xisto Community
RED NOVA

Your Least Favorite Sport

synchronised swimming is at the top of my list of "sports" I really can't stand to watch. Boring...

Synchronised swimming I'd have to agree with as the most boring sport to watch. BUT I'd have to say after a couple of drinks and pizza/pies, yes It's funny to watch and do a couple of funny pisstakes pretending to be like em.. :):)

Have any of you actually played golf, more than one time? And I don't mean mini-golf. With family or perhaps friends? I have, and I don't think it is boring at all. I'll let you have your opinions, so that is okey.My least favorite sport must be American football. Arrgh, I don't even get the point. It's boring to watch, and I don't want to play it either.

Overall, I like the more part of sports, I'm not fastidious.I like to think that every sport / game has it's own fascination, its own enchantment.Often I'll find something boring because the lack of understanding rules and key points.Back to the topic, my least Favorite Sport watching are indeed curling and golf.But I do enjoy a Tiger Woods PGA Tour on Wii with my brother.

I dislike watching some sports that I love to play.If i had to sum up both to play and watch on tv, it adds up to sumo wrestling, because I am not eligible for the sport and I don't like watching these big dudes wrestle. :)

Volleyball.It took me like 5 minutes to even remember it was a sport.But it has to be my least favourite one.And there are only two very simple contributions to this.A ) I hate watching all sports, so entertainment due to witnessing is clearly out of the question.B ) I hate playing Volleyball, and suck at it to boot.I could be decent at any sportHockey, soccer, baseball, basketball, so they're all pretty much on even grounds.

Edited by dcshaw.en (see edit history)

I personally think figure skating is my least faveorite sport. Even though it is fun/cool to watch their tricks, I wouldn't really want to be in the ice situation falling down, breaking ankles.Although most sports have injuries, I think that you get hurt a lot in this sport. Also, maybe golf. But I have to say, people who like golf actually enjoy golf. I dont know why though. ^_^ It looks so hard swinging the club really hard,

Yeah golf and cricket are soo boring to watch. But for me it has to be Rugby.. .What is the point in this stupid game ? They just know lumps out of each other and for what ? A egg shaped ball lol. I find it so boring it gives me a headache.

I would have to say Golf myself too, along with watching paint dry. Never could figure out the point to hitting a ball into a little whole.

My least favorite sport to play is track. There's nothing appealing about running around in circles. Watching Usain Bolt beat the WR without trying is fun though, so watching is cool.Least favorite to watch is soccer. Not enough action from me.

As far as spectator sports goes there are two I really don't understand and probably more that I haven't considered which should be on the list. I think the worst one is basketball. There seems to be no point to the middle portion of the court which is ignored by all the players. The team which has possession is allowed to run to the attacking end of the court without challenge from the defending team unlike most other team sports in which the defending team actually defends their ground. By contrast netball is a much better court game because of the court restrictions on the players. Every bit of the court is used and at the elite level of the game played in Australia it is very fast. The other game I don't understand is golf. As a spectator sport it has to be the most boring thing ever invented to use up broadcast bandwidth. I can understand how actually playing golf would be good, but watching it on TV is pointless second only to listening to it on radio. TellyTubbies is more stimulating.So football ( soccer ) is the best and GOLF its too boring!!!