xisto Community
MaineFishing45

Where In The World Are You From? vote and post

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Australia of course. On the East Coast of Australia with the nice and sunny beaches (most of the time). But we've been getting a fair bit of rain as of late, considering the drought on the dams recently.

I am from Europe, or Norway. Or to be more exact; Norway-->Bergen. <3

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

I am from BANGLADESH, a small country located in South Asia. Our nationality is BANGLADESHI and our language is BANGLA. As we are in a small country, so I think most of you even do not know the name of our country. Thank you for this topic.

I'm in the "most multicultural city in the world", or at least that's what my parents call it. It's Toronto here.

Now, as to which Toronto, I'll leave up to you to guess.

And yes, Bush is dumb.

(ADD: I think the poll is screwed up. It says 63 votes, but there are actually 72. Weird.

Edited by tricky77puzzle (see edit history)

I'm from Illinois, USA, in a small quaint suburban city somewhat near Chicago. I am a fan of the Cubs :P That's the nice thing about Chicago, there are lots of sports teams to root for, but unfortunately the weather is too cold most of the year for a lot of the good sports to be played. Someday I'd like to move somewhere warmer so I can play baseball more often :PAnd yes, I do not support Bush either. I was against Iraq as early as 2004, when I was first able to vote, and chose to vote for a 3rd party candidate (Michael Peroutka) rather than support him or Kerry. Bush's wars are really destroying our country's reputation... :PAs for the USA, I might live here, but... I'm not that much of a fan. I don't like the wars, the school shootings, the abortions, the divorce rules (or lack thereof), the lax media rules against violence/nudity, the childcare system, the education system, the death penalty, the lack of accountability for government officials, the tax system, foreign policy, treatment of non-Caucasians, (you thought I'd be finished by now, didn't you?) and the general lack of personal community in much of America. Yeah, there are some great freedoms here, but it's hard not to get discouraged at all the stuff I see getting worse and worse in this country.

Also, based simply off comments, not votes, here's my country totals (I based off where people are currently living, not originally from, unless they're not citizens of the place they're staying):

Americas Total: 22

USA: 13 (CA 1, GA 1, IL 1, IN 1, MI 1, MN 1, NY 1, UT 1, WI 1, 4 unidentified)

Canada: 5 (Ontario 3, Newfoundland 1, 1 unidentified)

Mexico: 2

Brazil: 2

Europe Total: 17

United Kingdom: 7

Republic of Serbia: 2

Latvia: 1

Spain: 1

Portugal: 1

Slovenia: 1

Holland: 1

Bosnia and Herzegovina: 1

Bulgaria: 1

Norway: 1

Asia Total: 8

India: 4

China: 1

Malaysia: 1

Vietnam: 1

Bangladesh: 1

Australia Area Total: 7

Australia: 6

New Zealand: 1

Africa Total: 5

Egypt: 3

Algeria: 1

South Africa: 1

Mideast Total: 3

Saudi Arabia: 1

Pakistan: 1

Turkey: 1

Also, I tried to get the continents/areas about right, but might have messed up somewhere. If so, let me know and I'll issue an update.

Edited by Joshua (see edit history)