xisto Community
RED NOVA

Your Least Favorite Sport

My least favorite to watch or play would probably be golf, soccer's my least favorite of the major sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey being the others). And yes, I too am an American :rolleyes: I'm not crazy about any sports involving me getting on blades, skates, boards, wheels, etc... Baseball is the best :lol: I don't think any other sport has the level of strategy involved with baseball or the amount of overall athleticism involved, hitting, running, throwing, fielding... And unlike with football you don't have to be 300 lb's or with basketball 6 feet tall.

You are joking... I love golf. Golf is soo cool i dnt have to concerntrate to make the hole thingy i just hit itmy least favorite sport is rugby- it is just soo ruff. This guy once rugby tackled me and i went SMACK in the ground and at that moment my head was going to roll off my head

In my opinion I think badminton is a girly sport. It's just about laterals anyway. I don't mind ladies playing it. But men should go into something more physical such as American Football, Rugby or Football or at least something that's harder than whacking air such as tennis or swimming.

My least favorite sport would have to be baseball. In my lifetime, I have mostly played football, and basketball. I never really had any interest in baseball. It just seemed boring to me. I do like to get in batting cages and hit a few balls from time to time, but thats it. I dont know if im any good at it or not, b/c I honestly never even played it but a couple of times, and even then I didnt try. I dont really care if I am or not. My love is football. There is nothing like taking out your aggression on someone and not causing them any permanent problems....usually.

my least favorite sport is golf....most of the people says golf lol hah mostly becuase its soooo boring to watch..i dont lke hockey either i guess becuase my bro is sooo obsessed with it its ridiculous...

I really like playing all types of sports. The only time when I think the sport if boring is when I watch it on tv, its really rare when I like to watch a basketball, soccer, football, volleyball ..... etc game on tv, unless its really exciting like the finals or I like one team. Usually I dont care, I really prefer to be the one playing.About my least favorite sport, I think it would be, though I dont know if it would fit in, would be the novillada, I think is what its called, I dont know what its called in English, its where the "torero" has to make the bull go through the red blanket, and torture him while he goes through. I really dont see any fun in torturing a poor animal, I still cant understand why some people enjoy this.

I dont mind the majority of sports but one sport that really bothers me would have to be netball, you hardly move around with the ball.. and its a non contact version of basketball. Out the major sports down here in australia, soccer my least favorite of the major sports (the majors here is: Australian Rules Football, Rugby Union, League, Cricket.. followed by minors such as Basketball).Also some really minor sports that would be considered for a general age group, can be a bit fun at times... one example being Lawn Bowls (considered as an oldies sport).. But if you know the rules and get the hang of it.. it looks like a good sport to play socially.. (but I wouldnt do it at competitive level IMHO). Another is Darts (if some of you's call it a sport)... requires co-ordination.. just stay out of the way of the dartboard!

I dont really like many sports, dont follow any. A sport that i cant handle has got to be tennis. Trying to watch a tennis match you have to be c0ckeyed. Damn whats the whole point lmao.Ruby also... football yea, grown men running around chasing a "ROUND" ball. But Ruby?? chasing a non round ball, you have no idea which way its gonna go when it lands lol.Basketball i sometimes watch on tv / football too. But dont really follow sport that much.

My least favorite sport is soccer. It is very hard to play for a number of reasons. First of all, you can't use your hands. This makes it hard to stop a ball that is up in the air and can sometimes make you trip because you have gone off balance by not being able to use your hands. Also, if you try to kick the ball when someone else has it you risk tripping.

I hardly like any sports. There's really only one I do, and that's tennis. However, some that I probably like the least would be: basketball, baseball, and golf. Honestly, I don't like watching any sport (except tennis) on TV. Those are just the ones that I consider to be my least favorite. I don't know why I don't like them, though.

Edited by Hamtaro (see edit history)

Oh My God I just HATE soccer :lol: ahaha Think the of it is because everytimeeeeee i want to watch a nice program on the tv there's soccer! and when there is soccer, I can forget my program! my dad watches almost every match.I do like basketball, and I like to watch tennis, because finally i understand the points some one explained it to me not long ago. Basketball is just such a beautiful sport, even the movements the players make looks like a dance. besides its alwayssssss exciting.