xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cody

What Do You Do When You Love Two People? suggest me your relationship advice

ok i no this is someones question but i have the same problem im in love with 2 diff girls and the bad thing is girl num 1 is my older sisters x gf and my whole family haters her but she has always been there for me she knows who i really am but when she moved away i didnt talk to her for 6 months thin one day she hit me up on facebook and she has gotten off drugs for me she is trying to save money to move down here so she can see me but my gf abby is one of the most amazing people i no and shes like a fresh start with the family CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME??

i love guys and i dont know what to do? i'm kind of depressed and i hind of feel stupid because i can't chose .....PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

What do yuo do when your stuck between two people?.. two people you love all to much and know it would brake your heart to see them cry and it would brake their heart to see you with any one but them.. im lost and help less at this moment.. Pleas help me...

im in the same boat... and so i will say that u hav to do wat i did... altho it will break u... u hav to choose one of them and them tell the other ur choice. The other one will break ur heart and beg u to come back and also be mad at u at the same time. i dont think im making a mistake... yet i kno i lost something that means alot to me... its like losing half my heart ;( and its wat ur gonna go through.... but u can make it out... im still getting out of it... good luck.. im 14 btw and gone through a lot

I too have the same issue you have. When I was in highschool, I was with a girl (we dated for 4 years) but I met this other girl (to keep names at a minimum il say "S") well, me and "S" fell for eachother soon after, but i couldnot hurt the girl i was with so i decided to supress my feelings for "S" and she did the same, she then forced herself to move on and ended up with someone and had a kid, she told me she wished it was my child.... she moved away meanwhile me and my ex broke up and i strated a long distance relationship with a girl (we will call her "A", I flew out to see "A" nemourous times and she was comming to see me in a matter of months, then "S" came back around the time she had her little boy. I visited her in the hospital and our feelings for one another came back rearing strong. I noticed they were coming back so i did what i did best and suppresed them once again and left here be....then 6 months later she wanted me to come visit her and her baby boy. I came over and sure as sunrise she made it clear she still had fealings for me, I left that night and came back the next. that night she kissed me but i felt tarable, because i love her so much but im with "A" and "A" was planning on moving in with me in a few more months.... I dont want to hurt "A" but i cant keep suppressing my fealings for "S" eather.........I dont know what to do, if anybody has answers please post them

Hey im in the same situation as you at the moment ..."If you love two people stay with the second because if you would have really loved the first you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second"Best advice i could give you havent had the courage to do it myself because theres alot of complications !Good luck !

Hy guys. My name is nelson frm south africa. I need help guys. Im datn ths gal n only to found out that she has a kid of 3yrz wth anada guy and nw she confusd gore whum she lav the mst . Ma email s nelson.motau@yahoo.com. Thank u.

Well, I guess you'll have to start with who you liked first. Then, think of a percentage of how much you love them. Then, think of how much you love the other person in percentage. If you 'love' with the same amount think about how much they 'love' you. Also keep in mind how they treat you. And whatever you do DON'T take love tests or love apps because they can't really tell how you feel.Good luck!!! :)

That you love both of them is a fact unless it changes in the future. Since either would cry to see that you are with someone else, maybe you should try to not let the other one know or see that you are with the other one. It doesn't seem that you necessarily have to break up with either one, right? ^_^

Falling in love with 2 people at a time isn't a problem as long as the relationship is strictly restricted to friendship only. Its only a problem when marriage comes in question.One can't marry 2 people at atime. The feeling of love can be viewed in multiple dimensions. Like you have steps to climb a ladder/staircase. Deep down our heart some stays at a lower step while other climbs up a few steps more and conquer our heart a bit more.You may have set a predefined priority for someone over the other.So at times we tend to become attached towards someone more in comparison to someone else. But you can be an egalitarian and give equal affection to 2 people at the same time in a friendly relation.Its just attachment that makes one appear to us more important over the other but still we can't prevent it to happen as human mind often does that. We are by default somewhat partial.

Frankly you cannot be in love with two people. If you think you are your not because if you really loved the first one you would have not fallen in love with the sencond one. Thus, you are truely in love with the second one and now you just love the first one. Because being in love and loving someone is completely different.

I have often heard people saying that love bases heavily on the factor of trust, what I feel is it is that the factor of loyalty should precede trust. When you say that you love a person that means you should be loyal to him/her. If you can't and then go ahead to fall for another person, then probably you should give yourself some time understanding the depth of love.Regarding the question of loving two people, you are actually not in love with either of them.

If you say that you love two persons, then you must be a person to look for the opportunity to make your life interesting rather than looking for a true love.... see disturbance happens in almost everyone's life, that is really not defined as love... instead you can say that you were disturbed by two persons...if you love a person and in the absence of that particular person, you fall in love with other person means, you actually try to fill the gap of the first person physically...

I had that problem too what i did is i asked both of the guys i loved how much they loved me. If one guy just says some thing simple he's not worth the time. If one on the guys says on a scale from 1 to 100 and gives you 99 Then he's the one :)

You're a poor person. Come on. Stick to your ignorance and respect people and their problems. Have you ever read the Quran? Do you know anything about Islam specifically? Tell me whatever you know about this faith, prove your silly comments and then you might be taken as a serious person.

In my culture and society its ok to love 99 - and its also ok to have 99 wives in that matter that osama bin ladin had 500 wives and 100 husbands and over 600 children.
WEll i if ur from the middle east you shouldnt have any problems , however, the western world is quite differnt and probably im the wrong person to give u this advice

sorry for bad english - im half drunk

dont drink and drive

peace