xisto Community
cgrim29588

How Many Of You Have A Job?

Well, I work in a technical call centre for a Brittish telephone company. Although I get decent wages in comparison to other UK joba, I would heavily suggest before you join any call centre based job, that you ask what the statistical pressures are. Things can always be looked at in a few different perspectives, and I now heavily regret not asking them about the stat pressure. So just for any of you out there that think sitting down in front of a telephone all day is easy, please rethink your strategy.

I don't have a job, I'm still in school and loving everyday of it. Most kids whine because they have to go to school, but since 2 years ago I started working in summer holidays. All day long, 5 days a week. And I realized how great school is. :)As far as work concerned, when I do have a job in the summer holidays, it's mostly heavy lifting. Because it pays well, gets me a good workout, and I can spend my energy. Also because it's mostly lots of fun. I also worked for a company once that fired me for no reason. They told the job center that I didn't work hard enough, while I worked my butt off each and every day. I got home death tired. And because they told the job center that, the job center decided to give me a hell of lot less jobs...Luckily it's alright again now, since I talked with them this year and fixed the mistake that I didn't work hard enough. And I had a great job at DHL(a logistics company) which was lots of fun and had great people to work with.

Strugling Period come every one in life:

This time come in every one life so dont worry every one who do hard works knowing unknowing get what they want so as i thinks after compelete your education time you are also earn the money which is the desire of any one as thinks you can?
you have a goal in life so you are got better opportunity in your life.

I'm curious...how many have a job? and, if yes, what is it? and, are a student, too? or just a worker? and, if this ain't too...personal, what's your wage?
I can't quite work coz of my studies...i'm going to college so that I can get a asscoitate degree in business and majoring in Digital Arts-T.V Video Production, Graphics, Stuff like that. I think of what i'll earn when i'll get to work after I finish college...hm, and it kinda frightens me...

What about you?

No I dont have a job. Its not because I dont have access to any- there are plenty around my town at the moment, I've seen heaps of Junior Staff Wanted signs. Theres just not much point in me getting a job now. Ill be attending a school in the city for my education next year, so I'd only work for a couple months then leave. I'd love to get a job in the city though and get some job experience. Until then, its just jobs around the house for my money :)

I'm curious...how many have a job? and, if yes, what is it? and, are a student, too? or just a worker? and, if this ain't too...personal, what's your wage?
I can't quite work coz of my studies...i'm going to college so that I can get a asscoitate degree in business and majoring in Digital Arts-T.V Video Production, Graphics, Stuff like that. I think of what i'll earn when i'll get to work after I finish college...hm, and it kinda frightens me...

What about you?

My dear friend I am having a job for around 10 years now and even not that satisfied with my current job so studying along with my job. Right now I am working as a software engineer. But right now I have given the work to manage a data centre in our department. But I am striving a lot to get a good job in my native place as I am very far away from my parents due to which very unhappy. But what to do. After all I have to be in a job for my family and obviously my self. 

It has been a year since I last posted here and I was in between jobs. Now I have been working at a pizza place for about 11 months of course still managing school as well because this year I am a senior. It does make for a lot of long nights but I hope to run a business some day and like having extra money for enjoyment. I am close to becoming manager but seeing as I am not 18 yet I am not allowed to be so I can only have so much responsibility in the place.

Currently a university student and working part time over the semesters and summer jobs. College is just too expensive to not work, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it. Usually I work either in retail or waitressing (the tips are good :))

Well, I am 21 Years Now. I work with my study. I am Graduate student of Final Year and I worked part time in Cyber as a System Administrator, Graphic designer. I have interest with Web design so I start learning web design and web programming. While search free hosting I found Xisto.com and starts to post here for free hosting.

I have a job. I work for a company that makes consumer electronic products and I am in charge of managing distribution across Europe.The job is OK, but I am not satisfied. It takes too much of my time and it does not allow me to contribute and serve others the way I feel I need to. It pays well and that is important, as I need to provide for my little family.Recently, I have decided that I am going to start my own business on the side and grow income until I can quit my job. Ideally I would like to run a business that takes 4-8 hours / week and generate enough income to support my family, pay mortgage, travel a little, save some, help others...

I don't have a job. And i haven't got a job from when i was born. But i plan to get one, becouse i'm 15 years old, i should get one...

I managed to achieve as one of the UK's top ten students in IT Advanced in Central England at the age of 16. I then represented my institution in a major multimillion ? deal to merge with several other colleges to form one of the largest institutions in the UK for 16-19 year old.I'm 18, studying Film Production and Technology, And i've never worked in my entire LIFE :P(I sure hope this is going somewhere :@)

I have a job. I am a waitress. No, it's not the most glamorous job in the world, but it pays the bills. On busy nights, it can make for some damn good money too. The only thing I really hate about my job is how I have no set schedule and it's hard for me to make plans because I always have to look for the possibility of being called in on my days off. It's also very hard on my body (particularly my feet and legs) and it can be extremely stressful at times. However, I get along with most everyone that I work with and our bosses are pretty lax so we can goof off and have fun at work. That makes work not such a horrible place to go to sometimes.

While studying I've had/have several jobs, most of them included programming, some of them included management, but currently I'm a Databases programmer in the university I'm studying, it mainly includes Oracle and MySQL.. It's currently more safer to work here due to the financial crisis in the world or maybe only in my country, as some smaller companies can go bankrupt and there is much smaller chance that a university can go bankrupt, unless the government won't give money to it or students won't go to the university ;DBut of course, for such a job, they pay less than in a private company.