xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17 Forums Now Ads Free! No More annoying Ads on Trap17 Forums

Dear Members,I am pleased to announce that due to tremendous success with Xisto - Web Hosting.com, We are now pleased to offer our members the new AD-FREE Forums for our Members. Registered members will no longer have to tolerate the annoying ads. However, We also request our members to promote our Paid Web Hosting Service (https://xisto.com/). Please give us your feedback about our decision.-Xisto Management

Thanks Opaque :P

that is the greatest Valentines gift by Xisto to its members for their love.

I look forward in future to upgrade my Xisto Hosting account to Xisto - Web Hosting.

Can you provide me the price in Indian rupees.

Edited by delivi (see edit history)

a welcome development, i would say. :D although i've been ad-blind for quite some time already. :DGO Xisto - Web Hosting! :P here's another THANK YOU to Opaque! :P

What a wonderful Valentines day present. Thank you Opauqe!.

Hey, maybe on April Fools day you can give everyone 100 credits.

Thanks very much. Although the advertisements didn't bother me at all, it is cool and nice to see the forum ad-free. As the websites are ad-free, it fits a lot better now.

I am happy that Xisto - Web Hosting is doing very well, all good under the hood. Xisto - Web Hosting support is very good and there packages are amazing, top notch really.

I hope the Xisto - Web Hosting success goes from strengh to strengh.

Good job OpaQue!

Wow thanks alot! This is a great Valentines Day! ( Even though there is two and a half feet of snow outside my house :P )

Thanks Opaque :P

The forums look even cleaner now, and im also happy that Xisto - Web Hosting is going straight on the business, and hopefully it will get better.

Happy Valentines Day :D

That is very good to see. Glad to hear you are having so much success over at Xisto - Web Hosting. It helps save room as well on the forums, you already have to scroll and scroll and scroll, this helps keeps things less cluttered. Although I never really had a problem with them it is a bit better with them gone.

the ads never bothered me there was some that was fun like the game ones i never paid attention to them that much but it is good to see that computer hosting is doing so good that you don't need no more ads.

This is a good feature even if I think it was not needed, as by then, many of us are already used to seeing the ads and didn't mind it. Only a minority was having some issues due to the kind of content they are looking at, and obviously have their younger children to care about. It works well for the layout, no more having images below posts, forums ... etc whatever you call it. Is this a temporary solution since it is based on the fact that Xisto - Web Hosting is bringing in a lot of business? Should their business not be as bustling like recently, will there be a change to go back to seeing ads on Xisto forums? Not that I mind though.

I wonder how much revenue Xisto might be loosing by removing the Ads.Actually I thought when my site is complet and got a decent number of users, I wanted to advertise in Xisto, but now everything has gone shattered. :P