xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think IE is the most popular browser. I use it and seem to like it. I use to use Opera but found that explorer was better since it is free.

that isn't completely true! Mozila Firefox is now the fastest growing broswer, so it will be more popular then IE6 really fast, IE6 sucks, get to many trojans, backend, worms and *BLEEP*, and those prank links. Mozila firefox is the way to be!
I dare someone to take the challange. Use it for 7 days without touching IE or any other broswers

Oh, why use IE? It's the worst browser I ever seen. This browser is older then 3 years. It isn't support a lot of technologyes, like some stylesheet technology.So more better browser the Mozilla Firefox. The best. :P

I'm using opera. It's supefast.
Did those IE users know that they can't view the latest technologies of the webdesigning world. IE doesn't support latest standards. It's outdated and too slow in rendering pages. I bet most use IE becasue it came bundled free with windows or else they are lazy to try a better option.
Opera if you can afford, or get Mozilla Firefox. 'tis the best you can get.
:P

Check this link to get an idea how Mozilla excels IE

http://topgarciniacambogiareviews.com/

The Aol Browser Is nothing more than a mask over the internet explorer browser.

Aol still has the same wholes that IE does.

My suggestion is.

Download Mozilla Of FireFox
    Call Up Aol And Cancel
    Get A Better Internet For Less

I use mozilla (whatever the latest version is :P ). Its better than internet explorer in some respects i feel, however some sites only work with IE :P eg yahoo launchcast. So i have both :lol:

i use the normal old IE 6, i used to use mozilla firefox, but then most of the internet security programs don't work with it, so i had to go back with IE. that happened to me with Opera too... :lol:

Netscape Communicator 4.Yes it's old, but it's also fast & reasonably safe. Stuck with it since it is the only mailclient I want. When the browser does not display a site, I copy&paste the URL into Exploder 6, which is like an MPV. Bland & boring, but caters to everyone & everything. I'd like to try Firefox and such, but I just haven't the time or energy. What I have now, works, & if it ain't broke...

I use OPERA! I think it is indeed the FASTEST Browser on earth! It gives more options and can be configured well to suit your needs. IT has the inner TAB like system which allows to browse many sites at once without cluttering the process bar or the windows bar where the Start Menu Button exits.Has better options and inbuilt download system which can resume broken downloads.
Internal Autofill and many more..............

IE6
I've tried netscape and myie, but ie6 is good enough.