xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poll's question is self explanatory :)

for those looking for MS internet Explorer answer-->

sorry the pool is about good browsers thus IE doesnt even stand near this category <_<

i chose that because firefox has more functions than IE and its more safer and better because of tab browsing and pop up blocker. Soo much better.

I use Myie2 Its awesome browser

My iE2 is a ,odification of IEso taht meant it basicly the same big secuity hole in you pc
IT runs on ActiveX controls thus "the net" has access to you pc as easy as this

i can clearly say that MS did a great job with XP but IE(and every modification like avant MYIE..) .... is a waste of good coding potentail.
i got a slogan FOR IE
"why go pro? ? use IE"

My iE2 is a ,odification of IEso taht meant it basicly the same big secuity hole in you pc
IT runs on ActiveX controls thus "the net" has access to you pc as easy as this

i can clearly say that MS did a great job with XP but IE(and every modification like avant MYIE..) .... is a waste of good coding potentail.
i got a slogan FOR IE
"why go pro? ? use IE"

But what about accessing banking and other secure sites? many don't allow any browser other than IE!
LOL, but IE must be there in the list, I feel, even tho' nobody is expected to vote for it! <_<

BTW, I agree about MyIE2. I use that. IT is anyway renamed as "Maxthon" now. It is just great. It almost turns IE into firefox, except for the 'security'!

But what about accessing banking and other secure sites? many don't allow any browser other than IE!

So you have HI Possibilities to lose money, Firefox and Opera can be use it to access that site (I Do!!!), if you can't think on change of bank :)

LOL, but IE must be there in the list, I feel, even tho' nobody is expected to vote for it! <_<

No, cause this is a polls of "others" browsers

BTW, I agree about MyIE2. I use that. IT is anyway renamed as "Maxthon" now. It is just great. It almost turns IE into firefox, except for the 'security'!

MyIE2 use the IE engine son basically you and others are using IE just with some more features, but the same but the same weaknesses.

Firefox for me too... except I browse Xisto with Opera - my Firefox seems to have some problems under XP with a slow dial-up connection. If the bits aren't coming in Firefox hangs. <_< Firefox has the most solid feel to it, and it seems to have less funky behavior than Opera sometimes. Except maybe how flash content anywhere on a page sometimes keeps me from scrolling with the mouse button? My issues with Firefox are probably not universal problems, but it would be nice to have little funny bugs like that worked out. But in terms of value for money, it's all about Firefox.

I said firefox because that's what I'm using right now. Feels and looks sleek, faster than IE. I have issues with flash on this one, but I still trust it more than netscape. Netscape for me is just for viewing, not for forms or anything.

Ofcourse Firefox.Why?Cause it has features that IE has gotten with SP2, but IE still lacking of some. Firefox has no problems with webdesigners and webcoders, no hacks are really needed for FF. IE is nightmare in this field. FF has already Popup blocker, scripts can be additionally installed if needed................,.......,.........,....IE is history.

IE is a fine browser, microsoft will be upgrading it when longhorn comes out, it'll be up to firefox's standard easy. They've practicly fixed most securety issues with it by releasing SP2. Most casual users couldn't be bothered installing firefox unless is had a huge advantage over it.IE needs...Full CSS 2 SupportAll Rendering Bug Fixes SortedCompatibilty with W3C Standards