xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

There've been tons of sites that are quite ugly, from a webhost, to a perscription site, to the site mentioned by the original poster. However, I believe you can find worse sites on YTMND.com if you really dig deep.

That site in the first post was pretty nasty. Those rainbow colors were making my eyes die...for an ugly site, I'd probably say my high school's. I can't give a link to it, but it's pretty generic and bad looking.

I would have to say that website is really bad my eyes are still recovering over all the colors. I think the web master was thinking about how christans are always happy and that all the colors in the rainbow represent good that is what i believe.

Here is a site that is really bad i have been telling my school to let me redesign for free!! but they always say no.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)Some sites are purposefully ugly to demonstrate some kind of point. Other sites are simply created by people with no real knowledge of design aesthetics. Is it their fault? Not at all! A person will only learn if they want to know, and if they feel that their site is beautiful, it's hard to change that. It's one of the problems of the Internet. Popular trends dictate what beauty is, and as time wears on, those who stay with trends of the past are going to be subjected to this name-calling all because they didn't keep up. Sites can be well-designed without looking particularly beautiful. Look at Google! That's the sort of beauty that really matters ;)

I think I found it...
This is the ugliest and most annoying website you will ever see... Well, at least it is for me ;)http://www.jimmyr.com/internets_ugliest_website/

Did you notice that it took three weeks to build that site? I wonder if most of that was looking for the Background??? ;)

I don't really rate websites as ugly based on their web design. I rat ethem ugly and horrible based on the CONTENT of the site. So I can't post the sites I think are ugly because they are VERY inappropriate, and I never meant to stumble upon them in the first place.And that site wasn't too bad.... I'm sure many people will find it inspiring. The web design's not that bad, and the content is nice, so I don't find it ugly.

I stumbled upon this website today: http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/
I believe strongly this is the ugliest website on the earth. This is uglier then the websites that tell you examples of what an ugly website looks like. Please, if you see a worse website post it here. I would love to see some ugly websites!

Lol I love that site! :unsure: Just kidding. It's ugly. Arrgh, the colour it burnt my eyes. Seziure alert, Seziure alert!

Wow, mucho ugly.As weird as it sounds that site has one excellent design point; I've never seen an animated gif move so smooth as the swan does. The again animated gifs are no longer "cool" to use.

Edited by Renaissance (see edit history)

Eeeww, Yuck!! That's disgusting.It is like a full hypnosising machine, I was ghoing to sleep when watching this ugly rainbow.Dude, you must contact the makers of this website, and tell them an example of a nice website, and how they can do it very simply with html, of corse without the sick-maker background

MY EYES, MY BEAUTIFUL EYES! They should have a warning before you see the site.

Definitely, for people prone to seizures.

I really do have a headache now. Why is there a dove flying around that's ten times bigger than the text? I saw a site a lot like this on webpagesthatsuck.com (it too wanted me to accept Jesus and had flashing colors), but this is worse. Far worse. When I see sites like that I wonder what the designers think of it. They probably think it's great.