xisto Community
X-Master

Make The Internet Faster 500 Times ! Making most of your PC for a faster Internet

wow faster than 500 times ,that is probably too much for the modem to handle,I will not try this one.It seem it will make my computer crash for the fast they are.otherwise i don't want to use any software make the computer faster,that is so .....Any way thank for sharing.

maybe he meant 500% faster? even still i doubt this is true. its seems as though x-master has posted this for the sole purpose of advertising this software... there are example pics and links to trial downloads... and he ahsnt posted anything esle. pretty sad going to this extent just to advertise a piece of software.

I highly disagree that this is possible because boosting cable or T1 500 times is just insane that much speed is shocking to me. Also if this was actually true it would have to be done by changing server and provider settings which last time I checked was illegal.

Well I think that the internet is fine I mean it is ok. But it could be better. I think we should just of worked really hard at first then we would be way ahead of our time.

i agree dear Mjay06500 Time , i think its a joke becuase for dialup connections you need 56K modem with V92 . if your gateway send data with 1MB speed your modem can get data with 56Kb speed

Ok when an app says it makes browsing 500 times faster all it is doing is creating a cache of web sites and images and what not. It gives the illusion that is speeds it up, when it actually does nothing. Dial is only as fast as it is. Cable modems, same thing.When people say they are getting killers speeds, look at what you are connecting to. If you are connected to a website that has a t3 backbone and you are the only one on that site, then sure, it will be faster. But like anything else traffic, noise, and the host itself have a determining factor on how fast you access that site.Do not believe the hype when an app says it can speed up your internet connection. If they could actually do that, why would they have created cable modems, or T1 and T3 connections. Use your heads folks! There is no such thing as a free lunch!

Heh... you don't make the internet faster... you just try to make yourself faster. Don't forget that if the server you go to is slow, there's nothing you can do about it. I used to be a fanatic of such programs when I was on dial-up and they're just hypes. I'm not really much of a surfer. I've always preferred to download stuff from the net, so such programs never proved helpful to me. 500 times faster? Get real...

This really wouldn't work for dial-up, its capped at 56k, which even then your only gonna get about 30/40kb if u use that mibbe. It just seems to be tweaks and stuff for your network connection. Might compress the packets out going or something, but might see a 1% rise in performance at best with software solutions such as these.

Hehe..500times faster..Well let's see; I have a 10Mbit connection so that would mean that my new connection would be 5000Mbit and that is 5 Gbit...That is not possible and is kinda funny to promote your program this way, but whatever works with customers, I guess. However, these programs do tweak your settings and maybe make your internet a little faster, but if you think about the time you need to set the program up, I think you've just spent all the time this program would spare for you in a year:)So, that is a scam and it always will be...If you want a faster internet, buy more bandwith - there is no other way around. Maybe connecting to your neighbours wireless :lol: