xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cody

What Do You Do When You Love Two People? suggest me your relationship advice

well first i think about who i want, [really want] because that makes things so much easier, and less hard on the person your letting down, because your not, necessarily giving them hope of a relationship anymore, your just slowly letting go.. and getting to know the other person in a whole other level.. but please dont let the other person on, if you dont want them.. then be like.. oh by the way, i have a new girlfriend/boyfriend.. it really sucks when a person does that

Love with two people

What Do You Do When You Love Two People?

I have all the experience you need in this matter. This is a rare but real circumstance. This situation normally arises when you are a stud, this is true. I was in love with 2 women at one time, and this is a bad situation. If you really love both like you say you do, then wow your in a rock and a hard spot. I left the mistress to continue being with my girlfriend, and boy did I regret that immediately. However I think I made the right move, it was 3 months of silence then she came crying back today. I cant go back and wont, but this situation your in will only get harder with time, so the quicker you end it the better. I know that you will wait to the last possible moment cause I did.

Good luck

-reply by DUBD

This is a good problem to have, sometimes :B

I'm in love with nine people at the moment... J/k! :P

I've read that some women are able to carry on affairs for decades, with no end in sight... This is an option, but 1) you may get caught, 2) many people dislike this kind of behavior, and you'll end up feeling guilty whether you agree with society or not.

I know we can get caught up with superficial stuff sometimes, so here's something you could try: Maybe you could absolutely be yourself for a while, and see which lover is more at ease with you. Maybe there's even one that can handle knowing about the other-- one you could open up to. Maybe that's the one you should go with, if only because he/she can really handle you. I often find that guys will pretend I am something that I'm not, and that's how I've generally found the men that are really best for me (they're the ones who can accept the real me!).

Good luck, and live it up.

-reply by Stacy Damn

Two Lovers

I'm married but were separated. I have been married for 8 years. I'm in love with my husbands brother. We have been seeing eachother for about 4 months. One of the problems is they live together. So it's very hard to see eachother. The brother that I'm in love with is telling me he's going to tell his brother later that were together. I think he's waiting for me to divorce him. So, my question is: Should I continue with his brother and see how it goes?

Or end it.

-question by guest

In love with two people

Here we go. I've been married for 8 years. Recently me and my husband have separated. The last four months I've been seeing his brother. I'm in love with him. We've known eachother for 5 years. One of the problems is they live together. So I cannot see him that much. And if I do I have to be around the both of them. Which is really uncomfortable. Right now, my husband does not know. His brother is going to tell him later. But I seem to not get any idea of when he's going to tell him. He keeps saying later not now. I don't really know if this is something I want or go back with my husband. It's very hard.

What should I do?

-question by Guest

if I were in love with 2 people I would go for that one that is more likely to ditch me first, then i go crawling to that one who I feel would have a more lasting love :)being alone sucks, specially on hollidays

What do yuo do when your stuck between two people?.. two people you love all to much and know it would brake your heart to see them cry and it would brake their heart to see you with any one but them.. im lost and help less at this moment.. Pleas help me...

Welcome to Xisto and I would like to say that be fair to your self and your partners and try to follow a mid way apart from being on either side. Try to convince them upon the other and slowly see whether they are comfortable with each other. And if it is so then you are going to be successfull other wise I don't know what to do.? Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

What to do if you?What Do You Do When You Love Two People?

This is for all future persons who are in love with two people, and it's as accurate as I can possibly achieve. It's something I'm experiencing right now. The first thing you would do in this situation is explain it to them both as honestly as you can. If they can't understand what you're going through, they aren't even worth the effort to try and maintain a solid relationship because they obviously don't care enough about you to give you time to yourself and think. The next step would be to look at both of their mannerisms; their actions, trustfulness, understanding, and caring all play a vital role in this. You want to picture what it would be like to be partnered with that person ten years from now. You want to ask yourself; are there any problems now involving each individual that you love. If there are, would they increase or decrease if you were married to them? Also, you must be certain of yourself of the magnitude of their love for you. Could it be a crush or true love? How long are they willing to wait for you? 2, 3 months? or even years. Most likely a problem like this wouldn't extend out this far, but it's a possibility. There is also the likelihood that the two people you're in love with are similar. You may think that you love two people, when in reality one of those loves could really be just qualities you love about one person that you can find in the one that you love. I hope that my explanation can help some future soul on down the road.

-reply by Mark

It is so hard when their are two people in your life. I think for many people their are two people because one makes up for the lack of attractive attributes that you would like to see in the only that you initially loved. I am married and have been for about fours years but last year I met someone and we became friends, just friends, and now he would like to have more. He would like to give me the world. I know that my friend can give me happiness in many ways, but I do wonder what I will miss. I wonder if the grass is greenier. I am scared that he too will have unfavorable attributes, as we are not all perfect. My marriage is anything but perfect and I am indeed willing to work on it, but my husband is not. He believes that it should just happen if you are meant to be. I don't know if I can ever be happy here and I believe I can be there, but I can't seem to take the leap...Why?

-reply by Gabriel

i too am having the same difficultyWhat Do You Do When You Love Two People?

I too have fallen in love with another I cant understand it and its causeing problems in my daily life lack of sleep etc I always loved my ex but then fell in love with my gf of 10 months everytime my ex texts or calls as we remained friends I end up shunnin my gf and we ended up splitting I have no clue what too do my ex is amazing unique in every way a great laugh and knows how to have a good time and console me when I needed it just sittin in each others company was enough   where as my ex is loving caring an effectionate as well as bein there for me when I needed her and she still hasnt given up on us but I cannot compare the 2 and make my decision I feel that is wrong what should I do except sign myself into the sychiatric center for rippin my own hair and goin mad due to exhaustion?

-reply by GRAHAM

dependsWhat Do You Do When You Love Two People?

have you told both of them that you love the one, without the other knowing? if so it would be best to tell the truth now, before they find out  - which they will - it won't be easy or painless and it may be catastrophic, but believe me its better that them finding out themselves. I know, because its happened to me. If you haven't told either of them, then I suggest you either don't do anything about it or choose one, which would probably solve it.

-reply by someone

What to do if you? What Do You Do When You Love Two People?What Do You Do When You Love Two People?

Well for me its a normal thing in life,I understand how complicated you are now.I have a friend like your situation falling inlove with a family man,although she have a partner too,he saw this guy and assuming and expected that in one day this man and my friend will be having a deepest and serious relationship,they are always saying that just go with the flow and just expect the unexpected happenings,the day is passing by there relationship is too much complicated they suddenly broke up maybe in a month but they already back to each other hand until now,she give up his first boyfriend maybe she have a huge reason why he give up this man although he love this also.One thing,if your in this situation a complicated situation just make sure that no one can hurt with this decisions,don't let the person hurting so much in pain with yor doing wrong.No one wrong if your happy enough but just be happy with no one hurt.I understand what is the situation but pls be understand also the feelings of the others.Be open minded be matured enough.Maybe I'm not in your place but one thing/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif I can assure this happen because theres a reason why you love each other.But you don't know how will it takes or it will end for a happy moments..

-reply by unknown

two lovesWhat Do You Do When You Love Two People?

I'm struggling with this too.  they both know, the wife found out the WRONG way.  it's really rough. I don't know what to do.  it just begs the question, do you stick it out and try and grow and change within the thing you have or go for the passion and risk be alone and single again. 

if it were the 60's I might ask them both if we could all live together in the same house or at least try and open relationship.  but that doesn't fly anymore.  the heart is mysterious.  I don't know how you love one person only for 50-60 years and not get to fall in love again.