xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Yo, okay men, please, stop the arguing.

I bet your all adults, yeah, alittle retarded

all coming on here and speaking your mind.

making a few words sound the same,

and calling it a rhyme.

c'mon this isnt how the games works.

try to have some meaning.

or are you all brainwashed to be jerks?

Man, i aint hating y'all for what your trying do.

your the same as me, just spittin' out a few verses or 2.

but i understand if your mad, a 16 year old boy,

throwing out a rhyme and making y'all sound daft.

All this shits just off my head,

gimme alittle more time, i'll make you wish y'all were dead.

peace out! ( ps. only clowning y'all... looking for someone to gimme some ideas here and there to make a few rhymes up. would appreciate the email

thomasjenks@hotmail.com thanks :)! )

yo mc jamesy trying my besti got the whole pakage, six under ma vesti well known for the game ask your mum she will say the sameimma put u to shame u the only person to blame cuz ur lyrics is lame

yo yo yo slimnatey right herewhile im spiiting rhymes sound deteriatin ya earb***hes can talk but they sure as hell cant hearshoot you wit a 22 pretendin youz a deerim white and you actin like that aint righthatin on me gonna end yo life tonightsaying that aint piss in yo pants cuz its frightim stayin low while boyz high as a kiteyou aint got no ride so you cruise in pampers cruisazgoing to the bar as if you a boozai got the key hatin on me and you gon seehow the psychaldelic music like jewelryill take the song back when you shootin me.$#@SlImNaTeY@#$

I love girls more than i love cake they call me super boy with out a brandnew capeinstead of flying around althrough the state i can go to tenesse,and help farmer pull out cratesafter doing that I could play the game but it is getting boring because I did it yesterday and today is a diffrent dayso what you got to say

man *BLEEP* u u punk lil *****, y dont u go sit your *bottom* down and i guarantee, i teach u some *BLEEP*in respect, u and your whole grew are a bunch of rejects, u just mad cause u cant spit like me, u *BLEEP* with me and ill take it to the next degree, i *BLEEP*in leave u stutterin, and all you can do is just keep mutterin, your weak *bottom* rhymes and u think u a g, when i am finished with u just say good bye to your dignity, *BLEEP* u think u hard and *BLEEP*, ur *BLEEP*in wack and *BLEEP* im stright legit, i dont give a *BLEEP* what u say, i be rappin on u all motha *BLEEP*in day, and u think i reherse my rhymes, i dont do that *BLEEP* and i think its about time, to stop playin around, keep *BLEEP*ing with me and ill take u down

you see i master my arti rap from the startand everything i say comes from my heartim devoted, promoted wen im on the miccause i rock tha motha *BLEEP*a just te way i likenot a immatatin babyi neva fess, a dominatin white bratha who rocks the bestyou see my intentions for this compositionis somthing i wrote so it shouldnt be mentionedso sit back relax and injoy yo selfwhy i bust my knowledge like a book on the shelfyou see im hotter than heat and colder than iceand wen i speak these words you'll say there nicebecause im colder than ice and hotter than heatim just like a cleaver cause i got meati know ur tryin to rapya gotta start somewhere take u under my wing wrap u up in my nuthairi only got 1 ball and u can sick itbring ya girl to my place so tricky can stick it!

Yo, if you're going to mess with me , you better realize that iht's not free, because i can easily rob yuu off your glee, *BLEEP*ing with me has a feeman, ihts strong palm down punch em get em strong man , girls yuu to but youve never heard a girl put iht down like this50 cent has a bounce flow ,up and down , jay z flow goes side to side like a clown f***ing aroundYo lil wayne's voice squeaker then a dog's chew toy , *BLEEP* wif me and end up with a bloody nose, niqqa my flow be fresher then drake's *BLEEP*ing warrobe , i be in my *BLEEP*ing bath robe , chilling with my music on max mode hoe yuu think yuu can *BLEEP* with me think twice b4 yuu end up in the *BLEEP*ing hospital you ***** been around everywhere *BLEEP* yuu think yuu can get me , think twice b4 yuu try ,i got *BLEEP*es on *BLEEP*ing blast mode if yuu try to *BLEEP* with me theyll *BLEEP*ing find yuu so *BLEEP* think twice b4 yuu try to *BLEEP* with me

Dallaaaass''sss Raaap(:

I've Been Through So Muchhh;

You Couldn't Forgeet;

Yeaah, Wayne Smasshin Them Hitss;

I Gottaa Lotta Gaame You Prolly Wouldn't Wannaa Plaay;

Beeen Drinkinng Alottaa Hozeee';

Don't you knoww i Go Haard?

Haa; Didn't Think So. But Now You Knoow;

& Don't Forgeet It Neitheer. I'm Dtown Reppinn The A;

Don't Forgeet I Don't Plaay.; *BLEEP*, Im A Gooon, Lataaa *BLEEP*a See You Soon.(:

So im putting down this track,To let yall know im back.12 years old,And i right a decent rap.Yea, and my rhyme is tight,Singing bout my life,Boys don?t understand howMy flow is nice.Feelin like biggie,Even though im white,Why was he shot?Cause it aint even rightEnough of that,Let me get back to rap,They don?t understand the gameCause they cant write crap.No one?s as cool as meCuz they know im flyCuz I be writin rhymes While all them (BLEEPAS) hideDiscriminating, Cause you know im goodBut you disrespectCause I aint from the hood.You know,Not everyone in the game has a storyI didn?t do it for the fame didn?t do it for the gloryJust thought one timeAt 1 in the morningI would bust a couple rhymesInstead of dozing of and snoring

HereRap Lyrics<p>Well, I woke up early hungover with a buzzTo a knock, knock, knock on my door by the fuzzSo I stashed my stash in my left butt pocketThen out the back door I sure did rocketKickin' dust like tornado in the skyI ran so fast I left my skin behindSo I took a break and lit up a cigaretteThen a dog popped out from my leftSo I scurried to a dumpster and said, "SEE YA!"Then all of a sudden I found a piece of pizza...</p><p>(pause)So I ate it.</p>-reply by Amaranthus Creep<p>?</p>

So I saw your quotes a while back and I was inspired...

After a while of searching for this forum again I thought I'd share with you something

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Please watch.

I assure you'll be entertained.

Bring it to the streets come face to face with the stressful situations that we all have to go through, turn it up notch - they betrayed us dont show no mercy, we curse them forever. take revenge. we just have to keep battling, stand strong and proud make our message loud make that dark cloud become darker its what weve vowed to our enemies our betrayers we will strike you. hit you hard, this is our one shot to come out on top. we'll show you a lesson give you what you deserve trust me it aint gonna be nice, ill be true. you hurt me so ill hurt you! Can you feel the temperature rising, your scared. I dont blame you ,what im gonna do, you shouldnt of done bad,be glad your facing the consequence of your mistake if that was your intention, may i mention your life is like deflation from being high in the sky to rock bottom next time dont bother trying.Is this driving you insane, all this pain, gettin battered in the freezing rain, look at all the bloodstains, dont complain, i dont care if you jump infront of a train mate do u want the world handed to u on a plate mate youve met your fate, this is no less than you deserve. you asked for it its came your way, from here now on, youll regret the day.. Can you feel the temperature rising, your scared. I dont blame you ,what im gonna do, you shouldnt of done bad,be glad your facing the consequence of your mistake if that was your intention, may i mention your life is like deflation from being high in the sky to rock bottom next time dont bother trying.Just think, you couldve had it all but smashed your chances, hope is lost, nobody trusts you now. face it, your hated. people look at you there ashamed they look in despair give u a glare,and if i dare. i could kill you right now and no-one would care, what were you thinking? what were you drinking? come on man, your a killer, how can you live with yourself you destroyed families, your known for the wrong. this is where you dont belong. you belong in your grave and stay there for eternity and never come back it would make people cheer and live year after year with the comfort that you wont hurt them again. your scared. I dont blame you ,what im gonna do, you shouldnt of done bad,be glad your facing the consequence of your mistake if that was your intention, may i mention your life is like deflation from being high in the sky to rock bottom next time dont bother trying.Written by Matt Styles, 11.

DJ Destruction, goin to the topGoin so fast I just can't stopAnybody in my way can get the fu!k outBefore I have start to Scream and ShoutAnd if you were wonderin well its true Im WhiteBut who cares? You dont cause you know Im rightWhen I talk about beatin yo @$$ day and nightLookin at you after just ain't a pretty sightSure my scheme is wack ,goin outtaaa controlBut I'm the only one that can really touch yo soulBy the way I act and the way I rapNot like otha foo s that sit and take a napWell homie they deserve a slapOr maybe some decent lyrics cause their rap is CRAPEmail me at aaronbuffdog@hotmailcom if you can send me lyrics. I can send you some to. Thanks-DJ Destruction

Im big, your smallim right, your wrongim smart, your dumbthats matilda yalllook at their list at the top im ratedso dont try'n test me boy cuz ill straight ace ityou can hate it, but ill make it, so dont doubt it, i dont fake itIm not given into satanand all his stupid temptationsbut if ya girl walks by i can primise i will be cakinsorry you just found out she's leavin you for T. DavisThis is not the stone age, i will not make your bedrockwelcome to th 21st century George Jetsonwith flying carsim flyin hardcant touch my skillsi am to faramong the starsim gettin paperso yes ben franklin is my neighborso when im with a girl there nowhere i cant take herand i know you hate it that im her favoriteyou need to face ityou are outdatedlook at your gameyou need to change it

sick and ironic styles like a lukemia doctor who died of canceri aslways bring pain to my enemiesacting like roaches but they look like fleasthey spit at metheyre challenged mentally and lyricallythere is no comparisonwhen i come out swinging they look gay like mr. gArrisondropping game like h-bombs in japanbut right now i give them my helpin handdo it right now donate 10$ to japanbut they get aheadbe back on topwritting lyrics that have been contained for 3 yearsup inside of my head held back by my peerssee where im from rap aint big, but im big about rapi want a battle and a topici want a challengerHIT ME UP WITH A BATTLE!!!

every rap is the same, either abowt sex drugs violence and everything that goes with itthe raps today just aint like the ones back in the day...my minds disturbed from the herbbut fully functional when it comes to wordslosing grip on my mentality only writting is my realitywhat do i call this? a skill? a curse?or just another thought out versei write better then i speak, read my thoughts, you'll wonder how i sleepwords constantly move in my mindmaking me forget how to relax and unwind, i could sit in a small room thats emptyand write abowt how big it seems to meonly time im at peace is when im asleep but evn thn im thinking to create what im dreaming....