xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

woh... totally killer dude... its painfull yet... addicting.. i cant stop staring at the colors .... tis strange... and if you notice that the links... they disappear for a second when the blue gets to them.... its.. weirdironically enough... now we can all say we know what hell looks like ;)

I thought that was the best website i have ever seen....hah lol. Anyway wow that background sucked. What was with the bird and cats walking around. That kind of page wants to make me sick. I have never seen a worse page than that one. What was with the rainbow thing going across that page constantly? Anyway if i find a worse site, which i doubt, i will post it. lol.

I wish they would make a phpbb forum template/theme to match! Wow it would look fricken awesome! Anyone find anything yet?

Doesnt anyone have anything to up he anti on the worst site ever? I want to see some more ugly *bottom* sites! WEll if not then i guess he wins. I will give it one more week.

UPDATE:

I have found an ALMOST equally ugly website

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

check it. I think this is pretty dang nasty.

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Whoa, this is actually one of the uglyiest sites i ever saw. Wonder what was this person tention just to do this site. Could be a good reasons to send it to people that he doesn't like. I think its "welcome to twilight zone" lol. Eyes hurt!!!

indeed its the ugliest website i hav ever been.dunno y d webmaster built it so disgusting way.n the background ???yaaaaaaaaaaaak this tells me color combination sud be chosed wisely...at least i think so

I can not believe NO ONE else has found any other disgusting sites! Come on, i know you people surf the web haha. I have found 2 really good/bad websites so far. So get going people!

holy smoke, that jesus site, im getting a freaking headace of it, holy crap... how can u be so... uhm, well lets be polite, so bad in making sites :lol: even my father can make better sites then that (trust me, he isnt good either) well, now I need to get myself a paracetamol :lol:

If i ever teach a website class this will always be my What Not To Do example=] Both of the ones i submitted and showed you are horrible and perfect for web teachers everywhere!

This thinkg blindedme i was unable to close the page. i asked mymom to close her eyes and close the page Bwuck only te background s bad. i like the way the down te door is you click on that and it is a lin k

That was a really really bad site lol... Killed the eyes, the ears lol... if websites could smell, it probably would have killed that sense too :lol:Plus, right after I closed out of the window... it gave me a browser error and it forced shut my other pages I had open. So I'm obviously going to blame that one on the bad website too lol... it's all it's fault :lol:Usually for bad sites, I can critique it, to find out what I would have done differently, and possibly find something that I like about it too, but I was too focussed on having to close that window to keep my sanity in check that actually taking the time to critique it.Mind you, the little link at the side that flashed a "best sites" or something to that effect link was rather amusing, considering the site it was on lol.