xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17 Forums Now Ads Free! No More annoying Ads on Trap17 Forums

With or without ads you are the best hosting! congrats on Xisto - Web Hosting success! and thanks opaque!

It seems that every day that Xisto is growing and OpaQue is always doing something for the good of everyone involved with the Xisto Network. Thank OpaQue.

Dear Members,

I am pleased to announce that due to tremendous success with Xisto - Web Hosting.com, We are now pleased to offer our members the new AD-FREE Forums for our Members. Registered members will no longer have to tolerate the annoying ads.

However, We also request our members to promote our Paid Web Hosting Service (https://xisto.com/).

Please give us your feedback about our decision.

-Xisto Management

Of course we thanks for that. Despite that after the last upgrade I can not post or reply. When I tried the browser is erred and closed. My site down because I spend my credit. At last I do this temperrory solution. I create a small partition has no firwall and post. By the way trpa17.com in my trust sites zone.

Ah, this happened while I was on vacation. Just came across it. Another thanks from me OpaQue. I have been promoting Xisto - Web Hosting.com. Presently working on 2 sites that I hope will use it. :P

Should be interesting how this works out but since your other forms of income are coming from somewhere else I doubt you will see ad's here unless prices for webspace skyrocket.

Adsense ads are good and Xisto should also have Adsense ads as they are text ads and gives a good revenue option. I don't think ads sucks, to a little extent they are good. Site should not be flooded with ads. If used in limited manner they add beauty to the site.So, I request the admins to add Adsense ads.

Oh yes!Thats another great effort by the Xisto team.Those ads were really annoying.That was a great distraction for the registered members.I am happy about that.Thanks Xisto.:P