xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

please please stop with ur boring as rapsits stinka then ur mama when she opened her flapsis that why she brang uz up stil suckn on her titiesgetin al jitty while smellin her arm pittyhaha its time 4 me to goim juzd amatuer but beta than ya mofo

i came to reppesnt strait from the bench no L.Y.G Lydney Young Guns no blak mask no 50 cent uk gangsters i felt dj warfield pain but he aint a gangster i came from a place wer the word is the truth who *BLEEP*s with me gets cliped out side the booth london boyz wer the truth if 1 fight we all fight we put summit to your wind pipe im to nice its like im living 2 lifes this crew is hype from south to north in the uk its a holl difrent source yess bless OMZY-STUDIO dunno dum all yall lol

Dog... what is it with you lame *BLEEP* cats?you cant freestyle,ya screwed off the top like bottle capsa Samurai with a penand if i slide you this *BLEEP*you better make sure im signing dotted lines on this *BLEEP*Ghostwriter, show fire, inside my cyphersmoke higher, ingite em, when i get hyperdont bite it, and if i find it, then you expire,if u use it, make damn sure that i get hiredone condolence to the victimwith one threat to the witnessi give three shots to you *BLEEP*eswith one shot of the wiskeybass hitting every sound with every flick of my switchesgot ya girl ridin my *BLEEP* and when she kissed me it tickles..I am a professional ghostwriter. If you want a song email me at waldrop_d@yahoo.com First song is like the first time smoking crack...Free.

this is lil shey and no bodys in the rap game harder then me you think your cool you aint even puke warm my raps better then you step back and bow to me im the new queen yall *BLEEP*es can go ahead and hate ill blow the head of those nasty skans dont test me i dont play easy flip the boared tthat was to danm easy, your a fake wanna be rapper you aint *BLEEP* take words from other rapers. get a job ya bastered your cd isnt worth *BLEEP*! half the time you aint even talking strait!! so go ahead act like your cool your just another *BLEEP* that prolly almost droped out of school and dont like my rap you can blow me *BLEEP*!! because im shey strait from hell and back im a mean *BLEEP* n i can prove that so shut the *BLEEP* up! and stop trying to rap!

i can rap so hard but why these niqqas in this world is soft i guess you can say im hot but i will never stop like im buring sona lava this world trying to go green how about you niqqas turn mean i'm leathle my brain is highly deadly these niqqas in the streets they dont wanna beef instead they wanna bang red or blue niqqa i just wanna bang to im off of marijuanna but still prowling on the beats pirrana so how about you niqqas give me an shout out cause it's my life and this is what i wanna talk about people say go hard or go home but aren't you gay cause you give niqqas dome im laugh at yall ah ah ah you gonna call the cops cause i wanna a ball yall say you have to be high rap damn i guess you have to roll to get tapped lol they say im out there but really im in that crowd there im an fan of you niqqas cause you where i wanna be so when you come with beef i have to retailate do you want some to eat there isnt anything hold on let me regurgate so since everything is come back up niqqa how about you get with me heavylithic epic naw its ethic simple people trying to not die but im an man whose not trying to stop because when i get to heaven ima tell god i went hard didn't i gave everything in this life didn't i so why didn't anybody ever believe in king wise why didn't i get an surprise no miracles came to me so here is an retoricle question for ye.why didn't yall believe in me?why did yall only care about beef ?hat about knoy 2012? what about me?ask yourself what about me? damn isn't that touching all i need is an chance what about me?-King Wise

someone noes it

but i bloes it

cant keep wae me

no wonder i sting like a bee

bark like a dog

thing is i aint no frog

these animals me nuttin

al go around headbuttin

i may be 12 but ur outdated

bet by a kid

must be dated

ma raps the bomb

soes a bong but u dnt see me

cos im a p.i.m.p !!!!!

Short rap has now affected youShort rap won't stop until I get throughShort rap could knock,stop biting on you and start biting on meAnd i won't get mad, cause I'm so badThe rap you have is the rap I hadNow if you want, my new Short rapYou can put it in your shorts and bite on thatyou know I'm freshA rap in my trash can top your bestCheck it out boy, here and nowHow will you rap when you don't know howI wish I could hear you answer thatIt just won't work and that's Short rapTry to make you understandDon't make more raps, just be a fandont hate on his game

first of all u aint ill,dont even have any skill,say u comin at me with a *BLEEP*in ak,trin ta diss me and u going about it the wrong way,u wanna come at me go ahead,if u do just remember what i said,u say im the wack one,homie my wrath has just begun,

your messing with menow you will seewhy dont you kiss my cool bbwhen you see me i aint messing aroundif you see mee ill give you a poundnow come on and show me your beator else you will kiss my smelly feetcause im DJPJ who you will meetand your blocking my way so hayi gotta say you stink PinkYEAH

[Meek Millz:]

Look I be ridin' threw my old hood,

But I'm in my new whip.

Same old attitude, but I'm on that new *BLEEP*.

They say they gon' rob me, see me neva do *BLEEP*.

Cause they know that's the reason that's gone end up on a news clip.

Audemar on my wrist... BUSTDOWN!

We poppin' bottles like I scored the winnin' touchdown.

Memba meek dead broke?

Look at me up now.

I run my city from south philly back to uptown.

Thank God all these bottles I popped,

All this paper I been gettin',

All these models I popped.

I done sold 100, 000 before my album got drop'd.

And I'm only 23, I'm the *BLEEP* now look at me, look at me.

I'm a boss like my *BLEEP* Rozay.

Shawty ask'd me for a check, I told that *BLEEP* like "no way! "

Cause I made it from the bottom, it was neva no way.

And I neva had a job, you know I had to sell YAAAAY!

WOW..THIS IS THE FIRST TIME MY MIND DRAWS A BLANK,ITS LIKE MY MIND ISNT WORKING PULLING A PRANK,GOT ALL MY 5 STARS IM THE THE HIGHEST MILITARY RANK,SATURDAY MORNING ILL TAKE YOU TO THE EXSPIRED FOOD BANK,WHO KNEW SNIFFIN GLUE WOULD MAKE ME A DEUCE DEUCE,... ... WALKIN, TRIPIN, GLOCK COCKED, BUT MY SHOES TOO LOOSE,ELECTRICAL SHOCK, MIND JUST STOPPED FROM A INSULAN SHOCK,BOOM BOOM TICKITY TAWK, POPPIN SHOTS ROUND THE CLOCK,ANTI-KNOCK, BABY TALK, HIGH UP IN INVESTMENT STOCKS,USED TO CHOP WHITE ROCK IN A SOCK ON MY CHOPPIN BLOCK,MY NAME MENTIONED IN THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION,TRYIN TO TAKE DOWN MY UNDERGROUND SMUGGLEIN CORPERATION,NOW IM GETTIN CARDIOPULMONARY RESURCITATION,AND ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IS WAS A SIMULATED MILITARY OPERATION,GUESS IM NOT MAKIN IT TO SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION,NO TRANSPORTATION JUST SEEING ANOTHER ILLUMINATION,JUST GRANTED MY CERTIFICATE OF RADIATION,RELAPS SENT ME FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS IN REHABILITATION,LOCKED UP LIKE A ANIMAL CLOSLY WATCHED FOR OBSERVATION,SEE ITS *BLEEP* LIKE THAT THAT RUINS ONES REPUTATION,MY MIND FLOWS RHYMES LIKE UNLIMITED AMUNATION,PROFESSINAL REASONING BY ELIMINATION NO WASTING,I DEMAND EDUCATION WITH NO OBLIGATIONS,ECONOMIC MOBILIZATION I DEMAND NEW IDENTIFICATION,MY POST MORTEM EXAMINATION SHOCKED THE ENTIRE NATION,ILL RUIN YOU BY CHARACTOR ASSASSINATION,CUT YOU AND COLLECT YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION,ILL INTRODUCE YOU TO NEWTONS LAW OF GRAVITATION,RIGHT NOW I CAN THINK OF 88 WAYS OF STRANGULATION,THATS 88 WAYS OF CONFIDENTIAL INFOMATION TO THE NATION,IF ONE FOUND OUT THE WORLD WOULD END NO CILIVIZATION,WITHOUT ANY CONCIDERATION MY EYES SEE UNSPOKEN ACCUSATIONS,MY VICTORY CELERBRATION LEADS TO SPHERICAL ABERRATIONS,MY RATE OF ACCELERATION ERUPTING TRANSPORTATION,PEOPLE STAND TO ME ATT ATTENTION IN A MILITARY FORMATION,GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION FROM A CRIMINAL CONVERSATION,NO VERIFICATION THIS IS A CLOSED CONFIGUATION,,,~~WesT G BwoY

imr be bustin some rhymes baby reminising them grinds FTP is m mother`*BLEEP*ing kind im black as black as it gets nigr imr true maori black power rep YO *BLEEP* YO is how i roll so *BLEEP*es back the *BLEEP* the down or you gon be told.#PEACE

im W-H-I-T-E,try ta beef,and lyrically,youll be deceased,phycologically missen teath,have your ready to weep,cuz i keep on spitten,and everybody visiting this site knows who be winning,its a givenim good ,you dont beleive me,re-read what i have written,

same ol same ol lame wannabe gold go getn rolln and hitten weed mothafools get schooled.

yea thats right,, in the hip hop court what u sport is over-ruled. Not sober? well I hope its that crude..

skip that hitn dope, sucha slope that is if your trying to prove or show how u get loose.. I'm not straight edge but ive got a great pledge to myself to be fly in wealth with whats legit and.. Whats this? lets get specific.. Its whats needed.. Your corrupt then get greeted with a fleet skeetn onya full of rusty nails. Dusty and stale is all those must be fast rapn about rims egnition swimmin thru women drugs gotya spinnen snails.. Snails they are.. Cluttered minds and hot and buttery they are not theyve got a clot whack grind,, try to f*** with me.. I'm fine.. Sitn back, six pack, crewd up, mobd up, dude what, I'm odd cuz?? no reason.. your jealous cuz I'm full the whole set of seasons called life, I'm leavin with my wife.. F*** urs.. My kids will grow to f*** urs in so many ways.. If u wanna say the same then get up get up today...

-reply by Bfat

ur kids wont be ******* mine they r to fine so when i get done ur *bottom* will be on the run so since i found u laying on the street take a seat while u feeling my heat sit back and listen to the beat so cut the crap and remember this rap yo this aint the 8 mile so whats up with that style ur lacking with ur rapping so dont waste ur time betting a dime cause u know i got the time to bust out another rhyme with this rap u know im winning i can tell igot ur head spinning so if u mess with me ill lay ur *bottom* on the ground ill take ur *bottom* to town then ill go for another round so call me what u want but i know where i stand i own this land b****

yo you wann be badbois, see if u can hadle thisi left the rep game, gaurenteed to be missedbut all these people tryin to be big MC'shis two fingers he says, ''take a wiff of these''(aha)you liers want express your talentgot a bestfriend 'hey callum'rapping for a reputationsorry bois the train left the stationyo think you gon' always be the baddestbut im always the phattestpeople use my lyrics crazilyhot hooded bois wanna be my babyha!lets rep, lets get into itbut all you wannabe's just blew itso without even thinkingbeat so hard mesures your blinkingto all the beats we thankeddont mess with me, youll get shankedhahahafor you's who dont know about shankingits slicing with a knife and i got it blankingyou b**ches think im out on pearlbet none of you's knew i am a girlahahayou horse you drink froma troffnow suckas im deffo off