xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

Haha, did you see the stuff that appeared above?

You are possibly not secure in your own personal faith. Trust in God solely through his Son Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of all your sins and the free gift of eternal life. Click here.

Even with all the rainbow and cat and door gifs, and the fact that this site may make someone vomit in sheer terror, that message had a very innovative way of appearing. How do you think I can add that to my own site?

I'm sorry that site has got to THE UGLIEST site ever. That background. All those cheesy things around the page, especially the bar at the top, the windows style security message, 'you are possibly not secure in your own faith...'I'm getting dizzy just looking at it.

THAT SITE IS SUPER UGLY!!! THE COLORS MAKE MY EYES BURN!!! THE MUSIC IS PATHETIC!!! Why in the world would someone make a site like that and put Jesus in it? I bet a kid had to make a site for a school project and this is the best they could do. My friend likes the colors. I think its hideous.

I'm surprised this guy hasn't changed a thing about his site. i think he love it when people say what we are saying. Maybe he's using the ugliness as atool to spread the news. Truelly if this site was not as ugly as it is I wouldn't have stumbled upon it.

Yes indeed, that site is the ugliest. The background blinds me, everything dosent go together. You have a bird flying, buttons out of nowhere, its all disgusting. Its not even related to the point their trying to make. Their site name is all in CAPS. They've got too many <hr> lines.

For all intensive purposes, google the details of the site that I'm telling to you. I'm not sure as to the exact URL, but I know it exists-- I've been on it before.You'd load up the page, and the background is rainbow colors. What's worse is there are like 900 advertisements on the page, including those annoying text ads (hover over them and this ad pops up). It didn't help that the text was all out of the place and the menus didn't even work, and even those were ugly.What was worse is that there was this annoying MIDI background sound that made me want to cry and turn off my speakers. ;_;

well by the time I saw this the owner must have taken that backgrown you was all talking about away. would have liked seeing it then. don't look that bad honestly but being error city and clocks my pc

Oh yeah that's the s**t. Lovely, the colors are mesmerizing, my life almost flashed in front of my eyes. What can i say an out of mind experience.Damn that is just horrifying now i know why people are losing faith. Take sides with the devil he has nicer sites dedicated to him on the web.

You know, the best part about that site is this:

Forget all the other browsers anddown with the Web 2.0 net police.

Soooo hilarious :P

Oh, and too bad for viewing the flashing background as I have turned off viewing animated gifs in Opera with F12 and unticking the first box — so it's not a big deal for me, but the content is still on the far left and can't be viewed :P
Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

That was an amazing experience... I feel like such a bad atheist :P . Actually, the site is so disgusting I have contracted a "terrible" illness, I will never be able to sing a church hymn again (YAY)