xisto Community
LolliPop

Last Book You Read?

the last book I read was ummmm..... I think it was Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. After that I got lazy it was in the summer. Now in class I have to read the Crucible for English III AP. So far its good. Some sexualy stuff about the book but its pg 13.

the last book i read was geomancer by Ian Irvine the book is the first part of The Well Of Echoes series it was excellent now im just starting the second in the series its runing out to be a good read :P well i think so any way lol

last book i read was something called the "Emergency Room" its about a whole bunch of cases of ER, and different surgeons cutting open people in the operating room. It was a pretty good book, but short so i finished it in like a couple days.

I just finished reading 'Around the World in 80 Days'... A very nice classic. Gotta love the twist at the end with the time zones! I'm probably going to start of 'Pawn of Prophecy' next... supposed to be a good fantasy!

I'd have to say that the last book i read was actually one of the best books i've ever read. Riding the Iron Rooster by Paul Theroux. As travel writing books go he has to be near top of the league in my opinion. I havent yet read any others by the author but they will certainly be on my 'to read' list.

i totally agree with alan, Riding the iron rooster is a really really good book. I loe travel writings. Has anyone read Driving over Lemons and Teh Parrot in the Pepper tree? I've forgot who wrote this but it is really really good, easy going book about the ex-drummer from genesis who decides that he wants to give up everything materialistic in his life and live like a local spaniard in the andalucian mountains.. fantastic book. the parrot in the pepper tree is the follow up book and just as good.. highly recommended.

i had to read a history book for school. i chose Run Silent Run Deep. its a WWII submarine warfare book. i really liked it. but there was also a movie made based on the book; it is nothing like the book. the book is much better. so if you like wwii stories then i would definetely recommend this one.

I may sound like a complete nerd for saying this :) but the last book I read was an Encyclopedia. Yes a whole Encyclopedia. I was just interested in knowing more about worldy knowledge. I read all the way up to letter C. My favorite subject was learning how bee's and ant's lived. It's really quite impressive.

The One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka. It's my favorite book of all time. It's about life, organic farming, nothingness, food, and more. It's pure genius. The guy who wrote it is an organic farmer in Japan who produces high yields without pesticides, chemicals, or plowing. Everyone should read it, but I think it's pretty rare. When I looked on amazon, most copies cost $100 +.

Taylor 5 a story about a cloned girl...Oh we are also reading Lord of The Flies in class but I read that already.