xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Rap Lyrics... tell me what you think Rap Lyrics

yo I don't give a **** what your name is as long as you are with me Freestying on with diss mic ha ill **** your *bottom* up mother****er ill put your head into the dirt and ill do it so hard the people from the over side of the Eath will see you you wanna **** with me bing it on man you think you can beat me! man you got other thing comeing you wanna dis me ill dis you ill hiss you till I hit you wit my pistol and wip u till you drop dead mother****er don't think am playing,Yo am sry but no am not sry that your a weak *bottom* mother****er man this rap **** this is what I do this is my life and you are not gonna take it from me ha!! so ill what up wit you ****er, so ill **** you up in the face mother****er ill slam you face in the wall so bad ill get ya and be like *** who you where am I at ill lose yo memory becoz of me I just hate all them Fake MCs coz you think your a real MC mother****er just take a look at me this is a MCSo as I said befor ill diss you ill hit u ill piss on youAnd after ill pop a shot in you olny coz am a white boy don't mean I don't have the skills to pop a rap and a sweet *bottom* line

-reply by Eirk

my own lil mcRap Lyrics

from here to bangcock what what?

me and my crew yeah are way too hot,

lean to mean shot after shot

it's like pow I don't need you anymore 

so let breka it down seem slike you gotta problem with me cause

my vision and yours don't quite mix into a scheme

look in my eye for that distacncebetween us

if you onlyknew wht mylife without you was.

-reply by weury-JESTA.

consaquenceRap Lyrics

lil g here again so talk about me with your friends this is just for fun don't want start unless some won tops me then they cant stop me because wonce get me going I will never stop growing and my rymes will never stop glowing so u don't want to make me keep showing  so stop preparing before I have to make u silent like a libaryi will get scary music is magic going to cast a spell on it like harry so when I fill it iam going to spill it and thats when iam going to kill it I no iam full of of confadence but that will be the consaquence 

-reply by lil g

about meRap LyricsLet me tell u a bit about my self my name is lil g as u can see I love to free style and skateboard I always praise the lord I like adrinalin I look like a million my faverit rapper is eminem he be killing it when he raps thank God he got off of crack he is my idol he makes me more happy then my first bysicel but any way I hate skinny jeans new boyz thinks there hard with the skinnys they look like retards my life is good I come from the hood no iam not gangsta iam more of a pranksta I no I might sound wierd but all can be is me and my succsess seems to be the key u already no I have confadence but that would consaquence I got the evendience that will play on your conchence I no I cant spell good but my rymes are so sick I rap so quik to good looking can pull any chick iam not insane I don't complain iam slicker then rain iam not a pimp so I don't need a cane I do want the fame but I will always be the same just remeber my nameI hate school but I need education to not to be a bumb and just masterbation and don't tell me to shut up because this is won nation I don't want to battle just like to ryme its my funnest time cause when I spit its going to sound crazy all u other people just wont phase me iam in the place for domanation get ready for dictation taking over the world while pulling evey girl while u peoples other raps want to make me hearlI will get mouney for being funny just for fun I already told I aint gangsta so I don't need a gun I rise above for people I love they will let me go free just like a dove don't worry about hater just watch the laker iam the creater of nice rymes makeing up your own lines why waste your talent I will crush u with a mallet I will make have a brake down when u have to put on my crown iam new to this site I don't want to fight I don't have good hight u could talk to me I wont biteThat is me lil g-reply by lil g

White boyRap Lyrics

I look up to God  hope he forgives me cuz theres a white boy whos tryin to go against me called me a *BLEEP* put the er on the ***** now you do the math tell me whats the difference hes white and I'm black so pay attention cuz tonite somebodys bout to come up missing I wrap you up like presents on christmas underneath the pine tree is where ull be sitting on my lap is where your girls head be dippin she said shes thirsty so my nut is what shes sippin cuz after all I'm really what shes missing oops my fault the glamor life is really what shes missing 

-reply by emmett

my rapRap LyricsThis is my rap I'm 16 so tell me wot u think

I'm sittin here nt realizin tht my mom is dying so sad but I'm 2 strong 2 start crying
people say they hate there mom well they defernatly liein
or they never see them so they wont no that shes dieing
and when they find out shez died they don't start crying
she never cn her and now she never will she doesnt no wot 2 say when I told she just stood still
now her hart is burning thinking of the things they couldof done 2gether
now her mind is turning cuz they never had the chance 2 meet eachother
its sad u didnt think of your son or daugther now they thinkin of u
that if I seen her wot would I do wot wld I say
but its 2 late now cuz my mom has gone away.
-reply by adam humphries

I'm a gangsta these streets am runnin

its all like **** the cops are comin

street battles on rooftop shootin at the police

u wont take me alive I'm a beast

like yo what up what say u try stop ma gansta ways

damn fool get put in ya place

sit down shut up I aint talkin u

speak when your spoken too damn fool

shotgun loaded as I take next shot

damn fool get his head blown off

disrespectin worst respect

better learn respect if ya want a head on ya neck

haha but no I'm being serious

al end ya life period

full stop no questions asked

do it go to sleep just like that

don't bother me am a damn gansta

aint bin nothin bigger since the mafia

I run these this world is mine am gon take it

try stop me fool and it me hu gon make it

REply.... Rap Lyrics

Replying to djwarfield yoi start off easyBut I aint goin be breez so get the fu** outta mi showCuz dis the show dat I let u knoHow I flow, I'm born wit mi muzik nd dats how rollB-boy sWagga is the nameU aint believe it, chek it in the hall of fame Yes, I'm known fo mi rap nd muzikBorn wit it, nd I aint goin loose itU big now, but aint fastFast, son dat aint fastI'm risin faster den the prise of gasWelcome to mi economyVisually, lyrically its all bout meDiz rap game is eazyI'm known as a mysteryNd mi big brotha aint easy, cuz I flow betta alone, nd dats the reall meI'm like a lightnin strait out from the skySpittin my rap freeestyle, nd dat aint no lieHomie, I'm colder den a dairy Qeens BlizzardIt's like lord of the rings, u the hobbit, I'm the wizardTryna rapp, bro u sound like dora's mappHahaha, fella dnt get furiousBut u kno I'm outrageuosReal name is abdiJust wanna show mi sh*tTo the people up in diz sh*tNo hurt feelinsPeace out bro, I'm boutta get mi bling blingzz By: B-boy Swagga a.K.A. @bdi

-reply by B-boy Swagga

HereRap Lyrics

yo TFS are you listenin? to what I?m spittin?I?m gonna go to KFC and get me some chickin?I post like a fool in the middle of the nightMaths got me down but I'm not goin without a fightThink I cant rhyme worth a dam?Then ask Snoopy and he?ll tell you who canIt?s me slow pokeI aint no jokeCause I roll with the punchesEven though my mommy packs my school lunches!

-reply by Matt

Rapper Name: YOUNG-KWON AYE...IM GOIN IN. 1ST VERSE:TONIGHT IMA SURPRISE YOU I AINT GONE LIE TO YOU , BUT WHEN I SEE THAT BRIGHT SUNSHINE IT'LL SHINE RIGHT NICE ON YOUTHE GAME IS OVER JUST LIKE A SOLDIER , WHEN I SPIT MY NAME WILL GO RIGHT ON THAT ALBUM COVER - HA,HA,HA,HA YEAH!!!!-2ND VERSE: AYE MAN IM GOIN IN.... FRESH OFF THE BOAT TAKE THAT BREAD AND SHOVE IT DOWN YA THROAT , I MAKE EM SAY MY NAME 24/7 LIKE THE STORE SEVEN ELEVEN BUT THE MAN SAID HE STILL HUSTLIN AND KEEP SLIPPIN.XBOX LIVE USERNAME: Krayton23 HIT ME UP!'

im the brilliant, the terrible, the food thats inedable, all the things you can but i cant, understated yet incredible, happy smilie sickohphant. got so high then fell to greatest depths, from the roots to the leaves of the plant, chemical transmittin compound buildin, smoke generating cloud blowin rain droppin circle completin, playing it honest, keepin it cool before the seas rise, see the future in your eyes, picturing flowers bloom right before they seed, i said it before and I'll say it again. what did you say again. got hands to fill and greed to feed a destructive destiny, disconformity. least i have a dream today, that aint making it pay, nor saying *BLEEP* i gotta say, Im never gonna let you go cause your my baby. i write this, anyone who hacks my computer has no advantage because i will post everything online from now on.

chocolate horror, death but food, the universal terror, the occultic dude, you might kill me once but i wont let you kill me twice, role the dice, the unlucky number of device, from the dum to the numb, the genie moster of genetic splice. sad but true, they the voodoo woo do, and you dont know how to do. made a portrait of you and painted it black, happy on the cover but dead inside, pages of advertising with no content, a message in a bottle that a dead man sent. something about how he's the biggest and he's the best, your playing with fire but he's the best, you got *BLEEP* and he's the best.. so i see where it's going and who;s just like the rest, no contest, not lucky or blessed, but definativly the best. what about all the rest, loving you loving you, they'd do something else but thats not what you told them to do best. twis

Rocking now freestyle on Xisto, even it's reminding me on positions called kamasutra, I'm filling like i was sniffing 100 kilo's of yayo, if you don't feel good go to a doctor to check yo yeah, you better check yo self before wreck yo self, this rhyme is dedicated on Ice Cube which is not going to melt, that's all from me folks if you can then listen me carefully and take notes, I'm now going in my bed to sleep, and tomorrow my stupid phone will beep and beeeeeeeeep... ;)