xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

can somebody get me the background tothe first one?Fine.. nobody answered this.. lol please get it.. i really want it dont ask why.. lollike as an april fools joke, ,add that to your website that would be soo scary and funny.. everybody would like leave..

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

I thought the point of this was to encourage people to christianity, not to put them off from sheer disgust! It really does blind you though....I would understand if it was just a banner at the top of the page, some adverts at the top of the page are pretty horrific, but this is pretty ridiculous!

Hey! That is so mean talking about my site like that :P It took me 5 hole mintues to make that rainbow :D... J/K Yeah, no offense to the person and all i repect them for doing it, well trying to do it. It probally was just something a little kid made that is just learning HTML, just respect him/her for they are just trying but it does look bad... I wouldnt tell them that to there face thou.

Here is another fine example of what NOT to do on a web space

https://myspace.com/browser

It'll take a minute to get the full effect. Dial-up users be warned.

OMG Jim, that is shocking!

But essentially, it's the myspace standard!!!

If you're epileptic watch out mouse over on the HUGE links flickers, along with pretty much everything else on that page :P

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

AAAAAAHH!!! My eyes.....

does the person who designed that website want everyone of us to develope some kind color blindness just for browsing thru that site? OMG..I would rate every damn thing in that site as -10. Everything from the color combination to the navigation and the way the links were clustered in the middle of the page.

I think some people should be thought how to be creative.

Here is another fine example of what NOT to do on a web space
https://myspace.com/browser

It'll take a minute to get the full effect. Dial-up users be warned.

U know, if you've got an eye problem, u ought not to view websites like those or you would only be worsening your problems.
Edited by odomike (see edit history)