xisto Community
MaineFishing45

Where In The World Are You From? vote and post

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow O_O I'm surprised you have no african countries in that poll. *cough* Egypt pwns *cough*.

So yeah. I'm from Egypt and am proud of it.

Also on a side note I was pretty much wondering why not denote major countries and then put others?

Just a suggestion in case you want to do this in the future :)

Edit: lulz to Horus, man I should probably be Horus no? xD

Edited by Aeara (see edit history)

And this leads to the debate was Bush correct in invading Iraq? I say no. I think you should study your information before you even post that. Maybe we are a powerful country (right now), but no, not many allies. The U.N. almost rejected the war in Iraq. If China haven't voted absent, the U.S. would not be in Iraq right now. Have you noticed that almost every country has pulled out of Iraq. Everybody except Bush, yes, Bush, stubborn Bush. Bush has no reason to be in Iraq right now. We have caused more chaos in Iraq than ever before.

I totally agree with you bro. Bush doesn't have any excuses to stay in Iraq but the obvious reasons he is there are for the Iraqi oil and for the safety of Israel.

ok back to the topic, right now I'm in the US. I am 1/2 syrian and 1/2 american and was born in america. but I was raised in Morocco and lived there for about 15 years before I moved back to the states.

UK here (London specifically - heya to rvalkass :D ). Wish it were any of the other places with the cold we have ATM (since I could at least ski in Canada :P ), but hey, can't complain too much.