xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

My first thought was "The topic starter must be a designer and this should be normal site, which needs little improvement."But, after opening the link I was like "What the.... This is the first day i regretted not for being color blind."

Oh good lord! (pardon the pun) I went "Aaaah!" the moment the background loaded.
Oh, might I add that, interestingly, rainbow is the current "color" for gay people? (It used to be pink but times have changed :P) I so wonder how "happy" and "gay" was the developer (sic) of that page.

:lol:

OMGOSH terrible website .. you know what ? pink isnt bad.. pink is actually pretty good with white.. it just really depends on what the website is for.. but omg that website has the worse colours.. worse gif files.. GROSS.. !!! grosssssssssss! how can someone even build such a thing..

but i guess some minds are quite odd. i have ppl in uni using the most gross colours ever and they think their website actually looks good.. how can ppl do that.. ewww

hahaha... and I thought mine was the worst one.. :lol:yeah that is a pretty ugly website.... everything your not supposed to do...

:) That animated color thing is annoying. And yes, that site is so rubbish, in-fact it is the worst site I've visited on the Internet.

Shall I DoS it? :)

Every time I find what I think has got to be the ugliest/worst designed/most pointless website, there's always another one worse than it that I stumble upon later. It's actually been kind of a good thing...following the philosophy of http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/, much of what I learned about good web design stemmed from learning what not to do by looking at bad sites.

oh god, my eyes is hypnotized...i wonder why this background is put by the developer, if he really serious about this?the background is flipping, did you guys notice, it is failed as a page.And i see a tiger like image running to the front but getting behind and finally understanding that the scene is moving forward.oh god

The worst thing about this whole thing is the the website is about God. I really don't like people who make ugly things for God. I don't like it when Christians make boring music. I don't know how this guy did it but I'm sure this guy know more than I know about making sites. May Jehovah bless his site and deliver it from ugliness and hash criticism.In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

The worst thing about this whole thing is the the website is about God. I really don't like people who make ugly things for God. I don't like it when Christians make boring music. I don't know how this guy did it but I'm sure this guy know more than I know about making sites. May Jehovah bless his site and deliver it from ugliness and hash criticism.In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

hopes that he will be notified about how ugly his site is, and for God sake, he will try to create another new design and spread the truth as his mission
Amen