xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Rapper 1: i been in the game so longi feel like the kinga battle request to me aint nothinjust another little thingi dont care who you areyou spit first so i know what to bringi know you search your lyrics online... bing!Rapper 2: ok, so im a rookie, you want a *BLEEP*in cookie? your game on ultimate low you cant even pull snookie, what a hoe, my lyrics hit so hard they knock you out, ?k.o *no *person** im playin wit this verse like play-doh, you say i cant rap, do i think your right? hell no! since im no good, why dont you spit some? go!Rapper 1: yea i say your a rookie, yes i want a cookie, chocolate chip make me flip the script now your off balanced oh you tipped, or tripped whatever it was, your chance of winning just got ripped to shreds, *BLEEP* look at my threads, rhymes so high, neighbors callin the FEDS, your dead, now its time for court, consequence is im loosin my head, but before that happens let me show you the taste of led. yea the led from a gun, ***** *BLEEP* tell his moms he scared?.... im doneRapper 2: you say ?your done, am i supposed to run and get a gun? im not scared, im not frightend, tell you what, my day is brightend becus you think you got game rhymes all based the same you copy lyrics from dr.suess to get to fame, swagga so lame, its not my fault? its not yours? who else is there to blame? i just put you to shame and assigned your name to crutches, NOWWW we are done, lets leave it to the judges.

Transform into soemthign called deceptacon, nobody can find this pot, that i got, call me a lepreachaunJust a teaser if you like lemme know

All u white nd black nerds sound like a bunch of *BLEEP*es,Ya heads full of plates I think yall should clean the dishes,dirty *bottom* sink use some dish washin liquid,I can turn ya maid to my housewives misstressKING617KingRae, Sincerely

So. warfare , battlefield ' all i can see. Ak 47 so spacy , grenades blast and splints in the facy. yeh , look at me when im rappin, rappin so fast so ' ya glow is the last.last blast come on blast. i said come on blast

YO! I wish I woz from Beverly hillsmy name’z Cate and I’m getting the chillsI love to rap and I love to singbut nothing compares to TRAMPOLINING!I paint my nails and I brush my hairmy lil’ bro runs around in his underwearl8r peeps I hve 2 goy is it when ppl rap that they always say YO?

if u gotta lame flow then my *BLEEP* s ballin the sky is below me tht is y im fallin how do i explain this my hook up is your main *BLEEP* u say u want it all but all u wanna be is famos...yeah and tht will get u know were its hard work tht got me to be right here and hard work is wht gave me no fear passion in my words alive for 15 years you still gotta will i still think your fake cook u up for breakfast call it wake and bake all u faggits in the past its history tht i make

qThis tym am coming in with more hardcoreYou *BLEEP* with me ama eat you rawDon’t think of me as a carnivoreI don’t give a damn of what they sayAma do ma thing and that’s allHear ma rap from coast to coastFrom host to host I hear the toastHommies on the blogEverything you say is crapPockets full of moneyYou think you’re cocky?Damn ma lyrics so hard lyk rocky

yo man jump back you need tack to be first so blow away the dust and follow me then you'll see what it is you wanna bea just want a cup of tea but thats just me, you say you hav HIV let me see yeah you have aids did you get laid what you paid? you made her puke look man you cant even cook maybe i should have just took your life with a knife when you had a wife come on man come with me we'll walk all the way through it without the crew just me n you we'll make our way to it like we uist to do it and when we get there we wont have to care we can do what we want cause theres no one to stop it theres no one to block it we can walk and talk and draw on the wall with chalk we can play football everyday yes thats what i say!

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

yall are *BLEEP*es,my lyrics leave ya in stichesi think you need to put on the shadeswords be commin at you like bladesgo to the barber and get a fadeya aint got no paper ya gonna have to tradeya *BLEEP* be like a tic- tackgo sell that *BLEEP* at a antique shop as a nic-nac*BLEEP*s try to bet mebut they cant defeat meyou can try to matchbut i eat ya like a snatch

you pricks think you can rap all freely.

better not step 2 me thats a fact belive me

this **** aint easy

ya people better hear me.

I am the bullet in your gun, the feeling thats still to come.

And ima remain fightin till the war is won.

this **** is still a offical

so gentlemen pull out ya pistols

I will lodge a bullet in the side of ya brain

knock you out unconcouis so you wont fell any pain

ya be sitting there twitiching

felling like a headless chicken

the tasty **** ya eaten

when its all bruised and beaten

and you wont be felling

as long as you know ya breathen

-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

i must admit u have some cool lyrics

but only for the critics

freestyle was nver my thing

but step to me and my words would surely sting

if this is the battle bring me the war

all you are is faded memmory

and i'm the superstar

juscuz i am the best

yal need to go take a rest

cuz i am about to leave you jobless

juscuz i am the best

you dont want to turn this into a contest

if so this is my request

leave the stage cause ur defeat is already been written

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Listen here mother *BLEEP*ersY'all aint never battled a real *BLEEP*ing tolkerI beat yo *BLEEP* to hellAnd believe me I never failTo make a sick *BLEEP* feel sickerAll you haters actin like niggersAnd naw I ain't racist But you *BLEEP*ers need to learn yo placesAnd it y'all can't handle a real county cussinI guarantee all you do is start fussin And all you see me do is throw punches

Young Ofenda,

St8 off the dome i sendin you home ima king u know i sit on the throne. sitt doggy ill throw u a bone if u tell your *BLEEP* to leave me alone. im well known so u betta use the right tone talking me could be deadly illl put u to bed g.

Stop Drop The Beat BabyLemme Wreck ItLemme Get Up On This Mic And Put Your Life Into PerspectiveWith The Bomb a$$ beatsAnd the bomb a$$ ryhmesIm a murderer like oj everytimeNever been on t.vBut im not under consistationMy sh?ts like gettin laidYour sh?ts masterbationIm the average teen man i have no fearIm 18 un-signed pushin quarter mill a year So if you see me around you better remember nameCus i ball like the lakers, lebron, or D WadeI stay hardcore when im gettin it onMan i just hit it and.quit it like.i was doin yo momYou be foolin.yoselfSum nasty b!tchesYou just rubbin a genie And yet aint.gettin no wishesIm puffin.swishers like a boss cuss thats how i doYou puffin on yo last breath homie you just got schooledI Roll Swishers In Bisquits Eat em Like TrisquitsAnd you cant compare when im rappin my *BLEEP*Wallet fat like chris crangle layin a single got money in the bankStackin b!tches like pringlesWhen it.comes to how im spittin you cant *BLEEP* wit meMy girl hot as hellYo girl got a disease Abd everywhere i goI stay rollin marijuanaIn fact im.puffin wit obamaWhile we 3sun wit yo mommaIm a microphone masterA lyrical diseasterSpittin with your rhymesThat wont work if you wanna beat me grab a blasterCatch me later on when.im hittin.up the party wit yo girl gettin gnarly just sippin on.bicardiI keep the party jumpin when.i drop a ryhme *boom* so you better make room.everytome.im comine thruAnd when its all.over you know who to thankME motha*BLEEP*a and.my money in the bank (; -That_Dope_Rapper

yo you dink you can rap like a proyo mama is my hohoquit trna act like you blackticta you want some *****yo so imma giva some stitchescut the snitchen imma make you lay down and your gonna start twitchinyou think your kool eh well imma kill ya in your own pool.now whatcha gotta say botta bing botta boomquit trna rhyme you suck at the poetry stuffi dink its time for you to shutup and say ENOUGH!!!