you please give me some alternative?

Replying to 8bitYe 8bit is right.People are usually playing Real servers not private servers..And Private servers are new so not everyone knows it so its better not toWaste your time and play private servers.Plzzzz don't try it by downloading the JDK 6 updateBecause its full of virussssssssssssssss.IF u don't believe me u can try it and see that I am right.THANKS for REading ...-soroush-reply by badboyz

Java EE 5 SDK problemRunescape Private Server

well I'm trying to install the java update from the link above and it gets to the administration configuration part of the installation and refuses to go any further..? any suggestions and please don't say click next :P lol

-reply by justin