xisto Community
RED NOVA

Your Least Favorite Sport

That's a tough one. I don't much care for watching many games. Golf I guess. Though cricket looks painfully boring too. But the scottish games are pretty fun to watch though.=) And archer I love watching that too. :D I'd say my least fav sports are about 1.Golf, 2.Baseball and it goes down from there. lol But still watching sports on tv is a slow and painful death.

I favourite sports is football. Though cricket comes close but due to time constraint - cricket takes several hours to finish one match and test match takes five days whereas Football is just 90minutes of fierce battle I love it. Come worldcup 2006....

58691[/snapback]

I'm very sorry. I couldn't find edit button to edit. The question here is the 'Least Favotire sport'..... Mods if you come here kindly delete the above post of mine. Thank you.

My least favorite sport as of now is golf too. There's no fun in golf may be I've not taste the beauty of the game.

Dragonfly your post has been deleted.

So back on topic well i personally dont have a sports that i dislike but one that i really dont get is cricket the game goes on for ages.... and when you hit the ball can roll and still gain ground... it seems almost impossible to play, when ever i see it on tv im so confused...

other that i dont mind any sports really.

I hate watching golf or bowling! If I wanna take a nap put either one of the things on my TV and 30 seconds later I'll be out!Hockey on the other hand. I LOVE Hockey! I miss the NHL sooooooo much! This winter was no winter at all for me.Please come back hockey :) zippy77

Mine is easily baseball. I don't believe in "America's Past time" BS. I hate it, especially MLB. And now with all the steriod scandels going on, its hard to say what team is using steriods and which team isnt. That, and I just plain hate the fact that the players are overpaid for a almost non contact sport...actually, I have seen about three hits in all of watching/playing baseball. It's just so weak...

Baseball! Maybe it's because i don't understand the game... You try to hit the ball with the stick, if you hit it, the ball will fly very high, then lots of people will start running, but only one will run towards the ball. And then the ball will fly towards the crowd and the player will throw himself into the crowd and finally catches the ball. And then the crowd will cheer.That's all my understanding about baseball... :)

My least favourite sport? Golf...and baseball. Watching it on the tube is really boring. I'd enjoy it more by playing it rather than watching it.On the other extreme, I love basketball, volleyball, hockey and lacrosse. :)

i think i have no current cared sports because i always like to play basketball.ummm,by watch nba to get my ball feeling better:)well,support basketball for ever... :)

I really do not like BADMINTON First of all because it's become so commercialized in our country. Second because it's not really that tiring. Maybe when you play with professionals and national players it is but unfortunately I do not know anyone who can tire me in badminton.

I like sports that makes you do a lot of running, such as Football(soccer) or Basketball, and those that involve physical contact.

there is something like commercial badminton? never heard about that o_Oanyways, the most boring so-called "sport" IMHO is soccer, maybe it's just because soccer's the most popular sport in germany...

there is something like commercial badminton? never heard about that o_O

you got it all wrong. I said it it's too commercialized.

anyways, the most boring so-called "sport" IMHO is soccer, maybe it's just because soccer's the most popular sport in germany...

142892[/snapback]

All sports are pretty boring to watch. Football(Soccer) is not all that boring to play and neither is basketball.

All sports are pretty boring to watch. Football(Soccer) is not all that boring to play and neither is basketball.

142896[/snapback]

Oops!! sorry for typing in the quote box.

My worst sport ... probably netball, the fact that you can't move around with the ball really annoys me :lol: but my favourite sport is tennis.