xisto Community
MaineFishing45

Where In The World Are You From? vote and post

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am from Turkey.

Turkey is in the list of Europe country. Because Turkey is trying to join the European Union since 1960 OR Ottoman Empire (which succeed Turkey) was in the Europe continent from 1326 to 1922 (600 years). So its successor is in the list of Europe. :lol:

I'm from Greece. Well, not to brag, but greeks invented the first alphabet with vowels. And, we have awesome history.And, and, we are so awesome we-- *looks at everyone's angry looks*Okay, I'll stop. :(Oh I forgot, also, we made awesome buildings that still exist to this day! They were so well built you see, because we were so awe--Okay, I'll stop. Again. :D

I'm from Greece. Well, not to brag, but greeks invented the first alphabet with vowels. And, we have awesome history.And, and, we are so awesome we-- *looks at everyone's angry looks*

Okay, I'll stop. :(

Oh I forgot, also, we made awesome buildings that still exist to this day! They were so well built you see, because we were so awe--
Okay, I'll stop. Again. :(

Hey i_speel_good, welcome. I am your neighbour from Turkey.
I agree that you are building strength buildings. Because we conquered Anatolia in 1078-1071 = 7 years. If your buildings were not strength like this, our conquer operation will be less then 7 years. :(
And also there are some historical buildings in Delphi, right? Welcome again. :D
Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)