xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

yea im only 16n my rhymes r kind of dopeu look like the kind of personwho would bend ova 2 pick up soapmind so sharp lyrically insane1st place everytimeso u no im good at this gamethis is such a shamewhats rong wit ur rapsht wats wrong wit ur brainok im doneim gunna go back 2 classu can take picturesso u wont 4get my asz

yea im only 15 ,n my rhymes r kind of dope,u like the type of person who would pick up soap,u guys r terrible,dont meet me in a rap battle,shake u around lik a baby wit a baby rattle,music is important,n its flowing through my vein,get a paper n pencil n i will go insane,im done here,im gunna take a nap,i hope u guys enjoyed,maybe ill teach u how 2 rap

yea im only 15 ,n my rhymes r kind of dope,u like the type of person who would pick up soap,u guys r terrible,dont meet me in a rap battle,shake u around lik a baby wit a baby rattle,music is important,n its flowing through my vein,get a paper n pencil n i will go insane,im done here,im gunna take a nap,i hope u guys enjoyed,maybe ill teach u how 2 rap

listen yo' you really dont know how to rap so maybe you should just cut the crap put your mic down and go take your little nap u aint insane dawg u aint got game dawg, u just a shame dawg, acting like music is in your blood i cut you off with my lines and drown you like a flood, yo im only two years older than you and i got you buzzin like a bug i dont think your cut out for this type battle because on dis farm im the big bull and you the young cattle, and you the only one here dumb enough to pick up the soap, so next time u on here you better pray and you better hope, that you dont run into me cause i'll leave you hangin by your throat.

check this out bro:Listen here now bitc*I just don?t give a shi*Your rhymes make no senseYou sound like a bitc* version of 50 cent You trying to act tough with these week lyrics u spitimma rip u apart bit by bit,And fuc* all the glamours and glitz, I plan to get rich I'm all about expanding my chips You mad cause I was in the van with your bitc* With both hands on her ti*ts (ignore *)Yo motha f*cker you think you bad

You need to get a f*cking writing padTake notes cause I?m about to destroy you

And this sh*t here is way overdue
Homie this sh*t here is my lifeImma open this up like a switchblade knifeI hope you will learn something todayAs I leave people in disarray

They Call Me The Music Messiah Coz I Make Lyrical MiracalsI Hit Em With The Rhythm An I Drill With The SyllablesIm A High ClimberTip Top RhymerOn Cloud 9 Look Im On FireAint Gotta Talk About Gats And StrapsOr *BLEEP*in A *BLEEP* Til I Break Her BackI Dont Need All ThatCoz I Got Supersonic SoundsCommin Outta My MouthIll Make You Question Your TalentAn Unlike You I Dont Need To ShoutSo They Say That Im Not Good EnoughAn They Tell Me To Re-Write My RhymesThough Times Are Tough, I Aint Given UpThese Haters Wont Take My ShineNow Watch Me Drop This AtomicCall Me Mr HiroshimaIm About To BlowIts Time For Me To Clean Up*BLEEP* All You Haters, Fakers An SnakesCome Up Against Me,An Ill Wipe You Away, Gone Without A Trace*BLEEP* Rap You Can Have It BackAnd *BLEEP* Grime This Styles All Mine!

They Call Me The Music Messiah Coz I Make Lyrical MiracalsI Hit Em With The Rhythm An I Drill With The SyllablesIm A High ClimberTip Top RhymerOn Cloud 9 Look Im On FireAint Gotta Talk About Gats And StrapsOr *BLEEP*in A *BLEEP* Til I Break Her BackI Dont Need All ThatCoz I Got Supersonic SoundsCommin Outta My MouthIll Make You Question Your TalentAn Unlike You I Dont Need To ShoutSo They Say That Im Not Good EnoughAn They Tell Me To Re-Write My RhymesThough Times Are Tough, I Aint Given UpThese Haters Wont Take My ShineNow Watch Me Drop This AtomicCall Me Mr HiroshimaIm About To BlowIts Time For Me To Clean Up*BLEEP* All You Haters, Fakers An SnakesCome Up Against Me,An Ill Wipe You Away, Gone Without A Trace*BLEEP* Rap You Can Have It BackAnd *BLEEP* Grime This Styles All Mine!

i cant handle my drugs so blame ben and his handful of budsbefore this lad i was straight and narrow now im the back, stoned and *BLEEP*edget handsy, touch up lads imma pansy, lets all beat on me, weeds on meabout to pass out and and put out for free, or maybe that should be taking it either way, somebodys getting it, i do like smoking weed,more of a lifestlye than a need,my heads sore, i need more, bud helps me to forget more,3,4theres five spliffs and i wont be happy till i've had one more(chorus)the professor of rhymes mc simons met this lad had one hell of a time,a saint disguised, rite. you can tell im high, cus i just get by, just get by, i think im funny, humour runny and i dont no why,runaway when i chase 6 gals, oops i caught 3 guys.I'm back in the shed, got punched in the neck now im back on the deck.but touching has been hard, i need a *BLEEP* man get out of the car,lads hit me so i hit em back, but i am to *BLEEP*ed ,there aint a doubtim 17 but im still out.yh i still take moose to get about.(chorus)jacks in the boot boy me and steven in the back playing with our cheap mcdonalds toydancing along to stand upso stand up say what,i hate that.haha yh hit that bunnybeing sick cus i just ate mums currySo? so watch the windowsor wind up with the police with us.watch me cus i think im hardmartin cant rap he aint got no barshit me, i just got parredmartins so large.aint seen an mc like me yet so farnah,im gunna take getting used to.the pupil nobody could get through to,fav pokemon, is mewtwo.

I walk with a nine and two clipsIll waste 2 clips on a n*ggah and end up with blood on my new kicksYuu with me I consider you stupid, once I got the glock to yuur head yuu won't be able to do sh*tWhen you know who its is everytime with the heat and blast, make a n*ggah scared and walk out with a ski maskI'm only 15 but I got yuur brain lyrically leaking no pressure, stitch yuur dead boddy to yuur word that's sethered

all yall suck like the *BLEEP* on 53rd an sixth, bet yall can inhale every inch of the sig 4fifthya rap game is tired wit a cough its so sick, i gotta healthy flow that has no need fa wrote scriptsfocus cuz my *BLEEP* is like dope hits to the nose quick, thas a coke spit wit numb lips fa you dumb kidsthe truth will leave ya gaspin fa air while ya choke *BLEEP*, lies are fumes of carbon in a rap game thats so thickwit hatas, pussies, and hoax *BLEEP*, that realness within the fake is still so hard to notice!

hello everybody, this is ceven.

the views and expressions in this song

are not necessarily those of any *BLEEP*in' body.

and if you do have these views & expressions,

you're *BLEEP*ed up.

okay, so I know you don't like the slow *BLEEP*

but wait a second people, before you throw fits.

just try to picture you inside a maze,

see I'm always caught up in this suicidal craze.

I always try to think about what would happen after,

everybody cryin' - big tears of laughter.

I guess I shouldn't try no more to fight this,

so I wrote a couple ways, & it goes just like this:

maybe I should jump off a really big boat

in the shark-infested waters & see if I can float.

it doesn't seem hard, I'm a natural born swimmer;

I took one class but didn't pass the beginner.

ooh, I know I'll run into a police station,

& have a gun fight, one might to start blazing.

hit me point blank & end my frustration -

with my luck they'd be all gone on vacation.

see I feel like the Beatles when they lost John Lennon,

'cause ain't no comin' back from that, it's all ended.

I picture how my funeral looks, it's so drastic -

closed casket, time's up & no basket.

all because I leaped into on-coming traffic,

the pressure's too big for me to move past it.

I shoulda been gone man, at least ten times,

this time it's all over - I can see the headlines.

"a mouthful of pills & an ounce of cocaine

shot up a sea biscuit to drown the slow pain.

Hollywood's new kid can't face his inner demons,

& one speed ball goes out like River Phoenix."

I'm sick of writin' songs, so now I'm gonna do it;

it's just too much for anyone to go through it.

a can of gasoline & a handful of matches

I locked all the doors, so patten down the hatches.

so listen everybody, wanna hear my pain shout?

is it really gonna take for me to clear my brains out?

a gage in my mouth, wouldn't hurt no brain

unless I pulled the trigger like Kurt Cobain.

I'm all set to go, see I bought the book,

loaded up an extra clip, took the phone off the hook.

wrote a bill & left everything to my two kids,

I betcha never thought that it would come down to this.

everybody understand, so grin & bear at people,

guns on my hip, one's in the desert eagle.

I had to take an air so somebody hears me,

I've been screaming 'til my nose, mouth, eyes & ears bleed.

yesterday I kissed my kids for one last time,

it's too bad I won't see them grow up past nine.

I wouldn't blast mine, if anyone was up there -

so I guess no one's listening, or just doesn't care.

my rap game is lyricalrhymes so spiritulfrom the dome came wisdom cuz my mind is sphyricalits globallike warfare, it aint ovadrop lines like bombstokyo gettin totaledwe are losing ourselves on a road with no direction,stop just to stare at our reflection,its ugly, you can hate me, or love mebut oh lord trust me, when my spittin is doneall my haters will just love meyou say ya rap game is tightthis S**T aint atari, one push game overoops im sorryi destryoed ya, no extra lifes cuz im the kinga lion of the safarineed any more hit me up at seth02terrell@gmail.com thanks

AlrightYo your raps are corny U better get some new ones before i get your girl hornyye i know i aint the best rapperbut i aint fake like mc hammerI play mw2 and spit my game while im rapping against u in the hall of fameso u better spit better before i show u how to make good lyrics in my new letterBut before i send this letter to ui hope u know kung fubefore i smack u back to the oldschoolXD

this is one of my best phrases in one of my raps.''if i could ever find you, i'll grab you by the neck and twist it like a twisted biscit then dip it in a cup of hot coco and drink it''

The dipstick is the middle of a rippling ripstick wit da filling of teh billing of the prick bit dog like the rabid eminem shinin in the hot sun.beg me ur pardon, cause i had no bargain in this shi* ?and i only hada bit of this, bi---. and to beat the litch in this fu----- ? ? ? Game of life you need to talk to the b----Controlling it.For all the haters in the bar get up and leave this in ur cars cause imma shootin for the stars today,?and if ya know me but u really dont?try to kill me but you really wont?I got protection on my sides as i slip up through the guys?but if you really wana catch me you have to step up and match me, first.

Hey, have you seen this mutha *BLEEP*atrying say he's tough trying say he's rough but just look in the mirror and what do you see another mutha *BLEEP*a trying be what he's not but thats not a proper face you see its just a *BLEEP*ing corny mask that you got 55 cents, man you have lost the *BLEEP*ing plot you do this for the fame But, I do it 'cuz i have game and im the one holding the clock and my fingas are slippin so if you think you can come and *BLEEP* at me you must be tripping dawgcuz i have a glock in my back pock and ill waste your mutha *BLEEP***g life f**k the gun ill do it with a knifecuz my lyrical destruction ended your *BLEEP***g life