xisto Community
MaineFishing45

Where In The World Are You From? vote and post

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm from Serbia and Montenegro... I think that lot of people heard about this country because it was always problematic, i mean it is problematic today to.However it is a nice country, that's my personal oppinion and I would never move from here to another country and I have a choice where to move.This is the country of "sljivovica" a specific kind of alcoholic drink and "burek" also a specific kind of pie with cheese and other stuffs.

I'm from the infamous United States. Or as most people say it "The States", which I hate a lot. Sounds like a rich guys estate. But anyway I think were a great country, but we can (ok should :() improve our attitude and get rid of Bush, and get someone like Rudy Giuliani, who knows what he is doing and stuff, I am from Long Island, New York :(, and that guy did wonders for the city, and clean the crap out of it. Much better place today, no madder what anyone says! Its cleaner, safer, and fun! :(.But the US is a world of its own.

Just wandering where lots of the members here are from :unsure: . I can't help but have noticed a lack of English people around here and a lot of Americans, so I thought I'd find out if there is actually anyone from the UK.Personally, I'm from Bristol in England. Supposedly the best city to live in at the moment in England, and only beaten in the UK by Edinburgh. Shame our football (soccer) teams can't do a bit better though. Big Bristol City fan here.

I live in Indianapolis, Indiana in the United States. My football team, the Colts, won the Super Bowl this year.

I am actually from Serb Republic but currently I am studying in the Slovenia, Maribor second largest city in this small country :unsure:Maybe it would be better if you had instead of UK just wrote EU and then other parts of europe.

Australia here... living north of Brisbane, about an hour away. In one of the regions (South East Queensland) supposedly one of the rapid growing areas of Australia, with those from the more populated southern cities of Sydney and to a lesser extent Melbourne coming up here.

I'm from Wisconsin in the United States. About 15-30 minutes away from Lake Michigan.

Hi there neighbor across the big pond. I am in Michigan, north-west lower penninsula a block up from the lake. :unsure:

Hi there neighbor across the big pond. I am in Michigan, north-west lower penninsula a block up from the lake. :(

LOL! I find your comment completely hilarious and random. :unsure:

And I'm off topic. Forgive me, I had to say that, though.

I'm from the south of Europe, Spain. Some people say it's the beggining of Africa :unsure: but I'm from Bilbao (Basque Country) in the north. Near France indeed. I don't know if there's anybody else form Spain at the trap.You should have put Asia in that poll because I believe there's a huge asiatic comunity here.

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

I'm from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.I'm the only Canadian so far.I know plenty of people from all over the world, but it's obviously rare to meet someone from Africa.

Edited by Renaissance (see edit history)