xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

sick of listning to all these rappers complain, that thers not enough sunshine so i dance in the rain,inside ashamed of tha fake *BLEEP* they claim, god knows the truth, and the devil yours name,sick in tha brain, yer *BLEEP*ed in the head, my shrinks gone crazy hearing the *BLEEP* that ive said,but no Regret..., And no apolagies, infectious to your health like some bad deasies,Australian made, WA'S, Best MCso when your hear the name Riem,stop and drop to your knee's

Man, none ya'll flow freelyRepetative S**t, faken' flow, i mean really?Yo @$$ was a mistake, your momma should've swallowed you.But a bullet in your head, trace your body like a stencil.When my tech blast open, it like heat seeking, missile.My flow lights up, christmas tree tinsleIt makes it so essential.I mean no disrespect, got mad love for all you homiesBut c'mon, this mixed up, fake ryhmes, i can't stand that they be phony.Now, algabraeic situation, there is no solutionWait, X + Y equals Biig Jay's revolution...Man, rap is in my veins like an insulin shotNow i'm cuttn off this freestyle, but i'm goin out hot..

This is to the beat of ransom. Tell me what you thinkI bend the Stratosphere The atomsphere and make you shed blood with every tear Your no trex no carnivorous beast I can credit rappers atleast Where it's do Your just odor call it stinky residue You may make buzz like bees But I can cut down trees Till the nest is no more call it empty I have more of a continuation Than the Capital of every nation Desecration of your rap temptation I'm not black and I'm not Puerto Rican Follow the words that I'm speaking.im takin this beat and holdin it for ransom im every bit as good as drake plus im more handsome haha yeah i do it on a daily basis so when you read these lyrics i make it seem basic but i wont lie my skillz didnt come over night i had to grab hiphop and take a big bite digest all i could and do things right and yeah im white but what does that matter for these lyrics i write and son you cant even see my cuz im on a new height

bringing it downto the groundwith this gun in my handshooting it loudfor all your family to seeto come outside and seeyour body therelaying thereblood all over therewhat have i done ?what should i do ?should i run ?or sit and poocuz this sh*t is scarydont want my mother maryto see that this crapin real lifeso the grim reaper better get his sythand take this basterds soulback to his storewere he sellsall the doomed soals to hellso next time watch your back at battlesbecause the grim reaper is rattling his rattle !

look at mealone in this societyhow can it be?filled up with anxietycant you see?my voice brings terrorperfected by trial and erroryou know im betteractually im the bestwatch as i unload a full clip in your chestthis aint no testyou know the rest6 feet undergroundyou dont make a soundprobably never be found

my name is, shake zula, the mic ruler, you wanna a trip? Ill bring it to yaFrylock and im on toprock you like a copmeatwad you're up nextwith your knock knocMeatwad make the money seemeatwad get the honies GDrivin in my car Actin like a starIce on my finger and on my toesand im a taurusha ha, check it, uh, check check it, yeahCause we are the aquateensmakes the homies so ho and the girlies wanna scream(repeat)YeahAquateen hungerforce Number One in the hood G

I got a copule issues now nd i wanna address emthe swag isnt complete if ure not spittin correctWhen i spit yall Ni**** know u feelin itim killin it over and over and so im overkillin iteven my flow is amazing me and dazing me with *BLEEP*now everything i put my name on becomes a hitoverbuggin this,dead on flogging,internet blogging and hogging and talkin until theres no alternatei move slow in your system like perystalsis down your oesophagusif only i cud give a ****in a competition take the first second and third prizeyall noe its low flow enterpriseskid with the accurate skills my brain is complexput you on the ground from a thirty foot complexmy *BLEEP* be concrete and yours are just plastic if youre all on fire then im the matchstickrearrange your top five this is new criteriawhose better tan me in Nigeriahere the words im uttering cuz the rest of yall are stutteringIm the heart police man im Cardiac arresting the best thingand youre just microphone testing

WANNABE MCAs my First video,A little something of whats to come, A sneak preview,I present too you,A king in disguise,MC FRAILTYMy music can sooth you,My music can make you run too,Its just wild,Yet at the same time slightly mild,No-ones ever heard of me before today,Don?t tell me im crap cus your gay,Go fly away,To a different contry before may,Or il get my mate dan,Hes the man,Who?ll shoot, pop, kill, assult,He don?t use a 9mm he use a colt,And I dont mean a handgun I mean a rifle,He makes you feel at home,He?ll bake you a trifle,do your homework then brake the cycle,blood coming out your head as you cycle,away cus you cant afford a car,*BLEEP* you up with his BAR,NOW YOU AINT GUNNA GO VERY FAR!!!!This is my first proper rap,Don?t worry bout me they wont always be crap,At least its better than dapp?Yyyy,But then again he aint a wannabe MC,Aint a wannabe MC,Wannabe MC,I?ll insult myself,But if you call me an elf,Then im guna be getting all your wealf,Steal your will and change it,To my benefit, and no other *BLEEP*,Didn?t you hear prick,Go grow balls and a *BLEEP*,Stop defending what you did,You know it was wrong,So put a lid, On the pot of hate,Allow the wait,12 months for the army,That?s just balmy,I live near farms you see,I wasn?t taught to rap or flee,Just to fight,For what I think is right,Cus I am the might,Yeah and the fright,You know it aint pretty, But I RULE THIS DAMNED CITY,This is my first proper rap,Don?t worry bout me they wont always be crap,At least its better than dapp?Yyyy,But then again he aint a wannabe MC,Aint a wannabe MC,Wannabe MC,I should be a ruler,A heavy weight,So I ask can you relate,To the amount of hate,I can receive just by walking up to someones gate,Its like scraping *BLEEP* of a silver plate,Don?t touch me in a violent way, or il blow you mother *BLEEP*er right away,You couldn?t live if you lived my way,Cus im a king in a prison,I don?t get layed, I don?t get any respect, I deserve, your lucky I let,That crime sneak past me,Cus if I didn?t you wouldn?t be able to see,Cus life aint free,As I found out when I watched crocodile dunndee,Theres a reason they call me frailty,But its not what you would expect it to be,It?s the opposite so ha,Suck on that billie!This is my first proper rap,Don?t worry bout me they wont always be crap,At least its better than dapp?Yyyy,But then again he aint a wannabe MC,Aint a wannabe MC,Wannabe MC,This?ll be the last verse, don?t worry it don?t get worse,but when you see your mum being driven away in a hearse,and they say she was shot,and damn the killer shot her a lot,you know it was me, after you told ME I was the wannabe mc,at least I could be bothered to create a video Mr. Lea?I don?t like the way you keep rapping?,?it?s a bad influence on our kids, whats it next? Fapping??,If you laugh at me again im guna make sure you get a wacking,A smacking a *BLEEP*ing spanking,So this is the end of my career,Might as well just sit around and get wasted on beer,So goodbye for now,Never fear,I?ll come back you *BLEEP*ing queer,muwahahahahahahaha

i wuz gunna be nice but ima ice u like and icey try entice me im better then ice-t i aint sending u any smileys spitting these lyrcis like im blowing up the mike race u with my bike while u ridding a little trike haha sike just messing but i aint confesing to the preacher i be featured on tha big screen i play the drug fien seen better and worse and i burst the stage open like i got rage from within

sorry. but u rap is tame. my rp is fame. im the creator of the game. ur the creator of lame u have no game. ur all the same. ill i hear is ppl screamin my name. im up on the wal of fame. this rap will end with me behin bars. i dance around on the court like its dancin wit the stars. ill leave u with scars and chars. my words r sharp and hot. if u wanna spit. lemme see wat u got. i already see wat ur not. i already kno that my kick is ur punt. ur biggest is my runt. my walk is ur sprint. my talk is ur spit. and u dont spit u swallow. ur head is hollow.. in the race it me u follow go hard like no tommorrow no time for sorow.. dont have another lif to borrow so take ur heart while its still beating. pain is wat im feeding insane is wat im meaning.. im the test u can never pass.. im the *bottom* u can never out lass. sit down lass ur outclassed . ur out performed and outlasted.. ur out everything and out mastered.. im the cool rapper that u think is a bastered. *BLEEP* em and wayne and drizzy and jeezy.. ill take'em all on and still be fresh like frebreazy.. so take it easy.. stay cool and stay mello.. brush ur teeth cuz theyre yellow.. i lay ur corpse on a pellow. tell 2puc i said hello. peace! HD!!!

My rhymes are top of the line, Call me the white kid in his prime, put the spotlight on me it's my time to shine, and open your ears for a ridicious rhyme that will be monitored and be signed. I can't stand any of you kids, thinking you can rap, all i hear is giberish running through your mouth, it's pure crap, get slapped, before I get angry and snap and break both of your knee caps because then you'll see that, running your mouth isnt smart, ignore is bliss now please shut it quickly because i get pissed and start throwing fist, you will be so mad you wont even be able to dish, anything back because my raps are so phat I give you a heartattack, so take another pain killer and take a nap.ONE LOVE YO

Its tha lyrical teacher i murder you *BLEEP*hs have u runnin to tha preacheri murke u so bad tha police cant identify ur facil featuresand to yah gurl i wont harm yah im like hip hops jeffery dahmeri eat beats and slay rappers wen i hit tha scene i blast like nasabut no space catch me at my place blow u in tha face im gonei might end up in jail but imma catch u on my bond

Dude like your lyrics, I'm looking for someone to write some lyrics for me... If you can help here my e-mail: Mayhem_225@h o t m a i l.com

Thanks

check tis,

im comin straight from tha place wit alotta dirty

wher it'll mak u go burzzurk,

lost my mind,lookin for dime in the dirt

it hurts,to see a brother like me

who can't get a hold of his dream,

herdin sheep is everyday ,wearin blue jus like tookie and snoop do

turqious bling,its a NAVAJO thing,

low or no education,babies havin babies

what am i to do?can't change a dam thing

the goverment,

sayin they care,its a dam shame,

whose to blame,

pac got my DINE(navajo) brothers

wantin cash

but fo me ,i want tis rappin game...peace holla

Rayray85@gmx.com

Dont read into it too much
I hear you rappin but I think I heard enough

Your sh** is dead and outdated

top notch to the top, Im rated

while you still freestylin and masterbatin

Im cold I know, I gotta reason to be

24 years old, and no one seems to see

that Im worth my weight in gold and still disease free

Just gimme a chance, I will show the world, youll see

even if I gotta take down my pants and show everybody on t.v.

if ya fuc* with me ya fuc*in with a p.I.m.p./

fuc*in wit a p.i.m.p? trick please
lettin everyone kno u limp
that sh*ts wrong,how did ur momma raise u huh?
let me guess in a thong?watch out!this native is cummin through
gonna scalp ur *bottom*,sell it at tha trading post
10 bucks an ear ,hope we clear,