xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Your boy's a bad man, and we invadin the streets like we are steal steeling sweets.They are droppin the heatShocked the world, now I'm standin aloneI flip fools like and thay will mone can't help but nod your head to the track*BLEEP* the feds to the down rap, we will be fighting backbut we wont be standing back check your self in the mirrowcause we dancing in willowCause you, playin the role and you plannin to foldThis the masterplan, we got the planet on holdWe all over the streets like your favorite new beatswe need to eatso ime gonna take a seati might go and rob some weat of the famer to get high you jeolus cause ime flying in the skywalking home this is long!why dont we rip and bong cant you see ime the best And I think it's funny you choose, losin progress and we are heading to the west ime the bloddy best so your dissing rapI R.I.P rappers and take responsibilityfor makin future to save rappers and eat zappersand ride beats, creep through side streets and dont test me otherwise we make better beatsPunchlines - man, don't even begI got knee-slappin tracks, y'all brusin your legYou a rhyme writer - funny man, that's a jokeYou ain't worthy of bein my secretary man that's a quoteI flood tracks like cracks in boatsAnd ***** rappers choked up with they own lines in they throat.Blut blut

*BLEEP*s say dae wanna play for da magiclookin at ur clothes u look like a tragic no wonder y yo mamma made u sleep in da atticwhen i attack u fell like a ****** bummthat explains why u come around chewin gum next time u rap dont mention mi nameor mi golden bullets will stick to ur braindis is the monster of rap so when i come around its gonna be a massive attack

wats goin on is it a massive attackor could it be jonny just comin backi had to hit u wit a mean on rite quick thoim like the bullet in ur gun just ready to gohow da *BLEEP* u think i cant rap freely i been doin dis *BLEEP* sense yo *bottom* was threelast time i saw uu was listenin to me

im insane no brain long chain we not the same ill carry the flame to spark ya shame. i do it for the title not the game.i load it n aim ima beast you cant tame ya sucha lame ill take the money n fame.the woman n bottles the lambo full of models hittin full throttle.switchin lanes spittin like im switchin brains.or speakin tounge my swaga right so my hatas speakin wrong.i might as well get high *bottom* hell we not the same cuase i excell im nota plane but i propel ignite the flame im hot as hell.ill burn ya to the third degree my flow make ya wanna murder heard me im the *BLEEP* lika terd be.wipe me off wit tp you fake as cg need be im greedy for this greenery like scenery.we at the top ill knock ya *bottom* off like when i smoke a blunt i blow the ash off.im leaven this world blast offfff.

you said you love me i think that that not true cause i been with you i don't understand standing on this *BLEEP*ing land you way to young to even be talk to me on the phone so shut the *BLEEP* up and go HOME i don't have to rap this for you or anyone else just don't talk to me leave me a lone so i don't have to smell your perfume or you my colonyou only 12 and I'm 15teen i don't need your *BLEEP* and go live your dreami don't even care now what you think what you do and all i want to say now is *BLEEP* you you hurt my feelings and i will too this is all and i never loved youbut you were my friend you were something special and all the things we done but now all that's gone and(fast)Im empty now im hard like rock when i hit a bump I'm like shock i bounce from the bottom to the top that's where I'll stay this is it, it's all i had to say .

Just some random Lyrics-- tell me what you think. :)Rap Lyrics<p>Float like a butterfly sting like a bee</p><p>?You don't really have a chance with me?</p><p>and I am really gonna make you see?</p><p>that none of these manns?</p><p>can spit like me?</p><p>Lil' Tyke</p><p>Out! </p>-reply by Lil' Tyke

float like a butter fly sting like a bee//

im the hip hop version of Muhammad Ali//

got an upper cut flow make you get on both knees//

got a hip hop jab that'll make you beg please//

its ya boi Jerm yeah im better than most//

i got an ill enough skill to turn m.c.'s into ghost//

cus im spittin so hott i make the microphone roast//

make the microphone rott//

you can watch your boy glow//

watch your boy glow im shinning like the north star//

coppers cant catch me cause im quicker than a naascar//

music is my life yea im spittn like a retard//

high school dropout hiding my report card//

the words that im spittin yeah they lyrically attack//

somebody call a tailor cause i just ripped the track !

this is puttin out my spits i got.trippin from all my chronic i inhale, eyes hidin blood from countin my 1st pound out of my scale, raps seem to weak for u lik its sum fairy tale, but fuk tht my spits fresher than a silver grail. 2 hitss off sunny, and im tlkn hoppin likk trix tha bunny, eyes winked down to tha point tht its jst not funny, my hookups are to cautious, jst to bomb for all of u and thts how i mak my money,my weed is baked jst lik my rolls, money and blunts, tha feelin of it jst gets u reachn higher thn tha telephone pollz, me and my bois take turns rippin tha nader, dutch blows out lik a tank, enough ammo to make u stop bein a hater, too much for my lungs to handle on my fist sittin, lost count of tha blunts i rolled for later.., aha ur jelous but dnt become a trader, my treez keep growin mor up jst lik my school graders,Power shottin tha moonshine tha 100 percentage, sht gets blown up seems lik were all obliterage, Minds thinkin 20 different things all dizzy, lst thing i know is tht im in my quit zone, smokin up this str blizzy, robbed my buck fifty to fill up tha bong wth nothin fizzy. pured thc that gets tha dopamine inside me, not good enough, so throw 20s for sum extasy,my dimebags get raised to tha pill pouch, tha scent u smell on ur whip out of here gets tha cops searchn for tha goods tht u roll it while crouch, burnin my cezar salad slower tht it rips to good ouch. Durin tha smoke session gettin ur rezzanatd lip, shts all ova tha place bandana to cover my face, mistaken as a crip, tha headies i smoke and like are my future flip, cutomers smell my treez from otha towns, selling my pounds by tha time of my first trip, sell my last bag, smokin my profit then dip, all tha stoners i heal wth zipped tight AK tht need jst anotha rip, smokin to much from my state, side to tha otha side jst lik tha movements of my hip,my dimebags get raised to tha pill pouch, tha scent u smell on ur whip out of here gets tha cops searchn for tha goods tht u roll it while crouch, burnin my cezar salad slower tht it rips to good ouch. Durin tha smoke session gettin ur rezzanatd lip, shts all ova tha place bandana to cover my face, mistaken as a crip, tha headies i smoke and like are my future flip, cutomers smell my treez from otha towns, selling my pounds by tha time of my first trip, sell my last bag, smokin my profit then dip, all tha stoners i heal wth zipped tight AK tht need jst anotha rip, smokin to much from my state, side to tha otha side jst lik tha movements of my hip,All tha blunts to my face bloat fixin aftr every 1 I pay, fingers burned up looking like tha end of our burnies ashtray, rolled to fat that this blunt will jst stay, by tha time im done wth this blunt its be tha end of tha day, to lazy for anything nuthin would go my way, so i call up sum biddies and all i do i play, Half awake during my high hour, tha weed got me to high so i take my long lasting shower, Tha H2O tht hides tha scent and feelin saves my welcome from tha popo, looks like i lit to much up 2day, tha smoke of my weed made my whole town loco, Pressurable questions that almost lead to cash, but fuk tht i tell tha cop wats up, so i end it and crash

Uh huh here I go,

Ima tell ya how its done fo sho,

I may be white

But thats all right

Me and the *BLEEP*s still roll hella tight.

Taking our time

writing our rhymes

just to the beat of **** wind chimes.

Im sick cause I spit

That is that

And this is it

Everyones mad

cause I am rollin fat

On my 30" rims

Chilling at Lil' Kim's

with the lights on dim

The End!

Yep I said it.

The End!

* STEP UP TO ME ANYONE *

uh firt time yall let me onrose to the top day i was borndamn that was the first timefirst words first ryhmesdamn iam dark yall still hate the way i shine

I come around like what goes aroundWhat goes up must come downAnyone who comes up must go downMight as well go for the gusto nowBetter not let up better not let them breathLast shot give it all you gotTry to turn me down b-tch get f-cked with the volume nobF-ck all you snobsHoes I hope all you rott2 bottles of lubriderm and a box of condoms is that all you broughtAnd you wanna menage a trois you twatsF-ck that I?d rather turn this club to a bar room brawlGet as rowdy as Roesthlisberger in a bathroom stallLike a leaf stuck in a vacuum your only nuttin but a whole lot of suckin?Goin? on in rapYeah but I?m homeBad to the boneBack in the zoneLet him aloneYou don?t wanna go eggin? him onWhat now b*itch

yo this is lil A what i feel i don't play what am gonna do is coming up to day rappin here to say another turning point to get stuck on the road when i always get pissed i say *BLEEP* this world

Yes I'm A Girl, now make me proud,I'll rap s**t all day because I'm allowed,you're probably looking for a nice a*s or double dee's,I'll tell you what, you ain't looking for me,you might think I'm 17, 18, 19, or 20but guess what, i'm 12 and this ain't funny,to be so small and yet know so muchto be so nice with a devil's touch,I want to be famous, sing beside Eminem,But i don't think I'll ever make it,I suck to bad for them.All i need is a way to get up theresing like an angel but it's not fair,everyone says it'll take more than dedication,even more than confidence and inspiration,what i need is a strong connection,i need to have sources then comes big progression,but i know *BLEEP* allbecause i'm too young,who said 12 year olds can rap,well guess what, i'm done.

Yo you think your rockin beats as your pulling your meatyou cant helding this yourjust goin to get disover in that crack shaq ready to be attack, your mom caughtya pullin that willy but your daddysaid your just bein silly, theres nothing silly about it, its just you son can a *BLEEP*and you think this rap is done this rap didnt even get funwhen my d**k is between you moms bun then you will know hun and now im goin to fly like i just got fu*K*ng highim gone peace

listen here now bi*ch, i just dont give a sh**, u tryin to act hard with these week lyrics u spit, u try to diss me but thats all u come up with, man i bet u dont even rep ur hood, trying to come at me...homie i wish u would, u sittin over there actin all tuff and *BLEEP*, imma rip u apart bit by bit, u say you dont want no beef, man f**k that imma leave u in disbelife, cause this *BLEEP* right here aint no game, ur style f**kin sounds all the same, bi*ch u cant even keep a beat, your flow is wacked and mine is concrete, bi*ch come on and come at me with your weak as rhymes, if ive told u once i told u a thousand times, im the sh*t when it comes to the lyrics i spit, im the dopest and its time to admit, tryin to tell me get my game up, homie please...ur a f**kin screwup, i dont need you coming at me like this, next time u do imma knock u back into an aybss,(by tha way i'm 16)

All i have to say...about every rap here is this....I bring my beatTo the streetsLadys movin their feetsMy words colash With the trashYou all be trying to passYour a discrace In my face and to the whole human raceYour taken paceon your mindThat im gonna eraseIn not the kidd next door, im the kid from the southGonna bring it to the floor, while im walkin it outEvery body in the club, know wat im talkin aboutKickin chex with the mex, Every lady will shoutHe's the distaster, a master of catastrophyQuick as a flash, He can trash all them other M.C.'sYa u cant try to fight back, but theres nothin on meAnd if ur gonna second guess, then your to blind to seeSo heres a lesson for the possers, and the black door closersGo get your head out the brink, our your just gonna sinkAnd get your ryhms from your minds, not the new york timesOr it will break from mistakes, that your just gonna make.oh....you just got served B)