xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Im driven I never give inspitting is now a living Im given the chance using the pen and the pad hitting the till and I dash Spitting the illest of rapsMe and D into the lab Starting from nothing but scratch It makes these haters so mad Seeing me kicking there a ss

i got my 4 horse squad , my lightning rod im ina beef with the devil but i fight for godthe bling bling error was cute but its about to be done, i'll leave u full of clips like the moon blockin the sun my medephors are dirty like herpies but harder to catch , like an escape tunnel from prison, i started from scratchand ima hit u in the heade and ima couse u lots of trama and ima eat ya body lata couz the call me jeffery dohmer,man look at ya life this *BLEEP* is pathetic, u aint gana live couz u aint got no anestedic , all the things u did all the things u said why u lookin at me couz to me ur dead, i'll feed u to the fishes couz the ducks like bread ,i'll put u ina garbage bag and hide u in my shed , so u better watch out couz tonight ima creep and ima kill ur *bottom* while u still fast asleep and i'ma slit ur throat and i'ma cut ur belly and whatch ur guts squirt out like its strawberry jelly and if ur fans listen to me , well im someone they'll like, when i was 5 the devil himself brought me a mic, so get ur *BLEEP* straight like 2.0.3 im not the type of cat u can afford to miss if u shoot me , so when u gettin ready check ur swagger and ur sneakers couz i'm a heat seaker with fetures that will reach threw the speakers, so when i'm done ya'll better know ur mother *BLEEP*in place, and remember that i just lyricly skeeted in yo face......wordd

no one can rap like me

sh*t im feeling so free

you better hide your rhymes like osama bin laden for 10 years n1gga

im so fresh im like skiing in the alps with no rubber

i f(u)ck b1tches for the fun of it do you have a problem f@ggot

im black but white on the inside what a sight

my Sh*t doesnt rhyme but i dont give a f(u)ck ur all racist

i rap slower than I type what a mother f(u)cking hype u can all

go kill urself like Justin Bieber getting ***** in his mouth

Sh*t u cant free style but im still so legit so ill f(u) ur B1tches and S|-|1T

peace idiot

i spit freakin slur this b***h sue me this motherf***er is too scared too file a lawsuit skills of a newbie farmer motherf***ers from the midlands cumn to battle spittin tobacco juice stick to feedin cattle and boys tinkin there gangsters cumn to this *BLEEP* i flick them away bit by bit by bityes your the pray ima catcha im the lyricall dracula you the fly im the spatula youre the amateurs faker than fibs im the end of the red button nukin your cribs have no problem with guns but your girlfriend definately has problems getting out her buns im keep my rhymes simple ya'll boys diggin holes deeper than childrens dimples? why yall makin it so serious rap shud be fun your like drugs s*x money bulletproof vests and guns and you dont ''need a vest, your an impenetreble force'' yes im sure you can thats what proof said when he left his van and rap now is lil wayne complainin about his pain i cant that *BLEEP* steven seagal 'rico' this raps finitoi spit freakin slur this b***h sue me this motherf***er is too scared too file a lawsuit skills of a newbie farmer motherf***ers from the midlands cumn to battle spittin tobacco juice stick to feedin cattle and boys tinkin there gangsters cumn to this *BLEEP* i flick them away bit by bit by bityes your the pray ima catcha im the lyricall dracula you the fly im the spatula youre the amateurs faker than fibs im the end of the red button nukin your cribs have no problem with guns but your girlfriend definately has problems getting out her buns im keep my rhymes simple ya'll boys diggin holes deeper than childrens dimples? why yall makin it so serious rap shud be fun your like drugs s*x money bulletproof vests and guns and you dont ''need a vest, your an impenetreble force'' yes im sure you can thats what proof said when he left his van and rap now is lil wayne complainin about his pain i cant that *BLEEP* steven seagal 'rico' this raps finito

my family so livee they even got thighs the go to the club and the get so high i got some boats i even were floats i walk in the club like john eastcoast my family ride high they even touch the sky fly fly fly the birdie goes high bye bye bye the birdie reach the sky fame fame fame it calls my name oh my gosh i cant be tamed

Ok Ok lil mama got gamebt its a damn shame U aint got the sameC my niqqas got my bac bt they always gettin frameur dicks so little tht i didnt even camebt fuk it im so curious Y is ur face so delieriousim so fuxkin seriousim sick wit this beat have a seat better yet wen i get done u gonna b on ur feetIts good tht ya'll tryna rapbt my words r like a gun they go blap blap cuz u gonna fall flatlet me reload i aint no regular broad cuz you bxtch is a froad I ain scared at allIm rdy 4 whtever bt never I mean never under estimate meU just met ur worst you seeso come downtown aha let me show u around im from the southend the villeso if you see me dnt try to chillcuz we kno how to kill, frill.

it all started with a facebook message guess it was more like a presage either way i started thinkin bout you every day i knew some way i had to make you mineit just might take some timethen one day you said will you be mineyeah this is crazyi never thought id feel this way about someone but baby you have my mind all hazy runnin crazythinkin bout you on the dailyi want this to last and never come to an avastwith out you i couldnt make it throughyoure my baby with out you id go crazy with out you every one could see im just not meso i promiseme and you forever we'll always be togethersome say we wont last, eventually it will just be a thing of the pastlets prove them wrong show em' that our love is strong and what we have is meant to be lifelongi never thought id feel this way about someone but baby you have my mind all hazy runnin crazythinkin bout you on the dailyi want this to last and never come to an avastwith out you i couldnt make it throughso i promiseme and you forever we'll always be together

Dude like your lyrics, I'm looking for someone to write some lyrics for me... If you can help here my e-mail: Mayhem_225@h o t m a i l.comThanks

hey..i was told u needed some1 to write lyrics for u...ill be glad to help u out if u wana contact me look me up on facebook names kody chilcoat ill be wearing a white southpole shirt n if u dnt mind ill show u wat i got hope u like them n i got more

You say your the hottest rapper
But u must be talkin bout me
U a punk *bottom* *BLEEP* wannabe mc
U flow like a pipe
Thats in need of some liquid plumber
My rhymes are so hot but urs theres none dumber
U try to talk gangsta so u say feel my metal
Put the hardest thing u pack is a red rose petal
Ill stop now cuz my words is to fresh
They hit u like bullets rippin out ya flesh

music is the air i breathe the prayer i lead
rippin thru the atmosphere up there in the breeze
stronger than the revolution that you wear on your sleeve
its all i know
u have no idea what i believe
i spit bars u cant touch like tips at a strip bar
get charged man
i drop hits to hit hard

Time for a lyrical crusade, a spiritual gaze,
in the mirror, looking at the miracle made,
observe, the time I serve, as I jot words,
then I speak heat, while yall peach like cobbler,
a geyser, explodes!, and controls ya visor,
leave no survivors, I unload this fire,
the next great, check mate, I take ya chest piece,
I flex great, while you have no tricks like sex free,
lets be, gone, as we trip to my land,
lets be informal as we go to thailand,
I think knot, lets drink shots, to blinks stop,
my ink hot, so I keep a counter like sink tops,
I bring flames to the game, yall staring and surprised,
get the message wit my aim like american online,
no mirage, cause I strive, to pee on you peons,
jog cause I light up ya dodge like neons,
see I'm, I'm so nice, I rap for no price,
they needing it, so ingredients fresh like old spice,
please just go twice

my rymes are colder than a dairy queen blizzard when I ryme I spit em faster than a beginner, its like your the hobbit I'm the wizard I'm the one 4 secs left in this quest of fame, this ryme isnt a game I'm new at this ima beginner it sounds lame but I wanna rap and see what I gain, if I don't get helpd soon its just a shame I'm just hear to proclaim that I rap about life I rap about pain if you feel what I'm saying then thats insane cuz I'm just a kid trying to get a deal and entertane, I wanna be like eminem and have a cool name I wanna have a swag and dimonds red white and blue like the american flag, I wanna be the rapper of a centry I want to have a multi platinum sellin cd so if you wanna help me and do rite email me or just write.

yo, this old *BLEEP* im reading makes me f**in weezythats why im tellin you *BLEEP*es close your legs and walk away, i smell somthin cheezyyou rap like your from detroit, hell! you dont even know b-boyso get a f**in life and while your at it get me another steroid,yes, i know, im a white *bottom* poor boy livin with his mom and i dont have a job, but that dont mean your girlfrend hasnt been workin on my nob,these words fall outa my mouth all snappy,kinda reminds me of your old man billy joe slap happy,heck, last time i saw you, you were bein screwed up the *bottom* by wrinkled old prune named e.t.*BLEEP*, i dont see why you take *BLEEP* freely, oh yea and i forgot, your favorite position is the one where your kneeling.when im done and im tired, it'll probly be your last,cuz when im back you'll *BLEEP* yourself and tell everyone your retired,im done.

You a pimp, you must be joking, When was the last time you did rhyme,Your words read like a gay,who is ready to drop his pants if anyone persusades.Sorry if i sound a little harsh, but take this as an advice from a little retard,go join a *person* web.You ain't on the top, but you down below, like a *BLEEP* ready to take the load.Sorry again if i sound harshbut ain't *BLEEP*es built to take three at a time.Peace homie.....

they call me the goofy goober im funny like a blooper im sky high i be so super just like a hero neva been a zero dress to impress the muh *BLEEP*in best you be below me just blow me i only blow smoke coming from a plant your so fidgity got ants in yo pants im better then you now your on a rant all i do is do i never say cant dont even diss back my shits the numba one on the track by the way yo girls got a nice rack shes all up on my pack got so much money bag it in a sack this is a rap battle which is something you lack your just a lil tack im like a 9inch nail nailing your girl welcoming her to the big boy world :blink:

<p>you gay pricks think you can rap all freely.</p><p>better not step 2 me thats a fact belive me</p><p>this **** aint easy</p><p>ya people better hear me.</p><p>?</p><p>?I am the bullet in your gun, the feeling thats still to come.</p><p>And ima remain fightin till the war is won. </p><p>this **** is still a offical </p><p>so gentlemen pull out?ya pistols</p><p> ? </p><p>I will lodge a bullet in the side of ya brain </p><p>knock you out unconcouis so you wont fell any pain</p><p>ya be sitting there twitiching </p><p>felling like a headless chicken</p><p>the tasty **** ya eaten</p><p>when its all bruised and beaten? </p><p>?</p><p>and you wont be felling</p><p>as long as you know ya breathen</p><p>?</p>-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

ok you rapin so old but i rap so cold that i make it snow now your lyrics are wack like a pack rat and take a bullet out my brain and put it in a frame now iam going to get an erasers and eras what u just while u eating bread now i got to go so make it slow