xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

FreelyRap Lyrics<p>I'm the diva of the south</p><p>if u dnt cum correct u better watch your mouth</p><p>cuz shyt u say aint meant</p><p>you'll have my words all spent</p><p>no time to play games</p><p>a gun really not meant to tame</p><p>all boys really like is sex</p><p>dey never kno who will be the next,</p><p>victim cuz shyt spread easily</p><p>shut up and let me speak freely</p><p>yea I'm a gurl but who say girls cant rap</p><p>sum get loud applauses not just a clap</p><p>I speak wuts on my mind cuz I got sumthing to say</p><p>I aint going nowhere</p><p>***** I'm here to stay!! </p>-reply by bianca <p> </p>

haha me lykee...

Born n breed in the wild west

where every girl knows best

that strength nd honor are put to the test

when your on the streets or in the sheets

its all the same the boys got the game

nd gurls get the blame

just anada hoe gettn played

f--- that im loyal to me

no *BLEEP* can get with me

coz i gotta better strategy

boys cant get at me lyrically or sexually

yours sincerely KAAHRES baby

Yo this is my first verse to a diss track about a group i left...C6 up in hereChampane poppin in hereSee what we got up in hereC6 is where you wanna beRappin' wiv the real MC's*BLEEP* that no name pussieHe could've rolled wiv us, *BLEEP*in rookieI will kill you ina battle i don't care any time, anywhereBut you won't battle coz you're scared*BLEEP* you and *BLEEP* the whole of your groupBut there's only 1 *BLEEP* left in your group and that's youGettin' a record deal you!(haha) Good luck!Your *BLEEP*ED!!! without usAnyway that's enough of me Ima hand you to my man Dope JayHe will incinanerate you in the first verse he say!

okae im only 13 soo dont say nothing mean!!!!fresher than airfreshinercooler den a fanmy forces are whiter than the kl kluxx klanmy money green like peterpani rap it up in a rubberbandreads down my back lilwaynewanna have a battleit ant over untill the fat ladie sings13 and i can rap better den some of you dudesif you cant rap better than methan you make yorself look like a foolmoney never sleepspockets stay heavyand i just bought a neww chevyyo dreads look like spagettiiand i got alot a girlsbut my main 1 s tediiee!

how olld are you,yu gotta get more skillsyour lyrics are weakk man you need to chill,forealim not dissin you homie im just keepin it realor put this way im just tellin you how i feellim only 13 and im goin harder den a rocki was almost there with t-pacyour at the bottom of the food chainwe should vote whos the bestjohn mccaineand yess i do get all the fameand all the girls be screamin my namemy rymes are untamedpaint on my rover is like a candy canedont try to come back with a combackbeccause i will put you and fold you in a snapback

dont get things twisted. i speak the truth.like a modern day pastor .i have all you focussed on my lie. your minds start to sync with mine. thats when i grasp you and take you to your demise Time for you wish tick tock time is up now its time to die now shut the hell up.i here you scream i pay no mindmy brothers rise up its melodists time.

Yoo im a 13 year old rapper in a group called Mass Murderers ClikYo listenb to the words i spit put you in rap heavenIm blowin up on the mic just like 911Fu** the G-Unit they aint got $h1t on usFu** wickes its got r name on it mass murderers clikyeah coz were the ruffest buffest toughest mcs you will eva meetina a fight dont fu** wiv me i will put u ina chair knock u off ur feetyeah i'll knife ya slice ya dice ya fu** it i'll take this bullet nd run it through yacoz i aint gonna stop till' i see what i see and what i wann c is u gettin put ina bodybag thankz 2 mec most people say shoot for the stars i say shoot 4 the head u betta watch how u tredcoz i will fill u wiv leadyou betta pay attention 2 wat i just sedcoz i will knock u out lay u in ur death bedChorus: Yeah representin the southwest/no-one can contest coz were cornwalls finestyeah were made of steel u can shoot us in the chest we dont need a bullet proof vest/coz were cornwalls finest/in school we arnt the brightest/ but wen it comes to rhymin/we are tightest/we aint out the slightest/coz were cornwalls finestThat was just my verse and the chorus of r underground track Cornwalls FinestPeace out Koncept

Btw we was called c6 but we changed r name nowif u wanna c some vids i will be postin some soon visit TheRossCarter (thats me) or thejakelawry (thats dope jay)he already has vids on theresubscribe plzz

heres a lil something... i just started 10 months agoMe and my cuz we make up and give each other a hug but the only thing that was holding us back was drugs in our own minds were thinking the same thing ready to tug on the j not drunk but our bodies which sunk we thought we was crunk the only thing that turned out was a big piece of chunk which split us apart forever trearing our hearts apart we both try to play it smart which until that one night all of our lifes just turned out to be dark really hard to look back on the bad luck that we had nothing was rad about that which made us really sad looking at our lives knowing the only thing that we was going to go through and look forward to was our minds acting and playing the scene of a mad man trying to lend him my hand looking for a plan that never happened and raned my life straight up a wall trying to stand tall i called out but nothing came out hold on i hurd something no that was a ca of bird you ought to know that im not here with fear or with a queer if i was i would be running away with big tears catching every gear its my year so dont get near me when i walk the war path if you do you will be feeling my draft

yo lil rapz i see your puttin on a show but soon your gunna be belowwatching me doing my best to defeatall the ones who stand to compete so you think your hard but waitno your gassed up full of bait you cant rap like me coz am livin in the streets they call me a G my hearts still rappin for me to be alivebut when im done your gunna wish you had diedsay it to my face get down on your kneesbeggin help me please coz KingRapz is me cant you see

battle u, nah man id rather steal from da blind cuz thats mor of a challenge than beatin u in a rhymeclaimin u da baddest man u outta ur mindlemme dethrone this clown cuz da crown is now mineso thro down a few lines of that crap u be spittinu call that rap but it isnt so da assault is beginninu musta thought u were winnin well man i thought u were kiddincuz i saw what was written n knew ud b an easy victimim new to this system but in da game im a vetn i bet that ya fake jus a gangsta on the netclaimin u can wreck but u aint really a threatso if u think u can beat me u should get ya mind correkt

ur crew got shook, an ur block tookson go read ur book, when u think ur ready aim real steady, to slow ur droped wit one blowactn hard cuz u fakin like u push snow, all u lil kidz can u even make the bid, scared lame cat always holdn a batgo hard watch out for the curve, its offical u got servedyo mother was my tip, strap up and beat up that tight ripnow im chillin on ur couch rollin up a zip, cheeched like marin,415 i survive, when i drive by ***** kid run and hide, what u mean talkin bout colori washed with tide, lookin white thats why my game got height, pockets full of chips jockin suga mommas hips, swollen ***** lips

Am higer than the lawfreezeits iceman, the king of yr flawsbleedthree strikes am nocking on yr doorsave meno curtacy karin aint no little babyshe be doing D.K on a 64drift king, she dosnt get the gaming wrongits a concept to modesty, free meits a 18 fooling, it aint the real me

Whats Hope?Im Dopee? Stop The Quotes.Got To Do It For My TownI be Goinn Round & RoundI Beat Them Beats DownDhis Aint No Lost And FoundI Get Them Pitbulls From The PoundThese Little Girls So FakeSo I Pick Dhat Pen And I Put Them In They PlaceI Punch Them In They FaceHow You Like Me Now Yall All Know Hw I Put it Down- Add Chanell Carter (She'dgaf)