xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cody

What Do You Do When You Love Two People? suggest me your relationship advice

will he ever fully commit to me??What Do You Do When You Love Two People?

almost two years ago I met this guy who ive known since freshman year. We knew each other but we werent close at all.  I started college in fall so winter classes started  unsurprisingly I saw him. Late february we started talking and everything was going great and it wasnt too long before we started dating. We could be chilling, laughing  and all that good stuff and his mood would just change from happy to sad. I remember always asking him what was wrong but he wouldnt tell me. It wasnt untill nine months later he finally told me about his ex girlfriend. He told me he was still in love with her and he has tried to get over her but he cant. I was upset about it, cried bout it, and after his confession he told me he was gonna keep trying and all that so I said ok but I just coulnt help but to distance myself from him. After two or three weeks if not less, we both realized we were falling apart and he was like oh dats y I didnt wanna tell you! I knew it would come to this!! so we broke up. I told him I couldnt doit anymore and if he wants to be with me then he should if not then we would both have to move on and I also told him he had to choose he who he wanted to be with. A few weeks after he told me he has learned his lesson and he wanted to start fresh with me again and again I agreed. About a month later I found out that he had gotten back with his ex again based what she was writing on myspace so I questioned without tellng about my source and he denied so we broke up again. crazily we got back together again; he told me they werent together and all that. To this day they still talk to each other on the phone and stuff. In october he invited me to his moms b-day party that he threw for her so while he was running aroud making sure things were ok, I got a hold of his phone and I looked through his messages and pictures he had I saw a text message from her saying that she was glad they were back together and mind you that the text was recieved the day before the party. Also when I looked through his phone album about half of his pictures were her; half naked pic of her. I wanted to explode on him but I didnt wanna ruin her party so that same night I confronted him and he denied it telling me those pictures were there way before which was straight bull. Despite all that,  we cant seem to stay away from each other. We do love each other and I know he is confuse and all  and he knows what hes doing is wrong but things just keep repeating over and over again. He says that he is in love with the both of us and he sees him self with me. What should I do???? is there a future for us???please help me!

-question by clause

Its a matter of choosing who you love most, I`m sure you`l feel which one is perfect for you.Hey, be tough enough to accept the fact that after choosing one will be hurt. Thats love, sacrifices has to be made.

I'm also in that situation && I also need help.But I think the best thing way to do is choose the one who did everything for you.The one who sacrificed && the one who really loves you && who is willing to be yours forever.

-reply by puzzled

I use 2 hav crush on 2 guys b4, an it work out that nex year I saw a new guy hoo really like me an I think hez nice.  giv it a year an c how it goes, but if your still feelin like u only want 2 like 1 of them, pay attention 2 wut they say/do 2 u and if 1 of them like u better then the other, go w/him.  Or do eenie meenie miney moe, an if wen u land on 1 of them an are sad u didnt get the other, go w/the 1 u were sad about.  an if u r in less then 8th grade, it mite not last that long.  not to damp your relationship, jus sayin that if yur yung u haf 2 wate longer 2 actually b serious, wich means that wen your older u mite find a serious bf, an hoo nose, u mite jus be suprised!

what do you do when the person you love you had to let go. then he moves on but still says he loves you. then you meet someone just as great but you still have feelings for that 1st love.?What Do You Do When You Love Two People?

So My story is that. I was on and off with a guy for 2 1/2 years.  he was the best but what made us always break up is that my family didnt approve because we are different colors. And being my age. Family means alot. So I would always just try to be his friend. Then feelings just ended up getting stronger. And I fell deeply in love with him. But then my parents moved me away. So 6 months later we start talkin again but comes to find out we both we're dating other people. Yet we still had major feelings for another. I am now with a guy who I care for just as much! but yet I don't know how to lets the first go. I know you can only love one person. But at the same time my heart lies in two different places. And I'm loving two different faces. Please give me your advise.. Because I don't want to lose the one I'm with now over a past tense realationship.

-reply by *!so confused!*

how can i fix this?!What Do You Do When You Love Two People?

Ok, so I have this boyfriend and he is really amazing!  He makes me happy in so many different ways and I love him soo much too.  He is undoubtedly in love with me also.  Now I also have this guy I have known since 1st grade and I liked him then and we have grown up really liking each other.  I made myself believe I didn't like him and then I saw him again and all my feelings came back!  He loved me too and now has a girlfriend.  We are really close friends and I just can't shake my past feelings.  My boyfriend found out that I just found out I really do still like this guy and is hurt beyond belief.  He wont break up with me because it will ruin him and me together just making two depressed people.  I try to change how I feel about the second guy but I just cant seem to let go of my past and my boyfriend says I love him.  I need to know how I can make it a little bit better at least with my boyfriend and make him happy.  I also want to know how I can let my past love/crush go.  PLEASE HELP ME!

-question by prom

Love is a single thing shared between two mutual people. Love is when 2 find love in the other. What you are talking about is lust, not love. True love is between you and someone else. not someones.

i think what you said was very insightful and very true! i am utterly and completely confused, i can not seem to choose between two people one of which i have known for 22 years and dated for 2 years and the other i was just dating but left for the one i have known for 22 years now i just left him again because i am so confused i keep hurting them both but have hurt the one for 22 years alot more!!!! god i dont know what to do!

:wacko: omg this is my problem too im a girl and had aboyfriend in my hometwon i loved him so much and he loves me too :wub: . i abroad to another country for study i was so alone n went into a new realation with a new guy from that country but still my first boyfriend was in my life he loves me so much n the second one also loves me same bouth wanna marry me but i cant break any1 heart im so confuse n feel like i want to suicide i cant b selfish that choose the 1 that i love more i jnust crying n crying n crying... but if u r that much brave n u r a little bit selfish( i hope u B) u choose the 1 that u really want b him/her more. im sure u love 1 of them more than other dont let it take more time n make it more difficult 4 u all 3. B)

I'm in the same situation... I have been off and on again with my current boyfriend for 8 years. During a period when me and my current boyfriend was broken I dated this guy for 2 years with whom I was madly in love with and ended up having a child for. When I was three months pregnant my child's father left me and moved to another country. Me and my current boyfriend then got back together and he loves my child like she is his own. Now, my child's father regrets leaving and wants to be with me. He says he still loves me and will wait for me.I still love my child's father but I also love my current boyfriend. I never cheated on my current boyfriend with my child's father but I am still emotionally connected to him. I love both of them but I love them on different levels. I believe I have a more caring and supporting matured love for my current boyfriend but I am in love and emotionally and sexually connected to my child's father although we don't even live in the same country. So I don't know what advice to tell you. If you can be honest with yourself and with them and had both of them in front of you and they asked you to choose, who would you choose? I guess you can look at it from that way.

Love is a single thing shared between two mutual people. Love is when 2 find love in the other. What you are talking about is lust, not love. True love is between you and someone else. not someones.

If LOVE IS SOMETHING SHARED ONLY BETWEEN TEO PEOPLE HOW TO YOU EXPLAIN LOVE MORE MANY CHILDREN? OR LOVE FOR YOU WHOLE FAMILY? iT IS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE TO LOVE MORE THEN ONE PERSON BUT NO ONE SAID IT IS EASY. YOUR MORALS AND SOCIETY MAK YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ONE OR THE OTHER WHEN IN REALITY YOU DON'T. YOU CAN LOVE BOTH. IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF LIFESTYLE YOU AND YOUE LOVED ONES ARE WILLING TO LIVE.

What do you do when you love two people? please help me!

What Do You Do When You Love Two People?

OK, so I've been having this problem for quite a while now. Well, I started my job a little over a year ago and I met this guy that I started to take an interest in. When we actually started talking and getting to know each other I really started falling for him. After a while we actually started being a little more than friends but not officially. I found out later that was because he had a girlfriend, but was trying to break up with her. Well I guess I missed the obvious signs. He talked to me the whole time about his relationship with her and how to break it off, and the fact that we were doing things together? I thought that was just for fun. Boy was I wrong. I asked him about this later and I guess he started to really like me, but I had no idea. So when I found out that he had a girlfriend, even though things weren't going well, I figured I didn't want to get hurt again like I had with countless other guys, so I gave up on him and started looking again. Well, I found another guy and we ended up hooking after a month of getting to know each other. We're still going out now and I love him more than anything. But, the thing is I still love this other guy and he loves me too, yet I want to make it all the way with the guy I'm with now. I just don't know what to do because I love them both and they love me too, it's just that I'm just best friends with this other guy because of my current boyfriend, but I can tell that it hurts him and it hurts me too... I just don't know what to do about it. I tell both of them I love them because I do...I just don't want to break up with my boyfriend because I love him to death but I'm sick of hurting this other guy that I also love so much. And I'm being told that I should stop being friends with this guy if I ever want to be truly happy with my current boyfriend, but the thing is, I can't bear to lose either of them...It sucks so much and I think about it a lot and it breaks my heart that no matter what I seem to do I'm going to hurt one of them and I just don't know how much longer me or either of them can handle this. I don't know what to do and I would appreciate any advice on this. Thank you so much for reading this and sorry for the length of it. Thank you and goodbye for now.

-Blondie

I have the same thing going on.

I whish I could let them both love me and none of them would force me to leave any of them.

My current girlfriend is a beautiful and a sexy women. She wants a child from me and it is about a time for her, because of her age. She is well fit and I love her in many, many ways - we have not argued after 5 years of relationship, we are supportive of each other.

My other girlfriend came into my life very quickly and convincingly. She is awesome in multiple ways as well and I love her, but somehow differently - I like sex with her and I like the things we can talk about, but I do not know her that much yet. However, I have more common thoughts with her than my other gilrfriend.

Both of them are sexy and attractive, but mentally interesting from different aspects.

Monogamy is cultural phenomena I hate. It hurts so many people.

People havent been replying to this thread for a very long time but I need help with this too. My situation is slightly more complicated than others. I have known this guy since I was quite young because our parents are friends. At the age of 14 I started to have very strong feelings for him but thought he would never like me. The next year we got quite close at a holiday that we always go on. We started to talk a lot and he asked me out- I was so excited! I could never stop thinking about him, and after having our first, amazing kiss that I still think about, I went overseas for a few weeks and got back to our yearly week away and he wouldn't speak to me because he had met someone. This rollercoaster went up and down over the next few years and we always stayed very good friends. Every time I see him at this holiday I fall madly in love with him again. I met someone almost 3 yrs ago and we broke up, but after my 6 month holiday we got back together and have been together ever since (2.5 years). He is an absolutely beautiful person and he loves me more than the world and I love him so much too. Unfortunately over our relationship I have been back to this holiday where my childhood sweetheart goes too and I have almost broken up with my boyfriend because of my reoccurring feelings for the first boy.He also has a long term girlfriend but he has told me numerous times that he still has feelings for me and wants to be with me. My current relationship with my boyfriend is lovely, we have spoken about marriage and kids and he is positive that we will get married one day. We have travelled together and everything is so easy! However for absolutely no reason recently I started to think about the first guy again. It is strange because the only time I have every really thought about him before is at the holiday place. I also just found out that he broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago- strangely coinciding with when I started to think about him again.Up until recently I really could see myself with my current boyfriend forever, but for whatever reason I've started to doubt it and started to notice more of his flaws, but I know I still love him and I cannot even imagine breaking up with him. This other guy has been at the back of my mind for 5 years now and I don't know what to do. I really want to try with the original guy, however the only way to do that is to break up with my current boyfriend. People keep saying go with your heart or go with your head, but I actually can't choose! I have pined over this for years. I think perhaps I am scared of the risk of breaking up with my current boyfriend and then failing with the original one so ending up alone. I also feel that I am way too young to be in such a situation- im only 21. Please help

What do yuo do when your stuck between two people?.. two people you love all to much and know it would brake your heart to see them cry and it would brake their heart to see you with any one but them.. im lost and help less at this moment.. Pleas help me...

cody i know i need help too. if you have found out how to get any help it would be nice cause these people are driving me to insaity. im dating one ,but falling so deeply in love with my ex again. can you, will you, please help me cody??

I am in the same situation almost exactly. I had an ex boyfriend from high school who I was with for 5 years and seriously felt like I would marry him, but met someone in college who made me feel so at ease and excited. I broke up with the boyfriend and started dating the new guy who truly fell in love with me as well, but I continued contact with my ex who was heartbroken and whom I obviously still had feelings for. What I have realized is that those feelings came from a dependency I had towards him and not a true, true love although his love for me is apparently true. I do not worry about my new boyfriend cheating or leaving me and I trust him more than I ever trusted my ex for some reason. I think this is a sign of true love when you can be completely honest with someone and be your truest self and not feel like you'll "blow it" if you do so. I found a very useful quote from another blog about this situation and it makes a lot of sense to me.If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you truly loved the first one, you wouldn't love another.BOOM. Also, I like to think that if I am wrong and actually meant for my highschool lover, than it will eventually show itself and possibly work out in the future at another time. I am young, only 20, and shouldn't have to feel like I am making THE decision of my LIFE right now. All I know is that my current boyfriend makes me very happy and loves me a lot and I love him as well so why change things up? I wish you the best of luck and hope, for the both of us, that everything works out. Ciao.