xisto Community
RED NOVA

Your Least Favorite Sport

yeah baseball is the worst of the worst. All you do is stand around and hit a white ball with a stick. I mean what is the point of it? Sometimes you make fun plays and catches, but most of the time you just stand there and do nothing, its boring!!!

well in my opinion, i think that all sports are entirley boring *snorez* lol eccept soccer...thats fun to play..plus its the only sport im good at :-D

I used to think golf was the most boring sport ever, but since i got tiger woods pga tour for xbox im now a golf fan. Ive even watched it on tv a few times and tho its not really exciting, its definetely not the worse.The worse i think is curling and baseball. Not only i dont think the sports are interesting but to watch them is so boring that i can just fall asleep.My fave sport (to watch and play) is definetely soccer. SOCCER IS LIFE ! :angry:

Hmm, well my least favorite sport would have to be....Cant think of any. >_< Some sports that I dont like watching are basketball, baseball, and football. Lol, basically a lot of the ones where they have time outs and the game goes longer then it should.

Assuming you mean playing it, soccer, mainly because everyone else apart from me has ridiculasly good skills!And if you mean watching it, soccer, because of all the chavs!