xisto Community
gamefreaksl

Where do you live?

I live in the Philippines, one of the most corrupt country in the world. I hope that the next election would turn to be a blessing. Though corrupt, it is a beautiful (in terms of scenic beauty) country to be living in, especially in the provinces.

Uy! kababayan! musta? kuha mo na free host mo? lol

if life gives you lemons, you must know how to make lemonades.. :)

I like in the UK, In the south east in Essex, Not much goes on down here but Essex is the most popular county in the UK as its the nearest to london, and people want to live hear so they can get to London easy as there are heck loads of jobs up in London.So when i am older I shouldn't have any problem in getting one :).

I live Harare, Zimbabwe.It's very nive where I live and i make my own fun!!It gets hot for most part of the year and the internet biz here is just picking up. Things are starting to brighten up so i am rally thrilled!

I live in Melbourne, Australia.I think we also have the third fastest internet in the world.Anyway that was a random fact that I like to share alot. There are many other facts like, Counter-Strike Source is still a popular game with over 400 servers located in Australia. And another fact is that Internet is the second most expensive compared to the Scandinavian countries.HAHA :)Anyway you should come to Australia, you might be able to steal more of our jobs :P:D :D.LOL [Australians will get that]

USA! In northern Pennsylvania! :P

I live in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.Honduras is the best land in the world, its nature is unique in the world.I am proud to live in my country, with my family.Are there more hondurans on Xisto? I want to Know...This is a multinacional forum.... The best in the world...

currently living in toronto but leaving this place in about 6 hours. i am relocating to vancouver where i will live for likely one year or so... at which point, if all paperwork and business dealings go to plan, i will be living back in new york city (i miss it greatly).

I live in South Australia, down the street is a RAAF defense base, about 400 meters....

i'm currently in the process of moving to vancouver. i was living in toronto and will (hopefully) relocate to new york city next year to pursue further career/dream goals. for the first time, things seem to be working out as i'd hoped.