xisto Community
MaineFishing45

Where In The World Are You From? vote and post

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm from Algeria... It's in northwestern Africa that borders the Mediterranean Sea, Algeria is the second largest country on the African continent and it has the biggest Sahara on Africa :unsure: .. algerian people are mixed Arab and Berber ancestry .. our native language is Arabic , the second is french and our religion is Islam. :(

I'm from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. One of the fastest developing cities in my province.I see there are at least 3 other Canadians here...

I currently live in New Zealand, but my place of birth shall be forever hidden. I might be a chinese hacker, or some terrorist, but maybe not some wierd, paranoid megalomaniac

Well, i'm from the United States...and I'm proud of it. I love everything about my country except for some retarded decisions some of the people, bush, make. I'm glad to say that I live and grew up in the us ^^

The poll question does not have the best wording ("Where are you located or from?") since people can be from a certain place but located elsewhere. For example, I myself am from Egypt, but located in the USA.

I am from Slovenia, a small country in the south of Europe, which is bordering on Austria, Croatia, Italy and Hungary. I am really happy to see that the whole world is here on this forums so to speak. I doubt that anyone from Slovenia is also here, but it just might be since Xisto is the best hosting solution on the planet :)

From Holland here :)That little small tiny country above Belgium and to the left of Germany,the only country where some things are allowed to do, *grins*a shame it wasnt on your list hihi.

hello you all people from world. i'm from bosna i hercegovina. we have war here before, but now we have computer. i have computer for 2 months now and i like playing games a lot.i like forum and i have many forum in my computer

I live in Bulgaria, it is small country located at the Balcan peninsula in Europe. I'm happy that the peninsula is called of the biggest mountain in Bulgaria, The Balkan (Old Mountain or in Bulgarian - Stara Planina). Bulgaria is east of Macedonia, South of Romania, North of Greece, and West of the Black Sea. We got fruitful lands, but the active farming on the whole territory of the country is seedy :-/ ... Also the economic structure is not in good condition. The charges are more than the pay...Anyway, Bulgaria has a good sides :P You could see much historical objects, moveable in the Historical Museum in Sofia, the capital city. Also the Black Sea is good tourism object, as the many mountains, in you could ski, or do a tourism.