xisto Community
Facebook

Runescape Private Server How to make your own private server and make runescape cash with it :)

Right click compiler and click edit. Then you must edit 6_2 and change it too 6_(Whatever patch your JDK is).

-reply by commenter

OK. Ima help you guys out.

If it says starting on 0.0.0.0.:43954, then it doesnt loads, then you must have not compiled it, or either there were errors in the compile.

And Cheezescape is very unreliable. I suggest using Mod Stalker's source. Here.

Editing is very  easy with this source.

You probably want some help with compiling.

OK, right click your compiler.

It'll say

C:Program FilesJavajdk_6_0

Change it to

C:Program FilesJavajdk_6_<WHATEVER PATCH YOU GOT>

There's your help.

-reply by helper

I nearly created it, but there is an error?Runescape Private Server

I was creating it, but then,  when I went to the compile file thing, it said: 'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external operable program or batch file

Press any key to continue . . .

How do I make it work

Ty

okay, true rs addicts, need help.Runescape Private Server

okay so here is my issue, if in any case rs decides to stop I want my own server. I want it to be mine to edit and control, as well to continue playing on it as it is rs. Maybe even rs classic server as well, I have my own extra computers I can get into working order to make into servers. If that is what I might need to run something so large, I'm not sure. I know how to see what may harm computers and everything, don't even try anything if thats what you plan on doing. just looking for another proffesionals help in something I don't know how to do. Do I need to somehow scan their servers for the correct java script without players or animations, just map and tree layouts, along with mines and everything for skilling? and then also the idle and npc animations so the questing remains so I can just encode them onto the map? I tried figuring this out on my own and couldn't, an email would be great please. Email me anytime. I have planty more questions.

Compile help pleaseRunescape Private Server

hey Okay I copied everything you said when you edit the compile. Now I open compile and Itype c then enter. Then it said

You do not have JDK 5.0 or 6.0. Go to od Taharock's tutorial on the moparscape tutorials section for step-bystepinstructions link to download the newest JDK update.

I have downloaded version JDK 6 Update 13 with JavaFX SDK.What do I do?Please reply!

-reply by John

A different compiler?Runescape Private Server

OK, it seems that everyone is having trouble with the compiler and telling us to type 6_(whatever patch you got) isn't very clear and certainly isn't working -_-. Sooooo, does anyone know where to get a compiler that works. Could you please post for everyone else to see, or, I s'pose you can email me at:

-thnx for reading really need help :'(

FeedbackRunescape Private Server

go into the CMD/DOS file and edit all of the C:""Java to your currect java installation

I.E.: C:Program FilesJava*version*Binjava.ExeYou would change the version to yours, or copy and paste the link... Make sure you see if it is JRE or the other java handler, as that could cause a problem as well.

-> Questions/Concerns?-> Email: bleach22894@yahoo.Com

-reply by Colt

For the problem with the compilerRunescape Private Server

Ok so some of you guys will have problems wen trying to compile.I will go through a step by step guide to help you.

Fisrt of all after you have changed the compile to the above. Go back onto the compile by right click, edit.

Next, you will see at the top of your new compiler:

@echo offIf exist "C:Program Files (x86)" set programfiles=C:Program Files (x86)Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02[/font]Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02[/font]Set jac=binjavac.ExeSet jav=binjava.Exe... Etc.

You see where I have highlighted it, change that to your current JDK for e.G.Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_14[/font]

After you have done that, save and exit, now you should be able to compile and be able to continue.

-feedback by Josh

I need help with my runserver file cuz when I run it it appears some white text and I cant read it cuz the window disappears in like 0.3 secs ... Please help it said this on the file when I clicked edit:

@echo offTitle NitroManPk ServerJava -Xmx512m -cp .;./jython.Jar;./MySql/mysql-connector-java-3.0.17-ga-bin.Jar server

is that how it should be?? (I changed CheezeScape server to NitroManPk Server my server name) but I need help Please email me or write here at this topic Please

-reply by Ricky

*sigh...Runescape Private Server

First, this is a very basic private server, its old, and there are many better versions avaliable, like Atroscape and Fortescape, they are two magnicficent servers, godswords, bandos + armadyl, skillcapes, pretty up 2 date.  Also, I recommend you have a brain and know what you are doing, if you haven't had programming experience, you won't be able to update and perform maintenance to your server, nor will you be able to do anything but walk around and fight monsters with glitched hp bars and no drops.  Recommend you download Atroscape or Fortescape source, and the Fortescape Client (probably the two best shells for private servers, come with all the monsters preloaded so they are there when you start + 2bil partyhats as a start greeting!)  I highly recommend Fortescape, anyway good luck, but most of you will be wasting your time without prior Java or C++ experience, maybe VB...

-reply by Jonny Q

compile problemRunescape Private Server

"You do not have java files for this compiler to compile"

-all right so I got java 6u14, I edited the compiler so it says jdk1.6.0_14 where it needs to be changed.

-I made the CLASSPATH

CLASSPATH=C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_14bin;%CLASSPATH%;

-I made the PATH as well

C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_14bin

please e-mail me or respond

thanks!

Here is an updated version of the compiler!Runescape Private Server

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////@echo offIf exist "C:Program Files (x86)" set programfiles=C:Program Files (x86)Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_14Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_14Set jac=binjavac.ExeSet jav=binjava.Exe:co1Set b=0Set t=7Goto co2:co2Color %b%%t%:menuClsTitle The Perfect Compiler version 2.0Echo Please choose an option below to do that function.Echo Keep posted on the Moparscape Tutorials section forEcho any updates that I post.Echo.Echo c - Compile your server.Echo r - To Run your server.Echo e - To exit out of the program.Echo color - Change the Text and Backround colors of this compiler.Echo reset - Resets your Compiler Logs.Echo.Echo.Set /p c=Option:If %c%==c goto cIf %c%==C goto cIf %c%==r goto rIf %c%==R goto rIf %c%==color goto colorIf %c%==Color goto colorIf %c%==COLOR goto colorIf %c%==reset goto resetIf %c%==Reset goto resetIf %c%==RESET goto resetIf %c%==e goto eIf %c%==E goto eIf %c%==* goto erGoto er:colorClsEcho Would you like to change the backround color, changeEcho the text color, or reset it to default?Echo.Echo back - Change the backround color.Echo text - Change the text color.Echo def - Change all colors back to default.Echo.Echo.Set /p color=Option:If %color%==back goto backIf %color%==BACK goto backIf %color%==text goto textIf %color%==TEXT goto textIf %color%==def goto co1If %color%==DEF goto co1If %color%==* goto erGoto er:backClsEcho Please select a color to change the backround to:Echo.Echo blackEcho whiteEcho redEcho yellowEcho greenEcho blueEcho purpleEcho.Echo.Set /p back=Color:If %back%== black (set b=0)If %back%== white (set b=7)If %back%== red (set b=4)If %back%== yellow (set b=6)If %back%== green (set b=2)If %back%== blue (set b=1)If %back%== purple (set b=5)Goto co2:textClsEcho Please select a color to change the text to:Echo.Echo blackEcho whiteEcho redEcho yellowEcho greenEcho blueEcho purpleEcho.Echo.Set /p back=Color:If %back%== black (set t=0)If %back%== white (set t=7)If %back%== red (set t=4)If %back%== yellow (set t=6)If %back%== green (set t=2)If %back%== blue (set t=1)If %back%== purple (set t=5)Goto co2:cClsTitle CompilerGoto cjc:c2If exist src (goto cl) else (goto c3):c3If exist *.Java (goto cl2) else (goto ce):c4%javac% -cp . *.JavaEcho Files Compiled Successfully!PauseClsGoto menu:c5%javac% -cp . .src*.JavaEcho Files Compiled Successfully!PauseMove .src*.Class .classesClsGoto menu:ceClsEcho You need to have Java files for this Compiler to Compile.PauseClsGoto menu:rClsTitle RunserverGoto cj:r2Set rjava=%java% -Xmx1024m -cp .;./jython.Jar;./MySql/mysql-connector-java-3.0.17-ga-bin.Jar serverClsGoto r3:r3If exist .classesserver.Class (goto sl2) else (goto r4):r4If exist .server.Class (goto sl) else (goto se):r5%rjava%PauseClsGoto menu:r6Set rjava=Set rjava=%java% -cp .;./classes; Server%rjava%PauseClsGoto menu:seClsTitle ErrorEcho You do not have a Server.Class. Make sure that you have used theEcho compiler with your server BEFORE you try runing it.PauseClsGoto menu:erClsTitle ErrorEcho Invalid command. Please make sure the commands you typeEcho in are correct.PauseClsGoto menu:eClsExit:cjcIf exist "%pro%_06%jac%" (goto sjc) else (goto cjc2):cjc2If exist "%pro%_07%jac%" (goto sjc2) else (goto cjc3):cjc3If exist "%pro%_08%jac%" (goto sjc3) else (goto cjc4):cjc4If exist "%pro%_09%jac%" (goto sjc4) else (goto cjc5):cjc5If exist "%pro%_10%jac%" (goto sjc5) else (goto cjc6):cjc6If exist "%pro2%%jac%" (goto sjc6) else (goto cjc7):cjc7If exist "%pro%%jac%" (goto sjc7) else (goto cjc8):cjc8If exist "%pro%_01%jac%" (goto sjc8) else (goto cjc9):cjc9If exist "%pro%_02%jac%" (goto sjc9) else (goto cjc10):cjc10If exist "%pro%_03%jac%" (goto sjc10) else (goto cjc11):cjc11If exist "%pro%_04%jac%" (goto sjc11) else (goto cjc12):cjc12If exist "%pro%_05%jac%" (goto sjc12) else (goto je):sjcSet javac="%pro%_06%jac%"Goto c2:sjc2Set javac="%pro%_07%jac%"Goto c2:sjc3Set javac="%pro%_08%jac%"Goto c2:sjc4Set javac="%pro%_09%jac%"Goto c2:sjc5Set javac="%pro%_10%jac%"Goto c2:sjc6Set javac="%pro2%%jac%"Goto c2:sjc7Set javac="%pro%%jac%"Goto c2:sjc8Set javac="%pro%_01%jac%"Goto c2:sjc9Set javac="%pro%_02%jac%"Goto c2:sjc10Set javac="%pro%_03%jac%"Goto c2:sjc11Set javac="%pro%_04%jac%"Goto c2:sjc12Set javac="%pro%_05%jac%"Goto c2:cjIf exist "%pro%_06%jav%" (goto sj) else (goto cj2):cj2If exist "%pro%_07%jav%" (goto sj2) else (goto cj3):cj3If exist "%pro%_08%jav%" (goto sj3) else (goto cj4):cj4If exist "%pro%_09%jav%" (goto sj4) else (goto cj5):cj5If exist "%pro%_10%jav%" (goto sj5) else (goto cj6):cj6If exist "%pro2%%jav%" (goto sj6) else (goto cj7):cj7If exist "%pro%%jav%" (goto sj7) else (goto cj8):cj8If exist "%pro%_01%jav%" (goto sj8) else (goto cj9):cj9If exist "%pro%_02%jav%" (goto sj9) else (goto cj10):cj10If exist "%pro%_03%jav%" (goto sj10) else (goto cj11):cj11If exist "%pro%_04%jav%" (goto sj11) else (goto cj12):cj12If exist "%pro%_05%jav%" (goto sj12) else (goto je):sjSet java="%pro%_06%jav%"Goto r2:sj2Set java="%pro%_07%jav%"Goto r2:sj3Set java="%pro%_08%jav%"Goto r2:sj4Set java="%pro%_09%jav%"Goto r2:sj5Set java="%pro%_10%jav%"Goto r2:sj6Set java="%pro2%%jav%"Goto r2:sj7Set java="%pro%%jav%"Goto r2:sj8Set java="%pro%_01%jav%"Goto r2:sj9Set java="%pro%_02%jav%"Goto r2:sj10Set java="%pro%_03%jav%"Goto r2:sj11Set java="%pro%_04%jav%"Goto r2:sj12Set java="%pro%_05%jav%"Goto r2:jeClsTitle ErrorEcho You do not have JDK 5.0 or JDK 6.0. Go to od Taharok's tutorialEcho on the moparscape Tuturoials section for step-by-step instructionsEcho link to download the newest JDK Update.PauseClsGoto menu:slClsEcho Ran Server at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Server was run using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank-you for using Mod Taharok's 'Perfect' Compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto r5:sl2ClsEcho Ran Server at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Server was run using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank-you for using Mod Taharok's 'Perfect' Compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto r6:clClsEcho Compiled Java files at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Java files were compiled using %javac%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank-you for using Mod Taharok's 'Perfect' Compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto c5:cl2ClsEcho Compiled Java files at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Java files were compiled using %javac%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank-you for using Mod Taharok's 'Perfect' Compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto c4:resetClsEcho Resetting the Compiler's Logs...PauseDel "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo ----------Compiler Logs---------- >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto menu///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-reply by Xlink?

Game saved automaticallyRunescape Private ServerWhen I try and login my game automatically saves and logs out. Any help on this?-question by Xlink?

NEW COMPILER THING

Runescape Private Server

@echo offIf exist "C:Program Files (x86)" set programfiles=C:Program Files (x86)Set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_15Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_15Set jac=binjavac.ExeSet jav=binjava.Exe:co1Set b=0Set t=7Goto co2:co2Color %b%%t%:menuClsTitle The Perfect Compiler version 2.0Echo Please choose an option below to do that function.Echo Keep posted on the Moparscape Tutorials section forEcho any updates that I post.Echo.Echo c - Compile your server.Echo r - To Run your server.Echo e - To exit out of the program.Echo color - Change the Text and Backround colors of this compiler.Echo reset - Resets your Compiler Logs.Echo.Echo.Set /p c=Option:If %c%==c goto cIf %c%==C goto cIf %c%==r goto rIf %c%==R goto rIf %c%==color goto colorIf %c%==Color goto colorIf %c%==COLOR goto colorIf %c%==reset goto resetIf %c%==Reset goto resetIf %c%==RESET goto resetIf %c%==e goto eIf %c%==E goto eIf %c%==* goto erGoto er:colorClsEcho Would you like to change the backround color, changeEcho the text color, or reset it to default?Echo.Echo back - Change the backround color.Echo text - Change the text color.Echo def - Change all colors back to default.Echo.Echo.Set /p color=Option:If %color%==back goto backIf %color%==BACK goto backIf %color%==text goto textIf %color%==TEXT goto textIf %color%==def goto co1If %color%==DEF goto co1If %color%==* goto erGoto er:backClsEcho Please select a color to change the backround to:Echo.Echo blackEcho whiteEcho redEcho yellowEcho greenEcho blueEcho purpleEcho.Echo.Set /p back=Color:If %back%== black (set b=0)If %back%== white (set b=7)If %back%== red (set b=4)If %back%== yellow (set b=6)If %back%== green (set b=2)If %back%== blue (set b=1)If %back%== purple (set b=5)Goto co2:textClsEcho Please select a color to change the text to:Echo.Echo blackEcho whiteEcho redEcho yellowEcho greenEcho blueEcho purpleEcho.Echo.Set /p back=Color:If %back%== black (set t=0)If %back%== white (set t=7)If %back%== red (set t=4)If %back%== yellow (set t=6)If %back%== green (set t=2)If %back%== blue (set t=1)If %back%== purple (set t=5)Goto co2:cClsTitle CompilerGoto cjc:c2If exist src (goto cl) else (goto c3):c3If exist *.Java (goto cl2) else (goto ce):c4%javac% -cp . *.JavaEcho Files Compiled Successfully!PauseClsGoto menu:c5%javac% -cp . .src*.JavaEcho Files Compiled Successfully!PauseMove .src*.Class .classesClsGoto menu:ceClsEcho You need to have Java files for this Compiler to Compile.PauseClsGoto menu:rClsTitle RunserverGoto cj:r2Set rjava=%java% -Xmx1024m -cp .;./jython.Jar;./[Runescape-Private-Server#]MySql[/url]/mysql-connector-java-3.0.17-ga-bin.Jar serverClsGoto r3:r3If exist .classesserver.Class (goto sl2) else (goto r4):r4If exist .server.Class (goto sl) else (goto se):r5%rjava%PauseClsGoto menu:r6Set rjava=Set rjava=%java% -cp .;./classes; Server%rjava%PauseClsGoto menu:seClsTitle ErrorEcho You do not have a Server.Class. Make sure that you have used theEcho compiler with your server BEFORE you try runing it.PauseClsGoto menu:erClsTitle ErrorEcho Invalid command. Please make sure the commands you typeEcho in are correct.PauseClsGoto menu:eClsExit:cjcIf exist "%pro%_06%jac%" (goto sjc) else (goto cjc2):cjc2If exist "%pro%_07%jac%" (goto sjc2) else (goto cjc3):cjc3If exist "%pro%_08%jac%" (goto sjc3) else (goto cjc4):cjc4If exist "%pro%_09%jac%" (goto sjc4) else (goto cjc5):cjc5If exist "%pro%_10%jac%" (goto sjc5) else (goto cjc6):cjc6If exist "%pro2%%jac%" (goto sjc6) else (goto cjc7):cjc7If exist "%pro%%jac%" (goto sjc7) else (goto cjc8):cjc8If exist "%pro%_01%jac%" (goto sjc8) else (goto cjc9):cjc9If exist "%pro%_02%jac%" (goto sjc9) else (goto cjc10):cjc10If exist "%pro%_03%jac%" (goto sjc10) else (goto cjc11):cjc11If exist "%pro%_04%jac%" (goto sjc11) else (goto cjc12):cjc12If exist "%pro%_05%jac%" (goto sjc12) else (goto je):sjcSet javac="%pro%_06%jac%"Goto c2:sjc2Set javac="%pro%_07%jac%"Goto c2:sjc3Set javac="%pro%_08%jac%"Goto c2:sjc4Set javac="%pro%_09%jac%"Goto c2:sjc5Set javac="%pro%_10%jac%"Goto c2:sjc6Set javac="%pro2%%jac%"Goto c2:sjc7Set javac="%pro%%jac%"Goto c2:sjc8Set javac="%pro%_01%jac%"Goto c2:sjc9Set javac="%pro%_02%jac%"Goto c2:sjc10Set javac="%pro%_03%jac%"Goto c2:sjc11Set javac="%pro%_04%jac%"Goto c2:sjc12Set javac="%pro%_05%jac%"Goto c2:cjIf exist "%pro%_06%jav%" (goto sj) else (goto cj2):cj2If exist "%pro%_07%jav%" (goto sj2) else (goto cj3):cj3If exist "%pro%_08%jav%" (goto sj3) else (goto cj4):cj4If exist "%pro%_09%jav%" (goto sj4) else (goto cj5):cj5If exist "%pro%_10%jav%" (goto sj5) else (goto cj6):cj6If exist "%pro2%%jav%" (goto sj6) else (goto cj7):cj7If exist "%pro%%jav%" (goto sj7) else (goto cj8):cj8If exist "%pro%_01%jav%" (goto sj8) else (goto cj9):cj9If exist "%pro%_02%jav%" (goto sj9) else (goto cj10):cj10If exist "%pro%_03%jav%" (goto sj10) else (goto cj11):cj11If exist "%pro%_04%jav%" (goto sj11) else (goto cj12):cj12If exist "%pro%_05%jav%" (goto sj12) else (goto je):sjSet java="%pro%_06%jav%"Goto r2:sj2Set java="%pro%_07%jav%"Goto r2:sj3Set java="%pro%_08%jav%"Goto r2:sj4Set java="%pro%_09%jav%"Goto r2:sj5Set java="%pro%_10%jav%"Goto r2:sj6Set java="%pro2%%jav%"Goto r2:sj7Set java="%pro%%jav%"Goto r2:sj8Set java="%pro%_01%jav%"Goto r2:sj9Set java="%pro%_02%jav%"Goto r2:sj10Set java="%pro%_03%jav%"Goto r2:sj11Set java="%pro%_04%jav%"Goto r2:sj12Set java="%pro%_05%jav%"Goto r2:jeClsTitle ErrorEcho You do not have JDK 5.0 or JDK 6.0. Go to od Taharok's tutorialEcho on the moparscape Tuturoials section for step-by-step instructionsEcho link to download the newest JDK Update.PauseClsGoto menu:slClsEcho Ran Server at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Server was run using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank-you for using Mod Taharok's 'Perfect' Compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto r5:sl2ClsEcho Ran Server at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Server was run using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank-you for using Mod Taharok's 'Perfect' Compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto r6:clClsEcho Compiled Java files at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Java files were compiled using %javac%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank-you for using Mod Taharok's 'Perfect' Compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto c5:cl2ClsEcho Compiled Java files at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Java files were compiled using %javac%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank-you for using Mod Taharok's 'Perfect' Compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto c4:resetClsEcho Resetting the Compiler's Logs...PauseDel "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo ----------Compiler Logs---------- >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto menu

-reply by newperson

prompt failRunescape Private Server

hello,

well..There are some problems...

first of all..When go to prompt to run the server..Apears  "configobjects.Cfg: file not found"

what I understood is..In the file "config" there isn't a file named : "objects.Cfg"

well..I couldnt find this file..I'm asking where I can find it...

second...The ip is like.. 0.0.0.0:43594

is it right??

Please answer me..Thanks

-reply by renan