xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
burnego

Do You Like Water? - youd better like it

Ofcourse i love water, no infact i love it.Not only me the tiniest of the species love it.It is necessary to survive. our body contains 65-70 % water.Also make it a habit to drink two glasses of water just before eating a good amount of food.Reason it hwlps you fill up you stomach faster and you wont over eat.Also it will help you in digesting the food easily. But never drink water after eating a lot. It will rather make you feel heavy and will dilute your digestive acids and slow the process of digestion.

They add minerals to bottled water.If you want to tasted pure water you have to buy distilled water. It's not nearly as good as the water you're used to.

They add minerals to bottled water.If you want to tasted pure water you have to buy distilled water. It's not nearly as good as the water you're used to.

You dont need to buy distilled water, you can make that yourself!
Search around the net and you should be able to get some tutorials on the topic.

Of course I like. I like it because it?s the best drink you can get. Nothing calms your thirst more, nothing more refreshing and no other drink is so good for your health. Water means purity in all its meanings. But the other thing is that we have to like water anyway, because it is what keep us alive, the main part of our bodies and we couldn?t live without it. It?s so necessary or even more than the sunlight.

We calculated that an average house needs about 100 cubic meters of water dropped from 40 meters of altitude to produce electricity for 1 day! With generators and other things that go with production of electricity..

Great thread about wather though, i really enjoyed that first post from burnego.

I need water and also drink water (duh)But I think air is more important.
without air, earth is just like other planets, alone. Staying unanimated.
But air is what makes us live, and is more important than water.
without water, we will die.
But without air, we will die instantly.
The whole earth will collapse, nothing will survive.
And without good fresh air, we would'nt be here today too.
Because good air is what makes us strong.
Qi Gong uses good air to power. And without good air, we will have opposite energy of people who uses Qi Gong or other kung fu.
Air is still more important, but I still recommend people to normally drink pure water instead of alchohol or gas drinks.

Life didn't evolve from air but from water. And if there was no water air wouldn't egzist (0xygen i mean, and that is what humans use for breathing). Earth is special not beacouse of air but beacouse of massive amounts of water. And if air would get to much polluted, humans would die but fishes wouldn't.
That would be logical, beacouse fishes didn't pollute air in first place, it was combination of cows and human technology and need for more meat :lol: Not to mention cars energy plants and other polluters like Bush.. ^_^

Aahh... Water... I just love that sensation, when I'm thirsty, and go and pour myself a nice glass of fresh lovely cold tap water... I don't think that there will ever be any sensation that is as good... Some of my friends say that beer is the best drink to freshen yourself on a hot day, and kill the thirst... But not for me... I LOVE water... And I do mean love... I even trained swimming for 2 years when I was younger... And I love to soak in a tub :P and on the summer, in the river (in Danube, that passes trough my city)...Anyway, why did I start this post... I just found out, by sheer accident, another function, or use, a water can have...Currently, I'm sick as a dog, and can't really eat... And I was taking antibiotics... And, as a result, I have something everyone knows as heartburn, or better known as acid reflux... That's when HCL from your stomach, starts "spilling" overm and retorn to your asophagus, and since it kind of "eats" on it, it burns... But, I don't have a typical heartburn, I can't eat virtually nothing... Just this morning, I tried to drink a vitamin C tablet, that dissolves in a glass of water... Drank one sip, and instantly my acid was rising up to my throat... Soup... Raises it too, but not as much as vitamin C...Anyway, I found out, that if I drink relly cold water, it would calm my heartburn.... It would burn for a second or two, and subside... So, you could see me this evening, drinking one sip of soup, and one sip of cold water B) But to hell, it works... One could also eat ice chips, swallowing them direclty, it has a nice sensation, and actualy calms the stomach... So now, my fridge is full of bottles filled with water, and freezer if full of bags with ice...You just can't help, but love water, can you?

Looking at water, you might think that it's the most simple thing around. Pure water is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. But it's not at all simple and plain and it is vital for all life on Earth. Where there is water there is life, and where water is scarce, life has to struggle or just "throw in the towel."

water varies nowadays by the providers and its not so oderless or tasteless has you've mentioned like in my school their fountain's water as a yelowish color and tates different also water tasates different when cold or warm
about the yellowish water it's t ap water not purified

Yes, there are many different tastes that are associated with water. The taste of water depends on where it comes from and whats added to it because there is some places that add additives to their water. Well water which my grandparents have up north tastes alot different than the city water that i am use to drinking down here, although then i agree that bottled water each has a unquie tastes to it as well. I guess if you truley had pure water each and every time then it would in fact tastes the same each and everytime, like nothing.

I wish that water was purely odorless and tasteless.It would be like something to cool your throat.That would be nice, water nowadays from my tap tastes metallic X(

Well thank you people for this amazing insight into the uses of a crazy new substance that i had no idea existed, maybe i should try cleaning my teddy bear...Dudes/Dudettes i honestly cannot see the point of argueing about water... we have lived with it for god knows how many years so yeah.... i am over it so i am going to hug my teddy.(P.S i like water to.)Jake

Before I move on, i would like to clear the mis-understanding of the terms, "pure water" and "mineral water".

Pure Water: Pure water is basically made up of Hydrogen and Oxygen into H2O compound and is without minerals. When taken in small amount, it is detrimental to body (organs, etc) as it asorbs minerals in your body. It is used mainly on cleaning machines like medicinal factories.

Mineral Water: Mineral water consists of Hydrogen and Oxygen, however, this compound is mixed with minerals like calcium, sodium, and sometimes, chlorine. Those minerals i have mentioned come in different volumes and other minerals of substances may be added. Different brands supplying mineral water have different amount of this minerals and they use different substances at times.

Cleared, so now let's move onto the discussion. We are on the right track! When i had drink water?

I would drink normally at times when my mum starts saying: "If you don't drink water, you will be dehydrated, and then die a painful death. You want that, son?" After that speech she'd give occasionally, i would then gobble the water down from a 500ml mineral water bottle. I don't drink tap water though in Singapore, we can drink without boiling, as it's quite unhygienic, who knows what goes wrong in the pipes? (Rusty metal? It hurts...) As well as boiled water, it sucks, ants float dead in the kettle when it's filled brim full. (-Utterly unhygienic, makes me feel like puking)

Rusty rusty... I drink blood when i feel dehydrated? Seems to have abit substances which boost metabollic rate too lol. Blood smells like rusty metal though. Try that..

water is simply an amazing creation of God..... it is available in plenty all over the earth. without water there is no life on earth. from the tiniest of microbes to hugest of animals depend on water for survival. i have heard that a man cannot live without water for more than 2 day but can survive for more than a month without food depending on his physical health. so... we should always be thankful to God for water that he has created... i personally think and feel that water is the most tastiest liquid on earth. it is the most thirst quenching liquid also. even after drinking loads of soft drinks we feel very thirsty but once we drink water it will subside. such is the power of water. it is rightly said as the elixir of life. pure water is free from all forms of chemicals. but nowadays is very rare to find such pure water. packaged drinking water come with mild taste increasing ingredients. such water is also very tasty to drink.