xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTFWTFWTFWTF MY EYES

Accept Jesus Or Forever Be Tormented With The Forever Scrolling Of My Seizure Inducing Background?

OK I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND WILL MAKE A WEBSITE THAT LOOKS WORSE Posted ImagePosted Image

-makes a gaywebs account Posted Image *

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

i think that site made me light headed... imma gonna go sleep or something now... no one should go to that hatred site! its the rainbow seizure site! ZOMG

I was looking around the rest of the site, and they had sections for link swapping, so I assume its a really old site. If this is what Christianity's true colors are, I really wouldn't convert because of this site, (not being racist or anything), but the background kills my eyes. I wonder if this is what the old internet was. No wonder Mosaic was killed off, no one wanted to see sites like this, it was better without images. I mean its so random. Its so horrible. There so much random stuff on that site, it makes no sense.

To begin, I'm a designer, so that naturally affects the way that I look at things. That being said, I consider at least half of the websites I come across to be ugly. I consider them so for a number of reasons, but the typical reasons are: the design was cluttered, the arrangement/navigation made little sense, the site required excessive viewer interaction to find what they need, there were too many animations, there were excessively bold or otherwise poor color choices, or there was a lack of consideration for accessibility.STILL, however, I have to acknowledge the old saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". What looks good to me won't necessarily look that great to you, and vice-versa. Chances are that the person who designed the website you mentioned thought it wasn't that ugly, or else they probably wouldn't have made it look the way they did. (That or they simply didn't care.)

that could have been the worst site I have ever seen if I could have accessed it.It shows page not found error.Hope thats just a short downtime and I would be able to see the worst site ever.

I believe I must agree with other people... Not only is it an eyesore because of the horrendous, annoying background and not-so-blending colours, but also the site is waaay too empty. I believe this is trying to get people to believe in Christianity, but a few bible verses is probably not going to make people convinced. And, my final note is that the moonwalking cat is quite disturbing. Too much? Nope. Too less.

What? Really? This is ugly? Not meaning to boast, but by your standards the web sites I used to design would be a lot uglier than that. But let's just say, it was like that, plus fixedsys font (for those of you who know what that's like), plus strict HTML tables, &c. It's just too bad that they are no longer online, but hidden in the stacks somewhere, so I can't demonstrate to you.

i agree people have different ways of designing sites but the rainbow was to much after looking at the rainbow for about 5 seconds it done your head in and made you a bit dizzy rainbows do not do good on websites whatsoever but i think the website is about jesus at least thats what it says on the page so i think they were going for the rain bow as a god creation or something, but rainbows do not make good backgrounds Especially moving ones.

That's a good example to teach people what not to do with their websites. I shut it down before I know what it was about.The sound in my pc is not working but I'd assume that the designer didn't forget to add some annoying sounds just to make it worse.

if there was any sound I don't remember hearing any but I guess I never really noticed if there was any sound, the rainbow is enough to take away any sound how nice it maybe,