xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cody

What Do You Do When You Love Two People? suggest me your relationship advice

Think about who you have the best memories with. Who you beleive would Love you back the way you would want them to. Their personality of course. and think about if you really truely do love BOTH of them. That should, i hope, help. :)

well cody this is what you should do just pick the one who you think would love you the most im going in the same prob and i know this and im only 11 yrs old i know its weird to take edvice from a 11 yrs old lol well just think of who will love you the most and who you love the most its complicated though im still having trob with my relationships so good luck on your chose of who you love and who loves you back

IF YOU LOVE TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME, CHOOSE THE SECOND ONE, BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY LOVED THE FIRST ONE. YOU WOULDNT HAVE FALLEN FOR THE SECOND

Your post points mainly to saying that you 'love' two people which causes concerns to the above two posts. Do both these people 'love' you?, If so, how much do each of them 'love' you?
You may be suprised that if you think hard about who 'loves' you the most, you'll find that one doesn't really 'love' but maybe just a friend with a crush. Is what you feeling 'love'?, How can you be sure it's 'love'?

Are you willing to hurt someone, for the better good?, the one you may reject could 2 minutes later find the 'love' of thier dreams around the next corner.

Also, are you willing to sacrifice your happiness for thiers, or thier happiness for yours? Not doubt you have a tought decision ahead, but maybe if you let it sit around for alittle longer, see if one can maybe move on with someone else, leaving you with one choice.

Good Luck, and please share your experiences for others to learn from when things happen. Experience is the best Advice!

Hello everyone, I am relieved to see so many other people out there in the same boat as me. I got married a year and a half ago to the most lovely man on the planet, he's very regular and 100% trustworthy etc and I was sure that when we got out own house (6 months ago now) the sex life would finally satisfy my appetite. I was wrong. I like sex every day and enjoy all sexual activities where as he is happy to just have sex once a week. I have told him in every single way I can think of that he makes me unhappy not 'loving me' as often as I need, I have said it nicely and kindly at first, then over the years have got stronger in the way I tell him. The trouble began when one day out of the blue I met someone my husband works with (!!) and my heart just practically stopped! I couldn't eat for a week, I felt sick, I fantasised about him, but he is married with children. I told myself to get a grip and wrote a poem to him (never for him to see) saying goodbye and tried to sort things out with my husband by going on a 'romantic holiday' but it went wrong and we had a row over lack of sex, on the holiday!! I can't get this guy out of my head. I think he likes me too but i can't wreck a marriage, no matter how much I want him, so I am stuck here living day by day, the future's too painful. I have no kids and have said I'll give it until Christmas then I'll re-evaluate the situation. I am going to church once a week too and trying to concentrate on other things but when I see him or even his name written on something I feel instantly sick and my heart pounds. He makes me feel so alive and I'd kill for just one all night session with him! It's like a drug that is addictive, its dark and awesome but I mustn't do what I want, but the other day I sent him an innocent text with a hint of flirtation. It was like my body sent him the message, not me. I was so happy for sending it I was on cloud 9 all day, even though I got no reply, that night I was dancing infront of the mirror to sexy music dressed in my sexiest clothes imagining he was watching me...

Ouch... thats a tough one. But, you do have to break some eggs to make an omelet. Here is what I would suggest. Look at them both. Decide which one you have more in comon with. See which one you have similer interests, view, religion, etc etc. If you are looking for a future, such as marriage and kids, you need to look at if they would be a good parent.
Most importantly, sometimes it is ok to be a little selfish. Think about yourself for a minute. Who makes you the happiest. Which one could you see yourself loving forever.

Maybe this sounds like something from Dr. Phil, but I really think if you consider all these things, you will find yourself to become very happy!

Thank you so much this is the best post so far ( n i love dr phill lol) anyways im in the same boat never thought this could ever happen n i never understand how someone can possible love two people, but now i understand why n it hurts so much :( but your right i have to be selfish, its been happening for 3 months now n i cant sleep, n cant let them go iv tried and iv tried pushing them away so they would leave me but its not working :( but thank you

I bet your problem is already solved because it was posted way back then. But my advice with this situation is to choose because if you didn't choose you will both lose them. Make up your mind and face the consequences. Don't be too greedy, we can't have it all but we can have the best.

when you feel like you love two people.. love the second one.. cause if you really love the first one then you wont love the second one..

just my two cents :blink:

I am torn between two women, i have known one for 3 months and the other for 3 weeks(none are ''officially'' my gf), i have had sex with them both, the one i have known for 3 weeks has more confidence and is better in bed and has a better body, i'm not emotionally attached to her like i am with the other one who is vulnerable and this makes me want to care for her. seeing them both is making me feel guilty for the 3 month chick, i think the 3 week chick knows about the 3 month chick though. Anyone in the same position should go with what they think would make them happiest, time is a great healer and i'm sure the rejected will get over it. i'm just going to make my decision when i know what i want if guilt doesn't kill me first or if the other finds out. natural selection baby!!

It is rather impossible to be romantically in love with two people at the same time because if you love one of them then you are being disloyal to the other and if you love the other then you are being disloyal to the first and if you love them both then it is probably just an infatuation or a crush and you do not really love them both enough to be able to commit to him or her exclusively and therefore feel the need to be around both of them. At some time or the other you will have to choose between the two people. When you try to decide over which one to stay with then you should consider which one would reciprocate your love and affection for them.

love one with your heart, love the other with your mind. most people love one at a time, maybe they need more help than you... love is good, love all you can, don't hurt the ones you don't love either. good luck

Well im in the same position. My bf and i have been togethr off an on for a yr, bt when we first startd talkin i got reconnected with on of me guy friends well we talked 24/7 and he came down on one of mine and my bfs breakups and we hungout and went to supper he did everything for me he did more for me thn my own bf did well i fell deeply in love with him bt he got messed bck up with his x and ended up going back to jail. So now im with my bf for a yr and in love with him bc we been togethr so long, bt i want to spend the rest my life with the other guy me and him are even talkin about buyin land and my current bf knows and dont care! What do i do?? Shorty;)

Here's what you do:You talk about it SCRATCH that Ignore both of them and which ever one comes running first you love and they love and it's mean to be HOPE IT WORKS OUT <3

I am in the same position right now. You might love them both to death but choose the one you know your life wouldn't be possible without. Choose the second because If you truly loved the first you wouldn't love the second.