xisto Community
X-Master

Make The Internet Faster 500 Times ! Making most of your PC for a faster Internet

i highly doubt it will make it 500times faster. maybe with firefox youll surf the web faster <_< there are other programs that tweaks your internet connection that youll see some difference but there are so many variables to include like: your wire, computer, your isp, your isp's transmission lines, your isp connection to other's connection, weather, the wires you use, and others.maybe with your computer you can fix but with the others i highly doubt you can.maybe 500 times faster your computer will get hit with a virus :(

Well I was gone give it out a try, even though it would give the 500x boost, some significant increase would be much appreciated but thanks to the guys posting their observations after giving it a try. If their is no apparent difference in download speed then why bother downloading. Thanks to those who tryed it, and its a shame the program didn't work significantly... just hope as someone said earlier you don't get bombarded with viruses.

We established long ago that rather than 500 times increase, the OP must have meant 500% increase and, unless it's just me, the link given now links to some Arabic site, inappropiate for and illegible by anyone reading an English-only forum:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

As such, I can only assume that the owner has shut as shop after people not buying into his crazy claims.

/~* Locked

*** I bet it doesent work you have 2 pay money to get a fast connection. It's probably just a scam. I mean did you see the spelling at the top of the page. Its probably some peice of **** that tries to hack into your stuff. I recommend not to use it. It could cause you lots of trouble. In fact it could make your connection 500 times SLOWER lol-reply by Natasha