xisto Community
RED NOVA

Your Least Favorite Sport

I totally agree with you on the AFL Aussie to. for me hockey and rugby is the way to go eh. Maby its cuz I'm Canadian I don't know but golf, AFL, and tennis are the most stupid sports on the planet-Adam

I may have replied to it at some point.. But car racing? watching cars go around and around all over again.. No thanks. Also, while Golf is good to play after a night out or such, it is indeed, very boring to watch.. I can understand why some people think Cricket is too long, but gotta say Cricket is one of the favs, especially the shortened day/nighters.. although i'm not a fan of the 20/20, but those that may usually not like cricket may not mind the 20/20 cricket format.

It's got to be cricket i suppose. I was forced to play this game when i was in a boarding school. For all of you who don't know what it is, well...you may not ant to learn the rules anyway as they are way too complicated. Also it's a kind of game that last 4-5 days or so, and you can still get a draw if it rains on the last day...lol.
and sometimes you played for a whole day and only touches the ball once or twice.

well, i managed to play through my school career but i still hate it. i watch it sometimes on the Tv but that's only because everyone in my dorm watch it and there's nothing else to do.

I love cricket! Its really good and takes skill. :rolleyes:

You also feel really good if you hit a 6 or make a catch.

My least favourite sport would have to be swimming. Don't take me wrong, I love sport. But swimming is just too tiring and boring. I really hate other boring things (or at least they are boring to me,) such as netball. You just stand there, doing nothing unless the ball comes to you, and even then, you can't move!

my least favortie sport would be Football, yea i guess there is alot of people who like and love football. But man how can someone sit infront of the TV and just watch people say all kinds of weir words lol like down, first down, second down. lol Also how they get in formation and how one team blocks another runs with the ball. LOL well i guess i dont like football because i really dont get how they can play or what is the strategy of playing i know you have to run with the ball to the other side but it takes too much downs, lol

Uh...yeah, that really makes sense. =/. Do you watch any sport? You'd say that basketball has "fouls and quarters" (are they called that? :P), so you don't enjoy it. Soccer has "goals" and "cards". Hockey has "penalties", "offsides", "defense and offense", "blueline". Don't tell me you don't like any of these sports.Least favorite sport? Swimming.

My least favourite is golf.Its really boring..nothing in it fascinates me...Yes its true its slow too.In golf what you do is hit the ball and then go there near the hole by that cab or on foot ..thats really boring.I like football instead ..its fast ....and its just 90 mins in which you have to give your best:)

My least favorite sport is golf. I mean what kinda sport is it?? Its more of like a game. It only involves moving in a cart, walking and swinging. "Real" sports or sports that I think are sport involves running, exercising etc. Gofl is boring...to me at least.

My least favorite sport to watch is probably golf, just because it's kinda boring, but my least favorite sport in terms of playing is basketball. For some reason I'm good at every other sport but I SUCK at basketball. Like, really, really badly. As in, I suck so much that if I sucked just a little bit more, I'd suck... just a little bit more. :P

Edited by cangor (see edit history)